Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Clone Wars Season 4

+8
ARC Trooper
JainaSolo781
Jango Nova
DarkSideSon
Ben HartAttack
SWneedsSASR
Anakin Skywalker77
Doma11
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:44 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

None at all! All is as fine!

2The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:00 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Alrighty then, no hard feelings. Wink

3The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:22 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

OK... I will repost it there...

I understand... sorry for the expressions! For the sake of good tone, I will stop calling her "Assoka" here... in these forums!

PS: the pun on her name, it is barely notisable....
If you refer about the term I used describing Tano being beat a lot...that was a movie quote, but ok! Wink

STILL....GRIEVOUS AND THE CIS for the win!

4The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:53 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I agree with a good portion of these, though I'm afraid I must point out two things: 1.you posted this on the wrong thread. In the Underworld, we have a TCW thread for comments like this, so we put this thread in the archives. Although it's not like we have a lot of big, bad secrets in here, I'd prefer it if you could try to avoid this thread so that you don't accidentally stumble on the archives. 2. PLEASE don't cuss on here. There are other ways of showing your dislike of something than cursing and using inappropiate words. This is a rule all of us must follow, including us administrators. I'm not saying you shouldn't have the right to dislike something, but please show it in a more appropiate manner. Smile

5The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:43 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Season Four is coming! CAN' T wait.......

cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by Dan Grievous on Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total

6The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed May 25, 2011 8:45 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Jango Nova wrote:Lol its simple. you hit the post reply button Razz
"Very funny, Snips."-Anakin Skywalker

SWneedsSASR wrote:wait grevious this was locked? 0_O ok so um where do you want this disscussion to go?
We have a TCW S4 thread in the main chat, that is where we're supposed to post now.

SWneedsSASR wrote:wait I had this bookmarked, maybe thats how I can gain acess to it, that or maybe someone can just gain acess in the link through the emails
Hmm, maybe. try un-bookmarking it or something to see if that works.

7The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue May 24, 2011 2:33 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

wait I had this bookmarked, maybe thats how I can gain acess to it, that or maybe someone can just gain acess in the link through the emails

8The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue May 24, 2011 2:32 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

wait grevious this was locked? 0_O ok so um where do you want this disscussion to go?

9The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue May 24, 2011 10:30 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Lol its simple. you hit the post reply button Razz

10The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue May 24, 2011 8:14 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ok, I have a question, how are you still able to post in here!? I've had it locked down for a month and I keep seeing these new posts in it. I'm not angry or anything, though I want to fix it because I don't want new members somehow gaining access to our archives through here.

11The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon May 23, 2011 12:47 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

well awsome new trailer for the CW, rex does have Phase II armour, hmmm interesting. this is gonna be a good season

12The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed May 11, 2011 12:39 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

hmm, well I wonder which venue they will choose to release new trailers.... Maybe they don't want to hype season 4 up too much like they did season 3, but still what i wouldn't do for at least 60 seconds of new footage

13The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed May 11, 2011 9:23 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

SWneedsSASR wrote:thanks jango, btw nice avatar

Thanks =) As for SDCC it already happened apparently...

14The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue May 10, 2011 12:22 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

thanks jango, btw nice avatar

15The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon May 09, 2011 11:18 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

SWneedsSASR wrote:so does anyone know when the san diego comic con is on, or at least if there is any major event that might give us a sneak peak into S4

I know its coming up soon, Saw one of my Merc friends post on facebook that is was coming. Ill see if i can get a date for you Wink

16The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon May 09, 2011 12:33 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

so does anyone know when the san diego comic con is on, or at least if there is any major event that might give us a sneak peak into S4

17The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:12 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Happy holidays to all,and may the Force be with you!

18The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:21 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

happy holidays to you too

19The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:27 am

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

hmm Ive just been away three days to find that the forum has no new posts since I left, thats odd, anyway, I suppose there is little to talk about, I just wish Lucas Arts just give us one more trailer. anyway, due to time zones, Australia is currently experiencing easter, so just wishing you guys a happy holiday

20The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:23 pm

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

okay, I was just curious.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jacensolo781?feature=mhum

21The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

SWneedsSASR wrote:
Jango Nova wrote:
JacenSolo781 wrote:Well, I'm curious, what exactly did TCW mess up? Aside from the obvious skywalker with a padwan issue.

Pacifist Mandalorians, Bring Darth Maul back, Asajji Ventress complete backstory, Dathomir, Mandalore (the planet), Kamino (The fact that 99 was alive completely destroys the view of Kaminoines we get from Traviss Karen) The battle of Kamino, and thats just a few.

well how did they mess up the battle of kamino? that may have been a second battle rather than the first. Im not really sure they messed up asajji's story, I think most of it was in line with the EU. although 99 really wasn't in line with the cannon, im glad they put him in, I think it was the saddest moment (excluding echo) and one of the most epic in the season when he died.

Well there wasn't a second battle of Kamino until TCW made it up... In the First battle the ARCs were ready to kill the clone "kids" to keep them out of sepritist hands. That and there was a Mon Cal general leading the seppies. I agree with 99 though, he did add to those episodes but i wouldn't go as far as saying they are learning.... :p

22The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:43 am

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

well at least they are learning, lets just hope they take the EU into more consideration in the future. but like I said, the EU is so vast and contradictary, so I suppose it wouldn't hurt to get something wrong every now and again, just not the ammount they have been making latley. Now if they can do this and steer clear of any plotlines involving posioned tea im quite sure the Clone wars will have clear sailing into the next season. I just whish they would give us one more trailer......

OR UPDATE THE SEASON 3 COMIC WHICH STILL HASN'T CONCLUDED ON SW.COM! Evil or Very Mad

23The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:48 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

SWneedsSASR wrote:
Jango Nova wrote:
JacenSolo781 wrote:Well, I'm curious, what exactly did TCW mess up? Aside from the obvious skywalker with a padwan issue.

Pacifist Mandalorians, Bring Darth Maul back, Asajji Ventress complete backstory, Dathomir, Mandalore (the planet), Kamino (The fact that 99 was alive completely destroys the view of Kaminoines we get from Traviss Karen) The battle of Kamino, and thats just a few.

well how did they mess up the battle of kamino? that may have been a second battle rather than the first. Im not really sure they messed up asajji's story, I think most of it was in line with the EU. although 99 really wasn't in line with the cannon, im glad they put him in, I think it was the saddest moment (excluding echo) and one of the most epic in the season when he died.
Also true, perhaps they haven't messed up quite as much as we let on BUT they still did interfere with the EU a lot. Oh and another entry I meant to add was the Greedo one-in Sphere of Influence, they said it was Greedo "Jr." whenever it was only possible for it to be Greedo the Elder.

24The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:59 am

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

Jango Nova wrote:

25The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:36 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Jango Nova wrote:

Not to mention the entire timeline of the Clone Wars, Even Piell's early death, the capture of half the villains so far (if they're not later on freed, I mean), and so on and so forth......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum