Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Review Thread

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Review Thread Empty Review Thread Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:21 am

Doma11

Doma11

Plz tell me what u think

2Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:36 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

The first chapter was so sweet! I loved the way you described grown-up Ahsoka.

3Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:20 am

BarrissOffee1297

BarrissOffee1297

I liked the image I got of young Ahsoka in my head when when I was reading the first chapter. Good story! Review Thread Icon_biggrin

http://www.opineofmine.blogspot.com

4Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:28 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I agree, great story! Review Thread Icon_biggrin Review Thread Icon_biggrin Review Thread Icon_biggrin

5Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:44 pm

Doma11

Doma11

Thanks I really want Ahsokasister to read it

6Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:57 pm

I think she will like it.

Review Thread Icon_twisted Review Thread Icon_twisted Review Thread Icon_twisted

7Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:36 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

She may not read it though because I don't think she ever comes to the fanfiction section of this forum. Maybe you should send her a PM so she knows to come read it next time she's on.

8Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:48 am

she was just on, she was just looking thoough so she might have read it

Review Thread Icon_twisted Review Thread Icon_twisted Review Thread Icon_twisted

9Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:04 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Oh.

10Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:37 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Plo Koon Finds Ahsoka

“How are you little Soka?” Plo Koon asked as he picked up a four-year-old Togruta Ahsoka Tano. Ahsoka laughed as she was picked up and held in Plo Koon’s arms with the large seeker blindfold helmet on her head. It was too big for the small girl; it tilted on her head and wobbled. Ahsoka had always been a small little girl, small for her age, yet to Plo Koon she had grown up so fast. “I’m good,” Ahsoka said in her small adorable sweet voice. “I cut the seeker today!” Plo smiled under his face mask, he was very proud of Ahsoka. “Good job Soka!” Plo tossed Ahsoka in the air and caught her, he did so three times just to hear Ahsoka laugh.
“She’s such an angel,” Plo thought. she’ll be a wonderful Jedi. Plo still held Ahsoka, he started to tickle her. Ahsoka laughed and wrapped her tiny hand around Plo’s finger. She had such a small tiny hand, and an adorable little girl. It seemed like yesterday to Plo that Ahsoka was only months old all alone in a half destroyed home, parents dead. Ahsoka in a weak condition, the Jedi brought Ahsoka to full health and took her in to become a Jedi. Ahsoka was four, but still Plo’s sweet little Youngling.

Eight years Ahsoka was twelve, almost thirteen, she had learned so much since then, she was older, she still was close to Plo, but distant. She had grown so much, too much. Ahsoka first discovered her lightsaber combat form the day before, it took awhile for anyone to know Ahsoka’s combat style, little did anyone know the Jedi robes were limiting her skills with the lightsaber. Ahsoka’s Jedi robes were discarded and changed to a dark red mini skirt with white leggings along with a dark red tube top. She even had her utility belt. But Ahsoka still embraced Plo whenever she saw him.
But Ahsoka wasn’t the sweet angel anymore, she was more sharp, aggressive, ambitious, and a little snappy. Ahsoka was turning into a woman, ready to be a padawan. Plo wanted to take Ahsoka as his padawan, but he couldn’t. He had to let go of Ahsoka. Plo still saw the small little girl Ahsoka inside the preteen Ahsoka. Her blue eyes still sparkled the same way. Ahsoka’s voice matured, she was taller, but still shorter than everyone her age. Ahsoka still wasn’t the old her, she was different. Plo missed the little girl Ahsoka; it seemed like yesterday when he found her, and when she was only four.

Two years later, Plo watched Anakin Skywalker showing Ahsoka some sort of hologram, Ahsoka was now Skywalker’s padawan. Ahsoka was now out in battles, in her full Jedi training, Ahsoka had changed even more. Being taught by Skywalker, and the battles, Ahsoka had grown so much. But still, Ahsoka was still close to Plo Koon. Still.

I wish you would have told us that you didn't write this chapter. I was reading it on fanpop, and I thought it was awfully familar. GalindaGirl wrote it on fanpop. I'm not upset or anything, but next time, Fives, let us know that you weren't the one that wrote it. The second part is yours though. At least I think it is. CLICK HERE No one ever use my story without my permission. I can't stop you, but you could at least ask.

11Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:43 am

Doma11

Doma11

Oh yea I never said the first chapter was mine I just wanted to have a starting base and give ppl the idea of what the story was about. I'm sorry u thought it was mine I should of said so. But I wanted you guys to read so then it could open up to the other story. Sorry guys should have told u the first one wasn't mine.

12Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:07 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Oh, it's okay! I just wish you would have told us first! That's all. It's okay if you really didn't realize. It's just that the girl who posted it is a friend of mine on Her Universe forums and on fanpop and I also watch her youtube channel videos, so I just felt like I needed to point it out.

13Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:27 pm

Doma11

Doma11

Sure its fine Leia. I just needed it to start my other one off, so u guys could get the idea :idea:

14Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:41 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Are you going to post more of it anytime soon?

15Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:46 pm

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

Very Happy Great story Very Happy Very Happy

http://lightsabersalwaysbeatblasters.blogspot.com/

16Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:59 pm

Doma11

Doma11

I dunno

17Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:03 pm

Doma11

Doma11

Actually I will start one tonight yet I have no idea what to write about

18Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:30 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

An idea will probably come to you. yodasmile

19Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:06 am

Doma11

Doma11

YAY I got one

20Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:08 am

Doma11

Doma11

Ahsoka Finds out about Order 66 and it is a struggle to get away from the clones and tell the concil but order 66 has begun.

21Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:09 am

Doma11

Doma11

She trys to save as many jedi as she can. but she is being chased

22Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:17 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

Ooo! sounds like a good story Doma

http://lightsabersalwaysbeatblasters.blogspot.com/

23Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:01 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, this could be a very interesting story Doma!

24Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:30 am

Yeah, definetly something I look foward to reading.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum