Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video Games

+5
Leia Organa
Jango Nova
StarWarsTalkShow
ARC Trooper
GeneralGrievous505
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76Video Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:06 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I want to play that game so bad!
Two of my friends are playing it. And one of them has created about...4 characters? Or more I cant remember. He made one Jedi Knight , one Jedi consular and two Sith from wich one of them he named Darth Ahsoka.

77Video Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:58 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

So for those of you that got TOR recently, what's y'all's story been like so far? Please go into detail, everyone's story should most likely be a bit different and would undoubtedly be interesting!

78Video Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:53 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

You'd probably have to get it for PC to get the mod then, unfortunately. That's why i get most console games for PC, you can usually do more with them.

79Video Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:42 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I didnt knew that either! But I have it for PS2.

80Video Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:11 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh, I didn't know that. That would be pretty awesome!

Ha, lucky! I'll have to wait a long time to ever get that game... Well, have fun!Video Games - Page 4 65586

81Video Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:11 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Dan Grievous wrote:
ARC Trooper wrote:Battlefront based on the clone wars. Im dreaming about an game like this too.

BF3: The Clone Wars would be amazing!

If you have BF2 for PC they actually have a Clone Wars Mod for it. Its pretty amazing.

So as of right now im downloading TOR. Im so excited lol cant wait to see what its like.

82Video Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:47 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I could see it being successful, though not with the title of BF:3. BF 3 will need to include both wars to be as successful as the first two.

83Video Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:15 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

ARC Trooper wrote:Battlefront based on the clone wars. Im dreaming about an game like this too.

BF3: The Clone Wars would be amazing!

84Video Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:22 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

They need to simply finish up their BF 3 before they do anything else. The leaked footage of the game looked epic, but it's been put on hold for a couple years now, and most likely won't ever get finished.

85Video Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:53 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Battlefront based on the clone wars. Im dreaming about an game like this too.

86Video Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:49 pm

Republic Heroes was a good game and it had a good story, but I finished that game in about a day as well and it didn't really have any replayability sadly. They really need to make a battlefront 3 and have it based off TCW. It would definitely sell well because plenty of fans of the original battlefront games would buy it as well as us TCW fans. Kul Teska was one of my favorite villains as well, too bad Anakin had to kill him.

87Video Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:31 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Yeah like the game ''Republic Heroes''. It had a good story with the awesome villain Kool Teska. But it was very easy and small.I finished it within a day.

88Video Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:46 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, it's a shame the other TCW games didn't do so well.

89Video Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:17 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Anakin_lover wrote:SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE A CLONE WARS GAME O__o

It would be genius! The show offers tons of good stuff to make a game off!

90Video Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:30 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

CISFANBOY wrote:I personally do not want to see another TFU game, they aren't really my favorite Star Wars games, but I admit that TFU1 had a fair amount on work put in to it. TFU2 was a disgrace, it was lazily made and it was a massive rip off. It should have been a down-loadable game for £8 as far as I'm concerned.

Yes TFU2 did end with a cliff hanger, but I still don't think TFU3 is likely due to the fact that TFU2 received a pretty negative reception, most people who bought the game thought it was a big let down and didn't really like it.
I wouldn't say it was lazily made. It had a great gameplay, and it's story line was better than the first. The only thing you can really pin on it was that it was too short, which actually makes it convienient if you just want to play through a story and still have a few hours of fun of decapitating stormtroopers with dual lightsabers and using Starkiller's epic Force Repulse. But even if it wasn't that good, they need to make a third one if only to explain how Vader manages to escape his capture before reaching Dantooine and solve the mystery of Starkiller's new existence.

91Video Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:33 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I dont know anything about TFU2 but I think its not so good . I only played the first and liked it.

92Video Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:38 pm

I personally do not want to see another TFU game, they aren't really my favorite Star Wars games, but I admit that TFU1 had a fair amount on work put in to it. TFU2 was a disgrace, it was lazily made and it was a massive rip off. It should have been a down-loadable game for £8 as far as I'm concerned.

Yes TFU2 did end with a cliff hanger, but I still don't think TFU3 is likely due to the fact that TFU2 received a pretty negative reception, most people who bought the game thought it was a big let down and didn't really like it.

93Video Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:36 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Anakin_lover wrote:SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE A CLONE WARS GAME O__o
They alrady have, unfortunately it was given a bad reception among gamers.

CISFANBOY wrote:Oh yes I forgot about that they made the ps2 and wii versions of TFU, silly me Video Games - Page 4 495192
Yeah, I thought they were involved with at least the first one, wasn't sure about the 2nd. I personally anticipate a TFU III, the last one ended on a major cliffhangar.

94Video Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Oh yes I forgot about that they made the ps2 and wii versions of TFU, silly me Video Games - Page 4 495192

95Video Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:41 am

Anakin_lover

Anakin_lover

SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE A CLONE WARS GAME O__o

http://gothic44.deviantart.com/

96Video Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:40 am

Anakin_lover

Anakin_lover

CISFANBOY wrote:I'm really hoping that we will get a new TCW game in 2012, I'm looking forward to Lego Star Wars 4, but that game most likely won't be out until 2013.

O_O LEGO 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://gothic44.deviantart.com/

97Video Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:40 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Who was the supporting crew or TFU then?

98Video Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:54 pm

I have a feeling we don't get many TCW games because developers are worried that they wouldn't sell that well, I mean TCW doesn't have that many fans compared to the movies. Another Lego Star Wars game would be a no brainer, because plenty of people that don't watch TCW buy the Lego Star Wars games as well. As far as I know the only other TCW games that Krome Studios developed were Jedi Alliance for the DS and Light Saber Duels for the Wii.

99Video Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:18 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, I figured it had received bad reception, I could just tell based on the lack of promotion after its release. I must say I'm surprised to hear Krome has closed down, I think they were involved with other, better received SW games if I remember right. But I don't think we should lose hope, another TCW game is almost inevitable as the show progresses, the fans will want it enought to happen eventually.

100Video Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:28 am

I would really like LucasArts to develop a TCW game. I doubt we will see a sequel to Republic Heroes sadly because that game received quite a negative reception and I read an article a while ago saying that Krome Studios the developers of Republic Heroes had been closed down. The only TCW game that we will almost certainly get is Lego Star Wars 4.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next