Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Main Chat

+9
JainaSolo781
StarWarsTalkShow
Jango Nova
Darth Robin
Ben HartAttack
Ahsokasister
Revan
ARC Trooper
GeneralGrievous505
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 14]

76Main Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:19 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Very good SWS! We're waiting for it.

77Main Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:12 pm

StarWarsScientis

Hallo everyone, I am back again.
I am glad to say that I would like to post an article about Star Wars in a more philosophical
way. Any open thoughts for discussion is of course welcome.

78Main Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:26 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

One of my FB friends,who's also a real life friend,gave me this funny video of IGN about Star Wars vs Star Trek
http://uk.ign.com/videos/2012/08/24/star-wars-vs-star-trek-celebrity-picks

79Main Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:18 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh, well that's good, everyone should enjoy Christmas!Main Chat - Page 4 82824

80Main Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:14 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I will be definetely at home on Christmas. No one in my company works on Christmas time for two weeks.

81Main Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Chat Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:50 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

ARC Trooper wrote:Interesting story GG.

So this means you came here from SW.comlike I did?

I said this before. I saw a comment Ahsokasister made on SW.com,speaking of a forum that needs members and such things. I took a look and immedietly loved this place! A forum just about SW and its fans! Thats something for me!
Of course Im with you GG!
Kind of-I didn't have an account there, I just read the posts on the TCW episode pages.

And good, because if and when HA gets back, we're gonna have to work hard to move things along. We've gotten a bit "stale" since he left, and we can't afford to lose much more time.

ARC Trooper wrote:Oh I forgot to mention this:
I have to wait for my vacation one more month. LOL! my boss suddenly realized that she needs me in September. I dont mind that. I have patience...
Oh really? Haha, that's gotta be a killjoy. Do you get to be off on Christmas?

82Main Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Chat Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:24 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Oh I forgot to mention this:
I have to wait for my vacation one more month. LOL! my boss suddenly realized that she needs me in September. I dont mind that. I have patience...

83Main Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Chat Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:20 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Interesting story GG.

So this means you came here from SW.comlike I did?

I said this before. I saw a comment Ahsokasister made on SW.com,speaking of a forum that needs members and such things. I took a look and immedietly loved this place! A forum just about SW and its fans! Thats something for me!
Of course Im with you GG!

84Main Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Chat Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:51 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm sorry to hear about your mother and brother too, that's really got to be hard. Maybe one day they'll be able to come over to Germany with you as well, I don't really know the entire situation, and I'm not gonna ask if you don't want me to, but I hope that's still an option for you in the future.

One thing that'll help, is getting this place up a running again. I'm not sure if I ever told why I originally joined this place, but I suppose I owe you people the full story after all these years. It was an awful year at school for me, kinda similar to this one actually, though not quite as bad. I was always depressed, didn't do much at home except homework and play video games unless something was on TV. The only extracirricular thing I did was basketball, but that quickly turned into school politics and I was so ready to quit it. Then, I ran across the comments on SW.com after a particualrly hard night of basketball practice and a desire for news on the new TCW episode that I could look foward to on the weekend when I had no school, no basketball, no nothing. And I quickly fell in love with people I felt I could actually relate to, even if I had never seen them face to face. Jaina, Ahsokasister, Barriss, Hartattack, Evan: even though you had different usernames, you were still the same people, and it made going online at the first chance a blast. Then, of course, the local idot comes along and nearly ruins everything-SPAMMONSTER, I think he was called. With his antics forcing you guys to play your hands, I wondered how quickly my new pasttime might wear away-until the Forum was started in the summer. At first, I was afraid it would be hard to keep up with the conversation, but then I realized, this was my chance to get IN it. After some debating with my parents, I became GeneralGrievous505 and met even more wonderful people on here like Leia, Anakin, Jango, Gabby, you ARC, and oh how the list goes on. That summer was one of the best I've ever had, and the school year after that the same thanks to you guys.

That's one more reason I've never given up on this place when it's gotten as rough as it has in the past couple years-you guys gave me hope when I had none; now, it's time for me to return the favor. So who's with me? Let's return the hope, the passion, and the people that made this place. Main Chat - Page 4 82824

85Main Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Chat Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:17 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Sad news GG...
Well,I donnt know what to tell you about school. I personally was failure at school and Im not ashamed to say it. Its true.
Have courage GG. Thats all I can say to try make you feel better. I cant help you more unfortunately,but be SURE that I care about everything you say (I really do for everyone here,otherwise I wouldnt even be here). Everyone has his own problems and all of us must face them with courage. What can I say about myself? I was forced to leave my country and my home (Greece) and come to my father in Germany where I can at least have a job and support my poor,helpless mother. I talked with her on the phone about 4 weeks ago and all I got was sad news. She didnt even had money for bread! I was biting my lips,trying not to cry when she said all this to me. I sended immedietly the next day 500 euros. Its not much,but at least my mother annd brother can breath easier for a while with this.
As you see,life is full of challenges and we all must face them. I personally have the mental strength for it. As an ex-Special Forces sodier,Im sure about that. I experienced MUCH harder problems and dangers when I was serving. So be patient and sooner or later there will be a moment for you to relax a bit. Speaking of such moments,mine is coming in September. My boss is giving 2 weeks vacation to rest,cause Im working non stop 5 days a week since April 1. I take a flight to Greece to visit my family and then I'll be back here at work again.

86Main Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:59 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Well, I was right. AWFUL first couple of days. For starters, I got stuck in a foreign language class at the VERY BEGINNING of the day, a class I really don't want to take but my parents are forcing me to do instead of a study hall. Not to mention, I don't particularly like the teacher, she's extremely strict and doesn't like a lot of questions (which I know I'll have), and is not really looked up to by most of the kids who've had her before. Normally, I can deal with that, but it's also a lot harder when the subject is a foreign language during the first period in the morning. I'm not sure what's up with the science class, the really cool teacher everyone loves says he's searching for someone to take his place which means I may not even have him at the end of the year. Then there's math class, which wasn't too bad last year, but now I'm stuck right next to the kid who was the biggest bully I've ever met back in middle school. He's also in my PE class which won't help my matters. And speaking of people, the girl I like because she's one of the few people here that actually understands me and is just in general a good friend has almost no classes with me, one of my best friends I've known since I moved here has completely ditched me to hang out with "cool kids", and that leaves a couple other kids I'm actually friends with to hang with in other classes because everyone else usually doesn't say a word to me until they need help with their homework...the hypocrites... I seriously wonder how much I'll be able to take this year, because I've already had to take pills last night just to get to sleep, and I've seemed to have lost part of my appetite. It really feels like very few people at school or in my own family really cares anymore, and I don't know what to do because there's no alternative-I can't go to another school that's not just blatantly going to be worse, homeschooling's not an option, and I have no idea what I can really do about what's going on. This whole year, from the end of last school year, my summer, and now the beginning of this school year have been terrible and growing worse and worse. Nearly nothing has gotten better for me since I moved, and I'm really losing hope at this point. I'm not sure if I can even hope for anything good, all it feels like I can do is try my best to stop it from getting any worse.Main Chat - Page 4 878951 Main Chat - Page 4 878951 Main Chat - Page 4 878951

87Main Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Chat Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:12 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

School starts tomorrow already?
End of holidays right? snif...snif...

Whats the matter GG? Whats wrong?

88Main Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Chat Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:51 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Awesome, go for the gold!Main Chat - Page 4 82824

Ugh, school starts tomorrow for me... Based on my scheduale, the people in my school, and simlar recent events, this does NOT look like a good year so far.

89Main Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:37 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Hey I forgot to tell yall about it! The 2nd Annual Star Wars video festival has opened since August 1st by Galactic binder and the Sarlac pit podcast! I was nominated for Best Editing last year! Wish me luck! I hope I can win this year!

90Main Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Chat Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:43 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I saw it! I remember seeing that too, it's just been so long! Man, I need to rewatch the movie sometime soon too, lol.

91Main Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Chat Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:08 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

GG, Check out the 10 min. videos in the bonus disc that were first posted on starwars.com. Its the one about Obi Wan and the two actors who brought him two life.

92Main Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Chat Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:34 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Huh, I don't remember seeing that on the ROTS special features, and I watched most of them actually. My luck, it's probably in one of the few I haven't watched.Main Chat - Page 4 495192

Yeah, it looks great. Doesn't give us much more in the trailer I'm afraid compared to what we've already seen, but it does show us a glimpse at what Level 1313 looks like, and all I can say is,WOW. The designers did a great job with that one, I was a little concerned by how and what the setting would like since it's all below, but it was better than my wildest expectations, I can actually see playing a storyline within Level 1313 now.Main Chat - Page 4 82824

93Main Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:28 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Yeah,I actually learned it from the bonus DVD with ROTS.

I dont know anything about the 1313 trailer!!! I have to watch it immedietly!!!

94Main Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Darth Robin

Darth Robin

GeneralGrievous505 wrote:Speaking of that, anyone seen HA on here or on FB? He came back a few days ago but's beeen MIA since.
Yeah, he's been pretty active on facebook these past few days.
JainaSolo781 wrote: that old golden combo thing before blue-ray where there were the originals with a bonus dvd
Hasn't he said it on the prequel dvd bonus features too?

95Main Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:54 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Aw man, looks amazing, too bad I won't get to go.Main Chat - Page 4 878951

Also, just saw the new trailer of 1313. Looks great, I hope I can get it, looks like a unique SW/Uncharted hybrid which is awesome in my book.Main Chat - Page 4 65586

96Main Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Chat Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:16 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Coming soon...

97Main Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Chat Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:51 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

But anyway, welcome to our newest member, Ekeia Iclo!Main Chat - Page 4 82824

98Main Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Chat Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:30 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, not to mention once we're dne renovating the site, we have a heavy promotion plan set in place that might bring things back into business. Speaking of that, anyone seen HA on here or on FB? He came back a few days ago but's beeen MIA since.

99Main Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:27 pm

Hello, I will be more active on here after Season 5 has started because there will be more to talk about then.

100Main Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:29 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Hey, CIS! Been a while since we last you around here, what's up?Main Chat - Page 4 65586

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum