Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Main Chat

+9
JainaSolo781
StarWarsTalkShow
Jango Nova
Darth Robin
Ben HartAttack
Ahsokasister
Revan
ARC Trooper
GeneralGrievous505
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 14]

226Main Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:51 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yes indeed, Jaina!
Haha, nice metaphor! See ya tomorrow ARC!

227Main Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:09 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Well,after a long and stressfull day its time for me to go to hyperspace. That means sleep. Its very late here and Im tired.

I'll be back tomorrow.

228Main Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:53 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

sweet

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jacensolo781?feature=mhum

229Main Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:46 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Well that's actually what we're trying to fix Jaina, if we simplify our layout like we're trying to do, we'll both decrease the amount of "slowness" of the site and hopefully increase traffic. So you may mot have to worry about that much longer! winkyoda

230Main Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:39 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

hey ARC, long time no see. and yes I am back, I will try to come on every day again, but I will only post in here, posting anywhere else and I might be on here too much (i have a lot of school work for the summer)

231Main Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:20 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Lol, true. Btw, HA and I kinda need you in the admin section right now, as we will probably for the next couple weeks. So be sure to check around there everyday or so. winkyoda
And to make it official to everyone who doesn't know what's going on, ARC is our newest administrator! Congrats! yodagrin

232Main Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:54 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

General Grievous wrote:Aw man, I WOULD love that!!! sadness

Oh, and yup, she's been back for a couple days actually. Speaking of which, I was about to wonder where you were as a matter of fact. Lol, unlike you it is, to disappear like so. sillyyoda

Im just busy. Dont worry about me General. You see Im still here.

233Main Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:26 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Aw man, I WOULD love that!!! sadness

Oh, and yup, she's been back for a couple days actually. Speaking of which, I was about to wonder where you were as a matter of fact. Lol, unlike you it is, to disappear like so. sillyyoda

234Main Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:33 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

JainaSolo781 wrote:will do, aw that sucks. they have gotten some really cool grievous costumes on there. Razz i know you would love that.

By the Force! I cant believe it! Its Jaina!!!!

235Main Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:22 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

will do, aw that sucks. they have gotten some really cool grievous costumes on there. Razz i know you would love that.

236Main Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Chat Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:25 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Aw man, I'd love too. But they hate online gaming, trying to convince them to get TOR for me was an epic failure. Sad But that is a good place for promotion if you wanted to invite people over here like you said, especially when the new TCW season starts. winkyoda

237Main Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Chat Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:28 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

Yeah, you should get a Clone Wars Adventure Account, there are many star wars fans on there and potential members. Besides, it has gotten much better lately. You can actually fight in battles on there

238Main Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Chat Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:23 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ha, I actually finished Algebra 1 this year with A+s every quarter except for one where I got a 95. LOL, I've never hated a 95 so much, it ruined my streak!Main Chat - Page 10 495192 But anyway, if you really need help, you can shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do. Of course, you're doing Algebra II which is a harder course. So I still may not be much help.Main Chat - Page 10 133826

Oh wow, so sorry to hear about the back surgery, that's one type of surgery I'd hate to have besides a heart or brain surgery.

Haha, yeah, I know how you feel. There's almost no one that geeky around where I live. But I've grown used to it.

Things are getting better. We had an all time low with literally no one logging on a little while back, but then we started to get serious again about saving the place and here we are now. We've gotten relatively busy again, and we're getting a new design and layout to help keep things that way, if not better in the future.

We actually have a lot going on now, and we're glad to have you back just in time to be a part of it, lol. The more "old" members we get back, the more we can stabilize the place a bit more to get things back to what they used to be. And of course we have a plan to go with that plan, but we're starting with baby steps and waiting until we get the forum looks just right. It's probably gonna be a long road, but I know I personally am looking foward to it.Main Chat - Page 10 12480

239Main Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Chat Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:41 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

I'll try but I am taking algebra II and chinese online (if any of you are good with algebra help would be divine Razz ) and I am graduating early so I might be limited to sunday only. Well, i am good, I had back surgery a month ago because of a slipped disk but I am doing better now. And I have missed this forum deeply. I go to a school without the other people I knew so I had to supress my geek and I missed coming on here and letting it all out!!!! So I will try to keep coming online.

How have you guys been?
marajade lukelightsaber

240Main Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Chat Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:42 am

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

Welcome back, Jaina! I hope you're planning on staying! winkyoda

http://benhartattack.blogspot.com/

241Main Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Chat Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:01 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

JAINA!!!!! Oh man, we've been missin' ya, I'd thought you'd left for good! Glad to see ya again after all this time, the lack of your sarcasm has driven me insane. Main Chat - Page 10 12480 So how're things going for you, like you said before, long time no see?

Ha, we're not really done with the design, we're just experimenting with different stuff for right now. But thanks, that's good to know we're making progress! Main Chat - Page 10 65586

242Main Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Chat Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:29 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

Dang, this forum looks nice. Long time no see all of the underworld

243Main Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Chat Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:52 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ben HartAttack wrote:Okay, let me try another question in hopes of another conversation...

Many characters have been "Resurrected" because they were killed off prematurely, before the creators were done with them; Palpatine, Boba Fett, Darth Maul, the list goes on. So the question is...

What characters would you like to see brought back to life, and/or not killed off in the first place?
Anoher I forgot to mention was Kenobi. His was the one death I didn't like whatsoever. I would've liked to see him continue the duel to escape with the others, or done some wicked awesome Force move to escape and then have him team up with Yoda in ESB to train Luke. But that's just me I guess.Main Chat - Page 10 495192

244Main Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:47 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Haha, I know this is biased, but I would've loved to see Grievous live. It would've been awesome if he had been shot, thrown his electrostaff at Kenobi as a distraction, then used his grapnel thing on his arm to get away and escape injured by the shot but not lethally. And if you think about it, he's the one "droid" that couldn't have simply been turned off with the others, so he could've become a wicked awesome bounty hunter or fugitive as well! Haha, I should write a fan-fic about that someday! Main Chat - Page 10 97735

245Main Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:55 pm

Darth Robin

Darth Robin

Ben HartAttack wrote:Okay, let me try another question in hopes of another conversation...

Many characters have been "Resurrected" because they were killed off prematurely, before the creators were done with them; Palpatine, Boba Fett, Darth Maul, the list goes on. So the question is...

What characters would you like to see brought back to life, and/or not killed off in the first place?
That has happend to almost every major star wars character that have died. I think dead characters should stay dead. However, I am happy that they brought back Boba Fett. There has been so many good stories about him post-ROTJ. So I guess it's ok as long as it provides us with good stories. But I see no reason to bring back any of the currently dead caracters.

246Main Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:49 pm

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

Okay, let me try another question in hopes of another conversation...

247Main Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:58 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ben HartAttack wrote:
ARC Trooper wrote:I heard about 1313,but I didnt payed much attention for it. Can someone tell me in a few words what it is about?

What Grievous said! Main Chat - Page 10 12480 Also check out this gameplay footage from it(That I cut together myself):

WHOA!!! That reminds me so much of Uncharted, it's not even funny! Star Wars: Uncharted...I'm liking this already!Main Chat - Page 10 82824

Ben HartAttack wrote:
ARC Trooper wrote:I got news from Gabby. I asked her if she can get on anytime soon.

She said that she will get on soon when she get ahold of some wifi.

She also asked to tell,that she loves us and misses us all.

AWESOME!! It'll be like old times having Gabby back! Main Chat - Page 10 82824 Main Chat - Page 10 82824 Main Chat - Page 10 82824
Yup, it sure will!

Speaking of old times, I seem to remember there's one member we've never tried to contact since she left-Barriss. She never did leave on bad terms or vanish off the internet all together like Leia and Jaina did, and the last I remember, she just got busy. But it IS summer now, and I'd bet a lot of money she'd spend some more time on here with school out. If we can get someone to contact her that is. Lucky for us, I believe CBC and Jedi Chick can help us out with that via their blogs. Both would probably be willing to help us, and CBC is easy to reach via the FB page for contacting both Jedi and Barriss. Anyone want to send the word out to her to come back here for old times sake? Or do y'all have an even better suggestion for contacting Barriss?

248Main Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:26 am

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

ARC Trooper wrote:I got news from Gabby. I asked her if she can get on anytime soon.

She said that she will get on soon when she get ahold of some wifi.

She also asked to tell,that she loves us and misses us all.

AWESOME!! It'll be like old times having Gabby back! yodagrin yodagrin yodagrin

249Main Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:25 am

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

ARC Trooper wrote:I heard about 1313,but I didnt payed much attention for it. Can someone tell me in a few words what it is about?

What Grievous said! winkyoda Also check out this gameplay footage from it(That I cut together myself):

250Main Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:28 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Great, glad to hear from her. I know we certainly miss her too. It'll be great to have her back on sometime soon.

On another note, I finally got my braces off yesterday!!!Main Chat - Page 10 82824 Main Chat - Page 10 82824 Main Chat - Page 10 82824

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum