Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video Games

+5
Leia Organa
Jango Nova
StarWarsTalkShow
ARC Trooper
GeneralGrievous505
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I actually don't know what you are talking about, but I assume the premise is still the same.

52Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:59 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

LOL! That reminds of Warhammer 40000. You know big orcs holding even bigger guns.

53Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:39 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I like those troopers more to be honest, I mean, who doesn't love to see a big guy firing an even bigger gun?

54Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:39 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Me too. Im so excited of the Clone army that I dont care about those regular troopers.
But that doesnt mean I dont find them impressive.

55Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:07 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, but from what I had seen on the swtor.com, I'd choose the bounty hunter over the trooper.

56Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

ARC Trooper wrote:Is it a Republic trooper youre talking about,Jango?

Yep. Its pretty much the Republics version of a Bounty Hunter cause they have pretty much the same attacks.

57Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:20 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Is it a Republic trooper youre talking about,Jango?

58Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:10 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ah, thanks, now your last post makes more sense, LOL. Well I'm sure as you level up your trooper he'll get some of those DPS attacks.

59Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

General Grievous wrote:Lol, I hate asking this, but what does DPS mean?

Damage Per Second Wink

60Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:27 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Lol, I hate asking this, but what does DPS mean?

61Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

LOL, I heard the bounty hunter had a lot of "specialties" on this game. Buit I imagine the Republic trooper would be more damaging between the two, depending on what you are going for in your gaming experience.

Well my bounty hunter is a Tank at this point and my Trooper is starting to get there, but he dosn't have any high DPS attacks at this point like my BH does. But we will see lol

62Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:39 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

ARC Trooper wrote:If I ever play this game, Im going to be a bounty hunter or Jedi.
Yeah, I'm really wanting to be a smuggler and get the Han Solo experience, I men, he's an epic character after all, and one of my fav Rebels.

Jango Nova wrote:So I started a Republic Trooper to compare it with my BH and so far they both seem to be the same. Im liking how the Trooper plays though. It seems a little more user friendly than my BH. But then again my Trooper only has like 5 attacks while my BH has like 15... lol
LOL, I heard the bounty hunter had a lot of "specialties" on this game. Buit I imagine the Republic trooper would be more damaging between the two, depending on what you are going for in your gaming experience.

63Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:45 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

So I started a Republic Trooper to compare it with my BH and so far they both seem to be the same. Im liking how the Trooper plays though. It seems a little more user friendly than my BH. But then again my Trooper only has like 5 attacks while my BH has like 15... lol

64Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:32 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

If I ever play this game, Im going to be a bounty hunter or Jedi.

65Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:11 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, that's epic Dan! LOL, I guess the jedi don't need to fight the Sith-they'll kill each otehr before the Jedi even get within orbit, LOL!

66Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

I started the game on Koribban as I chose to be an Inquisitor. Right away, the first thing that caught my eye was the cutscene.

Of course, being on the side of the Sith everybody was a major jerk to me and those who were not bad to me - DIED! ;(

My first quest involve those weird worm things that were everywhere. It was fun killing them. The animations in the game were superb!

In the next quest I met a geezer played by Dooku himself Corey Burton and he was all mystical and stuff! lol
THen I was attacked after a cinematic and beat my attackers who were noobs in training!

So right from the start being a Sith is about trying to survive in the jungle of the Empire! While the Jedi are blind and blissful, the Sith are more like spartans trying to stay alive...

There is so much more to say....

67Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:50 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Aw, so much for that then, LOL.

68Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:13 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

General Grievous wrote:LOL, I'd ally myself with any other alien if I was a bounty hunter in the SW Universe. Maybe a Muun, considering they do better business and have lots of money.

Lol I really didn't have a choice :p

69Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:43 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

LOL, I'd ally myself with any other alien if I was a bounty hunter in the SW Universe. Maybe a Muun, considering they do better business and have lots of money.

70Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:17 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

General Grievous wrote:Ooo, tha sounds interesting. I'd heard about the Great Hunt in some of the Bounty Hunter Documentaries on the main site, though nothing of a treacherous Hutt. But then again, aren't they all treacherous? LOL.

Exactly lol

71Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:02 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ooo, tha sounds interesting. I'd heard about the Great Hunt in some of the Bounty Hunter Documentaries on the main site, though nothing of a treacherous Hutt. But then again, aren't they all treacherous? LOL.

72Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:30 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Well so far my story for my Bounty Hunters is that im going to join the Great Hunt and win it lol. Had to start working for a Hutt who nearly killed me so I might be gunning for him, but IDK.

73Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:55 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

ARC Trooper wrote:I want to play that game so bad!
Two of my friends are playing it. And one of them has created about...4 characters? Or more I cant remember. He made one Jedi Knight , one Jedi consular and two Sith from wich one of them he named Darth Ahsoka.
Ha, LOL, that's pretty funny actually!

CISFANBOY wrote:Does anyone know why TOR comes with 3 disks? On the instructions it only tells you to install disk 1 but it doesn't tell you what the other 2 disks are for :S
IDk, I only wish I knew. And by wishing I knew, i mean by first hand experince of buying and playing the game, LOL.

74Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:50 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I have no idea.

75Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:20 am

Does anyone know why TOR comes with 3 disks? On the instructions it only tells you to install disk 1 but it doesn't tell you what the other 2 disks are for :S

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next