Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons

+6
StarWarsTalkShow
Yoda
ARC Trooper
GeneralGrievous505
Jedi~Chick
Dan Grievous
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh, ok, LOL, well at least we got a good shark discussion. Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons 82824

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

General Grievous wrote:I thought Megalodon was a very large, supposedly prehistoric version of the Great White Shark and not the one we see today?
True.The megalodon just came to my mind because Dan spoke about Latin.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I thought Megalodon was a very large, supposedly prehistoric version of the Great White Shark and not the one we see today?

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Dan Grievous wrote:
ARC Trooper wrote:I knew also that we are going to see more Karkarodons,although I cant remember where I learned it from.
Does anyone know that ''Karkarodon'' is a greek word? It means ''tooth of the shark''.Or just ''sharktooth''. Anyway...

ISn't that word derived from the latin name for the Great White Shark!?
Maybe.I dont know.But when I hear ''Karkarodon'' ,the Greek language is coming to my mind. The word in greek is καρχαριοδοντας (karhariodontas) and so it becomes Karkarodon in english.
I think what you mean, Dan is the word ''Megalodon'' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalodon

Last edited by ARC Trooper on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

CISFANBOY wrote:Yeah I was happy about that too, they seem to be re using Mak Plain's model for generic looking Muuns but I'm not too bothered about that considering that he was only a very minor villain.

That's why I like them keeping a lot of the villains alive because it is a treat when they do show up again hopefully Tee Va will get another role at some point in the series, it would be nice to have a main smuggler villain after all...
I personally think if they need a smuggler villain, they should use Cad bane. yeah yeah, I know he's a bounty hunter and all, but let's face it, he would make a really cool smuggler too.

ARC Trooper wrote:I knew also that we are going to see more Karkarodons,although I cant remember where I learned it from.
Does anyone know that ''Karkarodon'' is a greek word? It means ''tooth of the shark''.Or just ''sharktooth''. Anyway...
Really!? That's Plo Kool! Same with what Dan said, it really fits Tamson's character, he was such an epic character, and had an ingenious design!

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

ISn't that word derived from the latin name for the Great White Shark!?

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I knew also that we are going to see more Karkarodons,although I cant remember where I learned it from.

Yeah I was happy about that too, they seem to be re using Mak Plain's model for generic looking Muuns but I'm not too bothered about that considering that he was only a very minor villain.

That's why I like them keeping a lot of the villains alive because it is a treat when they do show up again hopefully Tee Va will get another role at some point in the series, it would be nice to have a main smuggler villain after all...

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I'm surprised we'll be seeing more Karkaradons, but I look foward to seeeing how they get put in.

Yeah, they used a lot of old models/characters last episode, I kinda liked seeing a lot of our former bad guys taking advantage opf the slave market.

We are going to see Karkaradons as background characters in future episodes I just hope they don't go as far as to use Riff Tamson's model.

It has been confirmed that it was Nix Card on the last episode and it was most likely Tee Va as well considering that there were other generic looking Moogans there.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I agree, some Zygerrians look very royal and prestigious, while others look hard, and the types of people you don't want to mess with.

They also re used Gha Nachkt's model for Nack Movers, I didn't have a problem with that because he was wearing something different, but all of the Gotals look exactly the same, they should have given the Mandalore Gotals a different costume. Hopefully they will use the Zygerrians as background characters for future episodes, that would be nice because there is plenty of variety in how they look.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh yeah, now I remember! LOL, I just saw that episode the other day too, silly ole' me!

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

General Grievous wrote:Ah, I didn't see the ones in the Academy and Evil Plans. Must of been in the background or something, IDK.

Gotals spoke with Almec in the warehouse!

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ah, I didn't see the ones in the Academy and Evil Plans. Must of been in the background or something, IDK.

There were also recycled Gotal's in the background on Evil Plans

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

General Grievous wrote:When did they recycle it? The only episode I THINK another Gotal may have been in was Corruption.

There were recycled Gotals in three episodes in a row! "Sphere of Influence", "Corruption" and "The Academy"!

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

When did they recycle it? The only episode I THINK another Gotal may have been in was Corruption.

I agree it was a great shootout I still wish they had named that Gotal bounty hunter I liked him. I think it is pretty lazy how they have just recycled the Gotal model though

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, that is interesting. Personally, I wouldn't have minded either way, as long as they had that western/Mos Eisley shootout at the end, that was epic!

I had TCW season 3 blu ray set for Christmas and I have been watching some of the episodes today and after watching the deleted scenes from Sphere of Influence it turns out that the episode was originally going to be a prequel to Trespass and we were going to see Chairman Cho and Sib Canay meet up on Pantora, but instead they decided to make it a sequel episode and have a blockade over Pantora and give us that Neimodian Envoy instead of Chairman Cho. I really wish they had stuck with the original idea for Sphere of Influence it would have been nice to see Chairman Cho again and I have always wanted to see CIS villain and Republic villain meet.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

We also saw the Daughter in action. It was a nice comparison between het and her brother's fighting styles. While she was slow and passive, she could also be destructive, while the Son was aggresive and easily countered back and beaten by her.

I personally liked Evil Plans because we saw things from Cad Bane's point of view, the episode was definitely lacking on action, at least Evil Plans had some villains on it unlike Mercy Mission which was a really boring episode for me.

Altar of Mortis was the only episode of the arc that I actually enjoyed I did like dark Ahsoka and it was also nice to see The Son in action. The other 2 Mortis episodes were pretty bad.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Hmm, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I just personally couldn't stand it, but that's just me, LOL.

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I dont have a problem with that. In fact I like it.
You can notice that there is something really wrong with him and I personally like it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum