Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Clone Wars Season 4

+8
ARC Trooper
JainaSolo781
Jango Nova
DarkSideSon
Ben HartAttack
SWneedsSASR
Anakin Skywalker77
Doma11
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:09 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

HartAttack wrote:What are you guys looking forward to seeing in Season four?

Hopefully the fall of Duchess Satine although i doubt that will happen. What i really want to see is some more Mando action ( preferably True Mandalorians, not Death Watch ) I also hope to see what happens to Ahsoka...

52The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

for me the epic battles, im hoping that we will see some more history and backstories aswell, take ahsoka for instance, im really hoping some more origanal characters like ackbar aswell. I hope they start with the mon calamari battle

53The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:28 am

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

What are you guys looking forward to seeing in Season four?

http://benhartattack.blogspot.com/

54The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

SWneedsSASR wrote:I like the new forum desighn very catchy

Lol i logged on and it took me a couple seconds to find everything.

55The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:32 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

It s pretty cool! It'll probably be revised even more too!

56The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:25 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

I like the new forum desighn very catchy

57The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:59 pm

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Hehe Razz

58The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:19 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

ha!! now that would be a good episode Razz

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jacensolo781?feature=mhum

59The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:14 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Though probably not for the gungans. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I'm after you, you little pieces of incorrect grammar! Razz Razz Razz

60The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:33 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

We should be in for a wild ride next season!!! yodagrin From what I hear, it'll be GREAT!

61The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:17 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

SWneedsSASR wrote:alot of people are angry about grevious versing the gungans, the fact that grevious is stabbed, if he looses im gonna be thinking its little ridiculous, I loved they origanal grevious in the origanal clone wars series, taking on 5 jedi and winning whilst only fleeing when a squad of ARCs came in with their gunship, good times. I love the new clone wars series much more, but sometimes i whish they would bring those elements like those squad of ARCs, grevious beeing an ultimate fighting machine or let delta rip in all their special forces might Twisted Evil either way filloni said that season 4 will be mostly comprised of big battles and, (finally) getting back to the war. I honestly can't wait!
I agree, though I doubt Grievous will be truly defeated, or if so, not without killing about 50 gungans. I'm rooting for you old buddy! Razz

ARC Trooper wrote:
SWneedsSASR wrote:alot of people are angry about grevious versing the gungans, the fact that grevious is stabbed, if he looses im gonna be thinking its little ridiculous, I loved they origanal grevious in the origanal clone wars series, taking on 5 jedi and winning whilst only fleeing when a squad of ARCs came in with their gunship, good times. I love the new clone wars series much more, but sometimes i whish they would bring those elements like those squad of ARCs, grevious beeing an ultimate fighting machine or let delta rip in all their special forces might Twisted Evil either way filloni said that season 4 will be mostly comprised of big battles and, (finally) getting back to the war. I honestly can't wait!

I agree with you.In the first clone wars series,Grevious seemed very powerfull and there were scenes with the seperatists takin over entire planets.
In the new series,Grevious is always running so the heroes cannot catch him.The only episode where Grevious looks strong is ''The lair of Grevious''.
What most fans want for sure is more seperatists victories and Grevious being ultimate fighting machine like you said.
I agree, TCW seems to focus more on Grievous's "cowardice" side, not the fact that he's the ultimate SW character (in my opinion). That's why I liked Lair of Grievous so much, because like you said, he was brutal, cunning, and a superior fighter.

62The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:47 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I agree with you.In the first clone wars series,Grevious seemed very powerfull and there were scenes with the seperatists takin over entire planets.
In the new series,Grevious is always running so the heroes cannot catch him.The only episode where Grevious looks strong is ''The lair of Grevious''.
What most fans want for sure is more seperatists victories and Grevious being ultimate fighting machine like you said.

63The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:24 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

alot of people are angry about grevious versing the gungans, the fact that grevious is stabbed, if he looses im gonna be thinking its little ridiculous, I loved they origanal grevious in the origanal clone wars series, taking on 5 jedi and winning whilst only fleeing when a squad of ARCs came in with their gunship, good times. I love the new clone wars series much more, but sometimes i whish they would bring those elements like those squad of ARCs, grevious beeing an ultimate fighting machine or let delta rip in all their special forces might Twisted Evil either way filloni said that season 4 will be mostly comprised of big battles and, (finally) getting back to the war. I honestly can't wait!

64The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:39 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

They probably will start with the Mon Calamari battles, since they started with the Kamino battle this season. I'm personally looking foward to the Gungans vs. Grievous thing, but that's just me and my favoritism of General Grievous. Razz

65The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:38 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

Hmm well I suppose they could grevious, but like I said, at least throw in some other characters, hey theat ep with those 2 and Adi Galia might be good but sometimes it just seems a little bring or like doma said, a waste of an ep, if the show was more frequent, heck yeah it might be alright, its just with so few episodes and such long breaks in between you want those epic batles coming through, and whilst it doesn't hurt to have a break, its just some episodes are a let down like evil plans, but anyway all is looking good for season 4, so I would say to the team to throw what they got at us, becuase by the end of the break, any star wars will do even if it was one of those political eps lol, (but personally I hope they start of with the Mon Calamari episodes)

66The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:17 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

SWneedsSASR wrote:A sepretist victory would be great for the show, it would show the republic is not invinvible, and make the war seem all the more desperate, when was the last time there was a seprestist victory, Heroes on Both sides? but then again we havent seen the sepretists in a while and we wouldn't have if it wasn't for the awsome citadel episodes.....
I agree, they need to have more Separatist victories, or a least appearances!

Doma11 wrote:But Honestly, the series as a whole is good but there aren't enough Clone Wars battles. Like We've had Ryloth, Genosis, Kamino and I think that's about it. The political episodes are fine. But the stupid fill in ones like Lightsaber lost. Just a waste of an episode.
I personally think you need to count the "mini" battles in TCW too (sabotage/espianoge missions, random skirmishes) If you did that, then you could also count Ambush, the Malevolence trilogy, Rookiees, the Grievous captures R2 episodes, the Nute Gunray trilogy, the Maridun episodes, The Hidden enemy and its Season 2 counterpart Cat and Mouse, The Blue Shadow Virus episodes, the Holocron trilogy, and the Citadel episodes.

SWneedsSASR wrote:well said doma, lightsaber lost ect. were ment to usually be homages to fims or animators the producers like, but they always seem to fall short, the best episodes are the arcs with a battle, there is nothing more amazing in animation and story than an epic battle, and I think the creators of the show are starting to catch on to that. its just a thing that concerns me is that there will be another C3P0 and R2 episode in S4, Don't get me wrong the interaction between R2 and C3P0 is great, but I just dont think it really needs an entire Ep to pull off, hey maybe it would be funny to throw in some scenes in the middle of a battle (like AOTC did) but for me you just can't make an ep work for that.
Perhaps R2 and 3PO come across invaluable information that could be disastrous for the Seps. Or perhas Grievous or one of them leaders wants to capture them for their knowledge like they have before. You never know, those episodes might actually be quite good!

67The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Doma11

Doma11

SWneedsSASR wrote:well said doma, lightsaber lost ect. were ment to usually be homages to fims or animators the producers like, but they always seem to fall short, the best episodes are the arcs with a battle, there is nothing more amazing in animation and story than an epic battle, and I think the creators of the show are starting to catch on to that. its just a thing that concerns me is that there will be another C3P0 and R2 episode in S4, Don't get me wrong the interaction between R2 and C3P0 is great, but I just dont think it really needs an entire Ep to pull off, hey maybe it would be funny to throw in some scenes in the middle of a battle (like AOTC did) but for me you just can't make an ep work for that.

agreed Very Happy

68The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:48 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

well said doma, lightsaber lost ect. were ment to usually be homages to fims or animators the producers like, but they always seem to fall short, the best episodes are the arcs with a battle, there is nothing more amazing in animation and story than an epic battle, and I think the creators of the show are starting to catch on to that. its just a thing that concerns me is that there will be another C3P0 and R2 episode in S4, Don't get me wrong the interaction between R2 and C3P0 is great, but I just dont think it really needs an entire Ep to pull off, hey maybe it would be funny to throw in some scenes in the middle of a battle (like AOTC did) but for me you just can't make an ep work for that.

69The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:02 pm

Doma11

Doma11

But Honestly, the series as a whole is good but there aren't enough Clone Wars battles. Like We've had Ryloth, Genosis, Kamino and I think that's about it. The political episodes are fine. But the stupid fill in ones like Lightsaber lost. Just a waste of an episode.

70The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:33 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

A sepretist victory would be great for the show, it would show the republic is not invinvible, and make the war seem all the more desperate, when was the last time there was a seprestist victory, Heroes on Both sides? but then again we havent seen the sepretists in a while and we wouldn't have if it wasn't for the awsome citadel episodes.....

71The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:04 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

Razz maybe. wondering Razz

72The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:56 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

JacenSolo781 wrote:honestly, I am hoping for a seperatist victory. I am truly sick and tired of the same out come, you know for a war to be a war there needs to be more seperatist victories. Anyone agree?

For the republic to be losing the war they seem to win almost every battle their in wondering so i agree. As for Grievous and the Gungans, Maybe thats why we dont see them in IV-VI Twisted Evil

73The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:44 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

I think the reason for grievous slaughtering the gungans is quite obivious. After all, we have all heard them speak before Razz

74The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:24 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, the Mon Calamari Battle looks epic! I also can't wait to see what Grievous slaughtering the gungans is all about, and if you noticed he fought some Jedi as well in the preview. I'm pretty excited to see him (Grievous) again!

75The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:53 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

I agree

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum