Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Clone Wars Season 4

+8
ARC Trooper
JainaSolo781
Jango Nova
DarkSideSon
Ben HartAttack
SWneedsSASR
Anakin Skywalker77
Doma11
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:29 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

JacenSolo781 wrote:Well, I'm curious, what exactly did TCW mess up? Aside from the obvious skywalker with a padwan issue.

Pacifist Mandalorians, Bring Darth Maul back, Asajji Ventress complete backstory, Dathomir, Mandalore (the planet), Kamino (The fact that 99 was alive completely destroys the view of Kaminoines we get from Traviss Karen) The battle of Kamino, and thats just a few.

27The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:18 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

Well, I'm curious, what exactly did TCW mess up? Aside from the obvious skywalker with a padwan issue.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jacensolo781?feature=mhum

28The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:31 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Jango Nova wrote:
SWneedsSASR wrote:hmm, you guys really seem to dissmiss the way the clone wars takes out some canon, see the EU continues to expand, but the problem is that it is so large - I mean think about it the EU has been taking effect since the 1970's and a lot of it is non cannon, TCW is what lucas usally wants it to be, his version of events, Even piel was killed to downgrade the number of jedi who survived order 66, there are just too many. If you look at the EU some of it is ridiculous, think about Mall coming back with robotic leggs in the empire era, and No thats not the way TCW is going to bring him back, I read an article somewhere that a reporter asked an animator about and all he could say was, No Robot Legs...

Lol well the comic where he did come back was non cannon :p as for the EU the majority of it is all Cannon according to LFL and thats why i have a problem with TCW. They dont look at any of the EU concerning the Clone Wars. They just make it up as they go basically running over a lot of good material in the name of making a "kids show" I wish for once they would step back and take a look at some of the EU and see what they could do to work with it.
YES! That is EXACTLY what I've been saying all along-it's a great show, it just needs to work WITH the EU a little bit instead of stomping all over it. Honestly, it's not that hard-figure out what you want to use in an episode, look those things up, and form a story around their previous story and the new timeline.

29The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:19 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

I agree one hundred percent Jango.

30The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:49 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

SWneedsSASR wrote:hmm, you guys really seem to dissmiss the way the clone wars takes out some canon, see the EU continues to expand, but the problem is that it is so large - I mean think about it the EU has been taking effect since the 1970's and a lot of it is non cannon, TCW is what lucas usally wants it to be, his version of events, Even piel was killed to downgrade the number of jedi who survived order 66, there are just too many. If you look at the EU some of it is ridiculous, think about Mall coming back with robotic leggs in the empire era, and No thats not the way TCW is going to bring him back, I read an article somewhere that a reporter asked an animator about and all he could say was, No Robot Legs...

Lol well the comic where he did come back was non cannon :p as for the EU the majority of it is all Cannon according to LFL and thats why i have a problem with TCW. They dont look at any of the EU concerning the Clone Wars. They just make it up as they go basically running over a lot of good material in the name of making a "kids show" I wish for once they would step back and take a look at some of the EU and see what they could do to work with it.

31The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:30 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

hmm, you guys really seem to dissmiss the way the clone wars takes out some canon, see the EU continues to expand, but the problem is that it is so large - I mean think about it the EU has been taking effect since the 1970's and a lot of it is non cannon, TCW is what lucas usally wants it to be, his version of events, Even piel was killed to downgrade the number of jedi who survived order 66, there are just too many. If you look at the EU some of it is ridiculous, think about Maul coming back with robotic leggs in the empire era, and No thats not the way TCW is going to bring him back, I read an article somewhere that a reporter asked an animator about and all he could say was, No Robot Legs...

Last edited by SWneedsSASR on Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

32The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:30 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

I don't wish that, but I do wish they'd start making it actually tie into the EU and stop making IT non-canon.

Yes!! if they did this then it would be a great show! but so far all they have done is lover look like all of it.....

33The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:27 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ahsokasister wrote:I wish they would release another triailer already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
ya ya i know Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes "oh ahsokasister you obsessive freak" The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 383307 The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 383307 The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 383307 "alright ahsokasister enough already" The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 417204 The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 417204 The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 417204 "thats it!" The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 97735 affraid The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 602946 The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 956342

hahahhaahahahahah honestly i just wanted an excuse to use effects
Haha, LOL!

SWneedsSASR wrote:I will tell you one thing ahsokasister youre not the only one, 30 seconds really isnt long enough, i want a minute trailer at least... not to mention they spend 10 seconds just with the LUCASARTS thing at the start.... so im hoping meleniumfalcon.com will get some type of schoop or trailer before then, just like with season 2 and 3
I agree, why can't they just show a normal preview for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jango Nova wrote:
JacenSolo781 wrote:I knew that, but perhaps TCW is going to do it the non cannon way, seeing as they are already non cannon with the episodes, why not keep it up?

TCW is currently all Canon. So everything you see is what supposed to happen in universe... I only wish i was non cannon Sad Sad
I don't wish that, but I do wish they'd start making it actually tie into the EU and stop making IT non-canon.

34The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

JacenSolo781 wrote:I knew that, but perhaps TCW is going to do it the non cannon way, seeing as they are already non cannon with the episodes, why not keep it up?

TCW is currently all Canon. So everything you see is what supposed to happen in universe... I only wish i was non cannon Sad Sad

35The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:25 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

I will tell you one thing ahsokasister youre not the only one, 30 seconds really isnt long enough, i want a minute trailer at least... not to mention they spend 10 seconds just with the LUCASARTS thing at the start.... so im hoping meleniumfalcon.com will get some type of schoop or trailer before then, just like with season 2 and 3

36The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:29 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

I wish they would release another triailer already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
ya ya i know Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes "oh ahsokasister you obsessive freak" The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 383307 The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 383307 The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 383307 "alright ahsokasister enough already" The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 417204 The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 417204 The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 417204 "thats it!" The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 97735 affraid The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 602946 The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 956342

hahahhaahahahahah honestly i just wanted an excuse to use effects

37The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:14 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Jango Nova wrote:
ARC Trooper wrote:
JacenSolo781 wrote:well, in some comics, maul lived with cybernetic parts and when Obi-wan went to tattoine to watch luke, there is a cmic that says he and maul dueled to the "death" but in another comic, vader dueled maul as well.

You mean that in some comics Darth Maul dont get killed the same way he is killed in the movie? Beacause even that with the cybernetic parts you say,its ridiculous that he could survive,because he also fell into an endless giant pipe!

Him not dying was a Non cannon comic. Im just sad that TCW is trying to bring him back.. But to play devils advocate the lightsaber wound he received didnt hit anything vital and cauterized the wound. He could have used to force to slow his descent and call out for help.

I'll be mad if either one of those happens, because TCW keeps messing up the SW Universe to begin with, and I'd wish they stop doing it!

38The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:09 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

I knew that, but perhaps TCW is going to do it the non cannon way, seeing as they are already non cannon with the episodes, why not keep it up?

39The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:52 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

Jango Nova wrote:
ARC Trooper wrote:
JacenSolo781 wrote:well, in some comics, maul lived with cybernetic parts and when Obi-wan went to tattoine to watch luke, there is a cmic that says he and maul dueled to the "death" but in another comic, vader dueled maul as well.

You mean that in some comics Darth Maul dont get killed the same way he is killed in the movie? Beacause even that with the cybernetic parts you say,its ridiculous that he could survive,because he also fell into an endless giant pipe!

Him not dying was a Non cannon comic. Im just sad that TCW is trying to bring him back.. But to play devils advocate the lightsaber wound he received didnt hit anything vital and cauterized the wound. He could have used to force to slow his descent and call out for help.
Very true Smile

http://lightsabersalwaysbeatblasters.blogspot.com/

40The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:50 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

ARC Trooper wrote:

41The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:37 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ahsokasister wrote:Omg guys sry i was gone for so long (3 day) i went to philadelphia and i was told yhere would be free wifi but apparently it was temporarily brokan MISED U GUYS!!!!!
It's ok, I know how that feels-I've been known as "accident prone" Wherever I go, something bad happens! Razz

Anakin Skywalker77 wrote:
HartAttack wrote:What are you guys looking forward to seeing in Season four?
I'm looking forward to some EPIC battle!! A look further into Ahsoka's backstory, and the RETURN OF DARTH MAUL!!!!!!!
Yes, I am curious as to how TCW will put him in the series.

SWneedsSASR wrote:jango we wont find that out this season, the series is good and the episode quota is within the hundreds so we are looking to see an end in season 5 or they could push it to 6 - and i think thats where they should begin to stop, why becuase I dont want to have to be out of school to see where it ends. xD
I agree, 5 or 6 would be a good way to end it.

ARC Trooper wrote:
and the RETURN OF DARTH MAUL!!!!!!!

I cant understand how they could put Darth Maul in the CW.I was dissapointed watching the end of ''Witches of the Mist'' episode.Obi-Wan cutted him in two pieces,how could he survive from this?Unless were gonna see him in a spiritual form.
Perhaps he was cloned? Or, like you said, we'll see him ina spiritual form, though that's unlikely because only a true Jedi would know how to do it. Maybe he'll appear in some holocron...... Hmm, your guess is as good as mine.

Ok, I know what you're talking about with the cybernatic lags comic book, and that's 100% NON-CANON.

ARC Trooper wrote:

You're right, even if he survived the lightsaber cut, the noxious fumes of the reactor core would've killed him.

42The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:10 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

43The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:29 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

well, in some comics, maul lived with cybernetic parts and when Obi-wan went to tattoine to watch luke, there is a cmic that says he and maul dueled to the "death" but in another comic, vader dueled maul as well.

44The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:24 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

and the RETURN OF DARTH MAUL!!!!!!!

I cant understand how they could put Darth Maul in the CW.I was dissapointed watching the end of ''Witches of the Mist'' episode.Obi-Wan cutted him in two pieces,how could he survive from this?Unless were gonna see him in a spiritual form.

45The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:11 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

jango we wont find that out this season, the series is good and the episode quota is within the hundreds so we are looking to see an end in season 5 or they could push it to 6 - and i think thats where they should begin to stop, why becuase I dont want to have to be out of school to see where it ends. xD

46The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:17 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Ahsokasister wrote:how do you know we will learn about ahsoka's back story?????

We dont know. We hope we find out what happens to here before RotS in this season Wink

47The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:15 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

how do you know we will learn about ahsoka's back story?????

48The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:02 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

I'm looking forward to some EPIC battle!! A look further into Ahsoka's backstory, and the RETURN OF DARTH MAUL!!!!!!!

http://lightsabersalwaysbeatblasters.blogspot.com/

49The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:47 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

Omg guys sry i was gone for so long (3 day) i went to philadelphia and i was told yhere would be free wifi but apparently it was temporarily brokan MISED U GUYS!!!!!

50The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:33 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Isn't it obvious with me?-"Meesa Captain Tarpals!" "And I'M General Grievous." "Oh no!" (Lightsaber slices through something that sounds like flesh) Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum