Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video Games

+5
Leia Organa
Jango Nova
StarWarsTalkShow
ARC Trooper
GeneralGrievous505
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:48 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I agree, Lego Star Wars has been a good series, I would like to see it continue.

102Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:49 pm

I'm really hoping that we will get a new TCW game in 2012, I'm looking forward to Lego Star Wars 4, but that game most likely won't be out until 2013.

103Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:39 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

ARC Trooper wrote:I think the monthly subscription will be stopped sometime.That is what happened with the LOTR online game.
I sure hope so, I'd love to get TOR if that happens! I mean after all TOR is basically the 3rd KOTOR game, a series which I've absolutely loved.

104Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:30 am

Anakin_lover

Anakin_lover

well when that happens i might get it

http://gothic44.deviantart.com/

105Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:24 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I think the monthly subscription will be stopped sometime.That is what happened with the LOTR online game.

106Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:13 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, not to mentoin, with my "lovely" internet connection, I'd probably get only a few minutes of gametime per play, LOL. I hate my family's internet contract...Video Games - Page 5 878951

107Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:43 am

Anakin_lover

Anakin_lover

thats why i'm not getting that one, if it wasn't monthly then i would get it

108Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:45 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

That oes look cool, though i really want the Old Republic. Too bad I have to pay a monthly subsciption for it...Video Games - Page 5 878951

109Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:57 am

Anakin_lover

Anakin_lover

i want the new star wars kinect game

110Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:38 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

It would be awesome, I always imagined what commanding the AT-TE's would be like after controlling the AT-ATs in Empire at War. I also always wondered what heroes we'd see, and how expansive a space battle would be on the CIS side with all its different capital ships. I think they could really pull something like that off if they tried it.

111Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:44 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

General Grievous wrote:I will admit, the game was too short, its storyline was good and could've had a lot done with it had they lengthened it out.

Yeah, one thing I would them to do is a rip-off of the Empire at War games, this time with the Republie vs. Seoparatists. That would be a great game to play IMO.

An official game Republic at War would be genius! And it would not be impossible...

Unlicensed mods have been done before so it is weird that they did not just employ the same style and technique in making a TCW based strategy with many CIS commanders and Jedi!

112Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:18 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I will admit, the game was too short, its storyline was good and could've had a lot done with it had they lengthened it out.

Yeah, one thing I would them to do is a rip-off of the Empire at War games, this time with the Republie vs. Seoparatists. That would be a great game to play IMO.

113Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:29 pm

I know the story is more simple on TFU2 but I actually prefer stories where there are a big variety of characters. My biggest complaint about TFU2 was that it was just way too short. I like the "what if" dlc for TFU games though I think they are quite fun.

I think they need to make more games set in TCW and it would probably get more people watching the show if the games were really good and had good stories. There are also plenty of cool characters in TCW that could be used in games. I think games set in the time of the empire would be better suited to come out at a similar time to the live action tv series and we could have characters from that show in some of the games.

114Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:10 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Hmm, I suppose I see what you mean. I still like the story in TFU II better, but I can still respect your valid points and opinions on the matter.Video Games - Page 5 65586

I agree, if they did another republic Heroes game and advanced it, it could be a top-seller.

115Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:06 pm

General Grievous wrote:I thought the clone missions were well done too. It felt like you were part of a squad on a do or die scenario every single time. As someone who got it for Wii and had to do those missions with the interactive controls, it was really amaing.

Hmm, all right, Ill hand you that. I personally thouht the story was better, but there's no denying it was far too short. I also agree with your last idea, a TCW Force Unleashed would be cool to play.

I enjoyed the first few levels of TFU1 because it was interesting to find out certain Jedi like Shaak Ti had survived order 66 and the story was exciting at that point but I started to get a little bored after that just fighting imperial forces. TFU2 just recycled too much from the past game like the characters IMO.

Its a shame that there aren't many TCW games especially since the show is a lot better now. I have a feeling they are afraid to make more TCW games in fear that they wouldn't sell very well. I mean we have Lego Star Wars 3 but that was always going to sell well just because its another Lego Star Wars game.

116Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:26 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I thought the clone missions were well done too. It felt like you were part of a squad on a do or die scenario every single time. As someone who got it for Wii and had to do those missions with the interactive controls, it was really amaing.

Hmm, all right, Ill hand you that. I personally thouht the story was better, but there's no denying it was far too short. I also agree with your last idea, a TCW Force Unleashed would be cool to play.

117Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:46 pm

General Grievous wrote:
CISFANBOY wrote:I'm fine with being nicknamed CIS Smile

I wonder if we will ever get a Lego Star Wars 4...
If we do it will maybe be based on season 3 and 4 of The Clone Wars, I can imagine there will be a lot of S3 episodes that won't be in it because there were a lot of episodes low on action in S3.

It was nice to have a game like Republic Heroes that gave us a nice side story, I really want to see another game set in TCW that tells us a side story but with a darker tone.

One Star Wars game I don't like is The Force Unleashed 2 because it was really short and lazily made. It was only made for easy money and it was a massive let down compared the first one IMO.
Coolio Cool

Yes, we will most defnitely get another Lego TCW. It's really rather inevitable if you ask me.

I agree, republic Heroes had it's gameplay flaws, but it was overall good and I wouldn't mind another game like it.

Well, that all depends. Which system have you played TFU II on? If you got it/got ripped off on it for Wii like I did, then I agree! They nearly TRIED to make TFU II worse on the Wii version. BUT, have you ever played it for Xbox 360 or PS3? If not, I totally recommend it, it's fantastic. It was still short, though that was because they focused on actually improving the gameplay. One of he best games ever if you play it on those systems IMO. One more thing I feel I should add to TFU, is that while the story was shorter in general, it was much better IMO. It didn't have Starkiller randomly going to these different planets for different missions. This one had a compelling, mystery-like story line with multiple purposes all climaxing in the final battle, some of which were not solved/left us with a cliffhangar for another game to end.

Republic Heroes did have its flaws but it was still fun, the best part of the game was the story IMO.

I have TFU2 on the ps3 and the gameplay was better and more fun but the game was really short and I didn't really enjoy the story. The only new character they added was that human villain on Cato Neimodia. It just seemed really bad to me for a star wars game.

I would like to see a game with the same sort of gameplay as The Force Unleashed but set in TCW with a side story I think that would be pretty good as long as it would be a decent length.

118Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:56 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

CISFANBOY wrote:I'm fine with being nicknamed CIS Smile

If we do it will maybe be based on season 3 and 4 of The Clone Wars, I can imagine there will be a lot of S3 episodes that won't be in it because there were a lot of episodes low on action in S3.

It was nice to have a game like Republic Heroes that gave us a nice side story, I really want to see another game set in TCW that tells us a side story but with a darker tone.

One Star Wars game I don't like is The Force Unleashed 2 because it was really short and lazily made. It was only made for easy money and it was a massive let down compared the first one IMO.
Coolio Cool

Yes, we will most defnitely get another Lego TCW. It's really rather inevitable if you ask me.

I agree, republic Heroes had it's gameplay flaws, but it was overall good and I wouldn't mind another game like it.

Well, that all depends. Which system have you played TFU II on? If you got it/got ripped off on it for Wii like I did, then I agree! They nearly TRIED to make TFU II worse on the Wii version. BUT, have you ever played it for Xbox 360 or PS3? If not, I totally recommend it, it's fantastic. It was still short, though that was because they focused on actually improving the gameplay. One of he best games ever if you play it on those systems IMO. One more thing I feel I should add to TFU, is that while the story was shorter in general, it was much better IMO. It didn't have Starkiller randomly going to these different planets for different missions. This one had a compelling, mystery-like story line with multiple purposes all climaxing in the final battle, some of which were not solved/left us with a cliffhangar for another game to end.

119Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:08 am

It would be nice to have a villain like Kul Teska on TCW.

120Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:38 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

CISFANBOY wrote:Yes Lego Star Wars 3 is about the clone wars you should give it a go. I have Republic Heroes as well and I think the story is pretty good and I like the main villain of the game Kul Teska. What do you think of it?
Kul Teska was awesome.

121Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:40 pm

Cad Bane's chick

Cad Bane's chick

I've only played Battlefront 1 & 2 and some of the LEGO Star Wars games. Other than that, I'm not much of a gamer but I LOVE Battlefront.

http://www.pandasabercamera.blogspot.com

122Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:05 am

I'm fine with being nicknamed CIS Smile

123Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:57 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

As for the earlier BF II conversation, I agree, GREAT game, Lucasarts really outdid themselves with it. Another good Battlefront game is Elite Squadron for PSP. In that, you can fight on the ground, in space, and aboard capital ships, ALL AT THE SAME TIME!Video Games - Page 5 97735 Defnitely recommend it, even if you have to lock onto your enemies to actually fight them. A BF III should incorporate both of the above games to become truly amazing.

Lego Star Wars III was probably the best of the Lego Star wars francise. Although like CIS (do you mind if I nickname you that?) said, they could've added a few more episodes/levels, it's gameplay and the levels they did have were great and surpassed that which we've seen before.

Ooo, Republic Heroes, I was just playing the other day in fact! I liked that game a alot, the clone action was fairly well done, and there are plenty of good Jedi moments where you feel almost all-powerful with your lightsaber while taking on an almost crazy number of droid forces.

124Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:34 am

Yes Lego Star Wars 3 is about the clone wars you should give it a go. I have Republic Heroes as well and I think the story is pretty good and I like the main villain of the game Kul Teska. What do you think of it?

125Video Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:36 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

CISFANBOY wrote:Lego star wars 3 was great, there were some episodes that weren't included that would have been nice like Trespass, Cargo of Doom, Brain Invaders, The Death Watch episodes and Bounty Hunters.

I loved battlefront 2 I think they should make battlefront 3 and have it based off this show. What do you think?
Is there a Lego star wars about The Clone Wars?

There is already the clone wars game Republic Heroes,if they make battlefront 3 I would like it with the same style and more difficult

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next