Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4

+16
Ben HartAttack
Yoda
Jedi~Chick
StarWarsTalkShow
Dan Grievous
Doma11
Ahsokasister
Anakin Skywalker77
Leia Organa
BarrissOffee1297
Jango Nova
SWneedsSASR
ARC Trooper
Ashoka2898
JainaSolo781
GeneralGrievous505
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 40]

226Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:29 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Ahsokasister wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF3xFwhRqJE

2nd preview 4 kidnapped, this proves that they will be almost exactly following the comic book. they will be introducing a vilian that isnt in the comic who will be working with count dooku

Indeed! We are! YAHOOO! The new guy is replacing this guy from the comic!
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Xerius_Ugg

227Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:17 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF3xFwhRqJE

2nd preview 4 kidnapped, this proves that they will be almost exactly following the comic book. they will be introducing a vilian that isnt in the comic who will be working with count dooku

228Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:40 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, I know Dan here doesn't agree with me, but I have enjoyed seeing things from such a powerful viewpoint from the clones. I mean, it was really seeing things from their side of the line, and their side only. Krell was amazing, especially when he went all dark side, LOL, and the ction and animations were superb. I think that the team did a realy good job with this one, especially Carnage of Krell.

229Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:17 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Dan Grievous wrote:
Jango Nova wrote:This was a great episode! I personally loved this entire arc simply cause it focused on the clones and not the Jedi. Very Happy

SAME HERE ABOUT THE EPISODE! But totally opposite regarding how I felt about this arc!

Lol i figured you say that :p I've always have been a fan of the clones simply because I love their armor. I also loved Stormies for the same reason.

230Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:54 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Jango Nova wrote:This was a great episode! I personally loved this entire arc simply cause it focused on the clones and not the Jedi. Very Happy

SAME HERE ABOUT THE EPISODE! But totally opposite regarding how I felt about this arc!

231Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:46 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

This was a great episode! I personally loved this entire arc simply cause it focused on the clones and not the Jedi. Very Happy

232Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:55 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

TCW Review of the Week!: "Carnage of Krell", simply put, was the best episode of the entire season. It had a little bit of mystery, a scene of horror, a lot of action, and overall a great storyline. I can really only pinpoint one minor problem with it, and that being only a mere opinion that I will reveal throughout my review.

This episode took right off where "Plan of Disssent" ended. Fives and Jesse were being court-martialed, until Rex unintentionally made things worse. He tried to talk to Krell about the situation and convince him to give them some slack, but this only convinced the general to skip the whole court-martial thing and execute them immediately.

We then got a very dramatic moment where Fives and Jesse were lined up in front of a clone shooting squad. Dogma, who was the only really loyal troop to Krell, was in charge of the execution, leaving no room for intentional error. However, after Fves gave a rather good speech for someone who would normally be quivering and begging, the clones, when told to fire, purposefully missed their mark and dropped their weapons. A pretty powerful scene if you asked me.

Obviously, this made our control-freak of a Jedi general a bit upset, but before he could order up another execution (perhaps with a few more targets now that Rex and a few others were really getting on his nerves), the base got a message from a clone trooper from another battalion saying how the Umbarans were advancing, had stolen weapons and armor, and were going to need reinforcements to be beaten. The 501st prepared for battle, with Fives and Jesse kept in the brig without the fear of an immediate death sentence. But as Rex and the others were leaving out, Krell told them that the Umbarans might disguise themselves as clones and to practically fire and ask questions later.

As the 501st moved about, they found 212th soldiers coming at them, firing at will. This made the 501st think that Krell was right about the Umbarans disguising themselves, and so a battle began. We got some good clips of action in here, but the real moment was when Rex took off the helmet of one of the 212th soldiers, and realized that it wasn't Umbarans under the helmet-it was fellow clone troopers. rex, in an attempt to avoid any more unnecessary clone deaths ran out right between the two battalions with his helmet off to show what was really going on. This scene was perfect, it was so sad and it kind of hit you when you realized what was happening. The only question you coud ask was "Why?".

Thankfully this question was answered swiftly. After the two battalions stopped killing each other, Rex found Waxer, the platoon leader of the 212th and asked him why they had attcked. Waxer had been injured, and died while gasping out the fact that krell had been the one to give the order, saying that the 50st were Umbarans in disguise. Waxer died with a tear trickling down his face, in one of the most emotional death scenes yet.

With Krell obviously a traitor and a sabateur of the whole operation and of the Republic, Rex gather several troops and attempted to arrest him in the command center of the current Republic base. This scene was as dark as possible, and I loved every second of it. Krell reavealed that it had indeed been him sabateuring the Umbaran operation, and commented, "So, it's treason then" in an almost direct reference to Palpatine's line in Revenge of the Sith.

Then we got one of the most amazing lightsaber-wielding moments in the entire series. Krell, with dual double blades, sliced and hacked his way through a lot of the clones in the room with a Starkiller-like affinity. Some of the clips reminded me so much of The Force Unleashed francise that it wasn't even funny. The only thing missing was wild amounts of Sith lightning.

After Krell hacked up at least half of the clones in the room, he decided to take the fun way out of the command center by jumping out the window and landing right in front of a whole army of troopers positioned in the hangar. I though he might surrender after seeing so many clones, but apparently he was still on his Starkiller-high and managed to bust through them and escape. Dogma tried to stop Rex from chasing after him as the loyal clone trooper who couldn't see the very evidence in front of his eyes. After a Mexcian standoff amongst the troopers, Dogma allowed himself to be arrested and taken to the brig.

Now that I'm about halfway through the review (yes, I know it's a long one), I'm going to bring up that one problem I mentioned at the beginning. Again, this is merely opinion, so please don't take any of this the wrong way. As a general Star wars fan with a good knowledge of the Clone Wars, I was very pleased when we saw a Jedi like Krell that would practically abuse his troops to no end. It had been explored before in the EU, and I was glad when it entered the series. But, with the reason of Krell's abusiveness being a traitor and not a hypocritical Jedi, it ruins that whole idea. In essence, if they had planned on Krell being a traitor, they should've done so much earlier, not leading us to believe we were merely exploring the typical Jedi general that had grown arrogant and become a bad leader during the war.

Nevertheless, Krell being a traitor was obviously what made this episode, and as Rex's men bagan chasing him, we learned just how extensive his abilties were. After a group of clones ahead of Rex's group reported to Rex via comlink that they hadn't seen him yet, we got a rather horror movie-like scene where we heard the clones' screams over the comlink a mere five sceonds later. Rex zoomed in ahead and saw that krell had ambushed them and was going for his group next, but couldn't keep track of him. As the men began to draw a bit of a tighter circle, we began hearing Krell's voice echoing across the jungle, mocking the clones and creeping both them and me out with this demented, sick laughter as if he was trying to become the Joker.

After he'd gotten into anough of the clone's heads, he ambushed them from above, taking out about four clones at once. After taking the troopers on for a while with his double-blades, he decided to stop pretending to be Starkiller and tried out for wrestling-he began taking each clone on in hand-to-hand combat. One clone, I'm pretty sure he broke his back after grabbing him high in the air and bringing him down on his knee as hard as he could.

This little workout of his became his demise though. After he threw Tup near a Sarlacc-like creature, the clones began developing a plan. Tup baited Krell right to the creature. It worked perfectly, Krell lost one of his sabers and was thrown around like a toy on Christmas day. He only barely managed to escape the thing's jaws, and was stunned by the clones once he landed on the ground.

The obvious question of "Why?" began to get to the clones, and once the general was locked up in the brig, Rex finally asked him. Krell went on about how easy it had been, how the clones were such gullible pawns (a fact that hit Dogma in the cell next to him quite hard), and that Count Dooku would be making him his new apprentice once the Umbarans freed him.

Krell probably should've kept his mouth shut about that last part. The clones realized that Krell could very well be rescued once an inevitable Umbran attack hapened, and Rex decided that he was a threat that would only be gone once dead. In a rather dark scene that I never imagined the heroes having to go through, Rex order Krell on his kness, facing the wall of his cell. Krell commented that he didn't have the nerve, was to afraid to shoot his own general, even if he was a traitor. It was then that Krell got shot mid-sentence like an animal by Dogma, whom Fives had released for some reason. A very dark scene if you ask me, but don't get me wrong, I loved it.

With Krell dead, and Obi-wan managing to take over the captial while all this had occurred, the clones packed up and began to leave the conquered planet. We got a quick discussion as to what all the war had been about so far, and you as an audience could really tell the the events on Umbara had affected them greatly. Between a traitorous Jedi, many clone deaths, and some questions left unanswered, I think most people would feel the same way in their situation.

I rate this episode 11/10. That's right, it went above and beyond just being one of the best. It was truly amazng, a must-see for certain, if not an episode you must rewatch again and again. The Clone Wars team truly ended the arc on a spectacular note, and I'm kind of wishing that this had been the season finale because at this point, I don't see how the team can make anything better.If they kep this type of stuff up, the shows going to go very far, you can count on it.

233Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:14 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, I haven't seen the episode yet, but from what I've heard, it's a real sudden and unexpected experience!

234Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:56 am

I never thought I would enjoy an Umabra episode so much but this one was just amazing. Krell was awesome and it was nice to see him own a load of clones. However I am annoyed that they killed him off though it would have been better if he escaped then the Umbara episodes would have ended with a decent cliff hanger. I'm getting fed up with all of these republic victories its getting ridiculous now its like the CIS just aren't allowed to win on this show.

235Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:25 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

SWneedsSASR wrote:wow, just, wow, that episode was pure brilliance, looks like you got your villan dan. I have to admit, for me it was one of the best episodes yet. I wont spoil it for you guys, but it wasn't like the last ones.

Edit: Dan recently looked at youtube,by your bulletin I see you approve ha ha ah XD

Yes, I did and do agree with you!

I am so happy the show went where they did with Krell and not make him a redeemed Jedi!
I know many said I was rash on the count about the amazing Krell being the villain but the show has already shown that it could let us down really painfully! They could have made Rex redeem him and make him a goodie-two-shoes!

But in the end the episode alone was amazing and was better than any of the other Umbaran episodes. Krell was always stunning and him killing clones was beautiful!
It kinda made it up for the last episodes' lameness!

The episode was full of shocks including the final scene of Krell...

I hated the arc, but loved Krell in the end! Great villain and watching him slice clones is actually how Grievous should be done and animated in the show!

THE EPISODE WAS PERFECT and MOVING!

236Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:27 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

wow, just, wow, that episode was pure brilliance, looks like you got your villan dan. I have to admit, for me it was one of the best episodes yet. I wont spoil it for you guys, but it wasn't like the last ones.

Edit: Dan recently looked at youtube,by your bulletin I see you approve ha ha ah XD

237Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:42 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

LOL, true, I'm actually looking oward to seeing what the team will do with the Kidnapped story arc. I also really want to know if Krell's a traitor or not. Part of me wants him to be, part of me doesn't because it ruins the whole "he's just a typical Jedi that the clones are having to see for the first time" feel. But, it would be sweet for him to be a bad guy as well. IDK, I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

238Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

Gueeeeseeeeeeeess what's on 2 night?
I'm actually fly loving his ace despite the lack of anakin and ahsoka BUUUUUUUUT WE GET TO C A KIDNAPPED PREVIEW

239Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:29 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Whoa there, no need to get suicidal!Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 495192 LOL, I agree that, if they go with the whole Krell is a traitor thing, they really need to focus more on that. They can have some emotional moments before (probably during the "execution" or whatever) and after on what possessed the Jedi to do that, but that should be it. A Jedi being a traitor will be a major thing for the show, and they need to pull it off well.

240Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:31 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

General Grievous wrote:LOL, I imagine most clones WOULD probably think like that. Maybe we'll get a discussion next episode. After all, it might be a bit boring when it comes to the only thing we know's gonna happen involves a possible court martial/execution. So, it's obvious that the team might have some free time on there hands to add things like this within that episode.

The show will do no explaining regarding why the Republic is on Umbara! They are too lazy these days to do that...
The next episode has some promiss but it will be wasted as the last few episodes!
Maybe again it will be 13 minutes of clones being emotional and we will have 3 minutes of confrontation...

PS: If I have to see more Clones bragging about their feelings, I will jump off the Eiffel Tower! LOL

241Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:32 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

LOL, I imagine most clones WOULD probably think like that. Maybe we'll get a discussion next episode. After all, it might be a bit boring when it comes to the only thing we know's gonna happen involves a possible court martial/execution. So, it's obvious that the team might have some free time on there hands to add things like this within that episode.

242Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:02 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

Having a dicussion about why the clones are on umbara on the first place would be good grevious, it could give us some insight in the backstory without having to deviate from the plot, or backtrack, aswell as deepening are investigation into the relationship between the clones and the war, and their individuality, but in the words of your Squadmates in 'Battlefield 3' - "ever wonder why this part of the world gets screwed up most of the time?", "I just work here dave"

243Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:37 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Jango Nova wrote:The reason they focus on Obi-wan and Anikin is because they are the main characters of the entire series. And because they are we are going to see a lot of them, simply because they were in the original trilogy. As for the other jedi, unless you read any of the books most people dont know that they actually exist. Half of these jedi i have no idea about, and i read a Lot of the books. Granted im not a fan of the jedi, but still.

I agree with Dan on the fact that they should focus more on the Umbrans story. It would actually be interesting to see why they joined the CIS.
I know i might sound a bit hypocritical here, but please hear me out. I agree, knowing the "beforehand" events would be intresting-even on the CIS/Umbarans side. Do I still support the overall arc and agree with it's POV from the clones? Yes. But, imagine if there was some discussion among the men about what happened on Umbara, and show whether or not they care about why they're there, or if they feel that because of the "beforehand" events, there's no reason to be there. IDK, maybe I'm just going crazy, LOL, but I suppose it's some food for thought.

Ahsokasister wrote:ALL I CARE ABOUT IS SEEING ANAKIN AND AHSOKA....perferably together CANT WAIT TILL KIDNAPPED....i think ive waited long enough dnt you
You know, compared to what else to look foward to in the season, I actually wasn't looking foward to it at first. But now as Umbara is coming to a close, I actually am. The more I think back on the previews and all, it might be a very interesting arc, and as Dan said the first adaption of a comic book, another thing I've been kind of wanting to see for a while

Dan Grievous wrote:
Ahsokasister wrote:ALL I CARE ABOUT IS SEEING ANAKIN AND AHSOKA....perferably together CANT WAIT TILL KIDNAPPED....i think ive waited long enough dnt you

That will be interesting to see, after all it is the first direct adaptation of a comics in the show and a villain will come!

I personally wait the most for the Cad Bane/PrisonBreak episode!!! NEED Captured CIS leader cameos like Poggle and Tambor!
Ha, AMEN! I really am looking foward to that one, it will actually complete about half of the stories of the series so far! That is of course, as long as the team doesn't mess things up and don't free the following: Boba, Bossk, Wat Tambor, Poggle the Lesser, and Aurra Sing. Although there are a few others that would be nice to see again, those are the neccessities for EU and Saga purposes. If they don't, then it proves my point about the show in general-they don't care about the overall storyline of Star Wars, just their own. It really makes me mad how they continue to destroy the EU! But, here I go again, I'm sure most of you have heard this speech before so I'll stop while I'm ahead of myself.

244Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:58 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

That will be interesting to see, after all it is the first direct adaptation of a comics in the show and a villain will come!

I personally wait the most for the Cad Bane/PrisonBreak episode!!! NEED Captured CIS leader cameos like Poggle and Tambor!

245Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:33 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

ALL I CARE ABOUT IS SEEING ANAKIN AND AHSOKA....perferably together CANT WAIT TILL KIDNAPPED....i think ive waited long enough dnt you

246Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:54 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

The reason they focus on Obi-wan and Anikin is because they are the main characters of the entire series. And because they are we are going to see a lot of them, simply because they were in the original trilogy. As for the other jedi, unless you read any of the books most people dont know that they actually exist. Half of these jedi i have no idea about, and i read a Lot of the books. Granted im not a fan of the jedi, but still.

I agree with Dan on the fact that they should focus more on the Umbrans story. It would actually be interesting to see why they joined the CIS.

247Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:14 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Dan Grievous wrote:
General Grievous wrote:Sorry Dan, but I have to agree with SASR. You're wanting something complicated out of something simple. This is a war movie based on the clone POV, a type of thing that we've sen a lot of in real war movies. Not EVERY episode needs a villain. That can actually get boring after all, if we see nothing but the exact same thing-Intro to Republic Heroes, Intro to Separatist leaders, Big War, Victor comes out, THE END. This is showing us what some actual war movies are like-just plain and simple, showing us the side of the front-line soldiers. You're expecting a villain and something complex, whenever not EVERY episode needs that and the Umbara arc being an example of that!

Now, there is one thing that I would've like to have seen so far, and I think even Dan would agree with me. We need to see how the war is affecting the OTHER clone legions out on Umbara. I'd have love to see Kenobi's legion or, even better, Tiin's legion and see what they're going through. Although I love seeing the 501st's story in depth, I would also like to see th others after the 501st's story is done. However, considering there's only one episode left and the 501st's story is still not done, I HIGHLY doubt that we'll get even a morsel of that.

I AGREE CAUSE I HAVE SAID THAT thing over and over before! Or did you just see the villain thing! I DO NOT ONLY WANT TO SEE A VILLAIN! JUST A DIFFERENT VIEW on this battle!

I merely want something that is different from the bland 501st!

I have said at least a couple times on this forum that we have managed to see so much of the 501st and not even a glimpse of Master Tiin!

HERE IS MY QUOTE from earlier:::

At this point, the show should do at least half a season focused on the dark side and forget the stinkin clones for at least a dozen episodes. Currently I hate Rex as much as Anakin. I would have not if the show allowed itself to show us different sections of the battle of Umbara - the part with Kenobi and Cody, the part with Master Tiin in the air, the part with Barriss and Ahsoka and so on...
Staying at one place and focusing on the same bland and boring bunch white armor-wearing morons is like eating tasteless Rice Cakes every day for a month! In the end, you want to vomit or hit a person who makes eat more of them! THAT is how all these stupid clone feel to me - like bland and tasteless food!
Ah, I apologize for that, I must've read too fast. My bad, LOL, talk about a classic blonde moment.Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 495192

Anyway, I don't even know how we got into this part, but I do agree that other heroes are neccessary. I like seeing Fisto on screen, and I would've loved to see more Shaak Ti on Kamino. Aayla's definitely been explored more throughout the series, and so has Ki adi Mundi and Quinlan Vos. I absolutely love it when we see some more of those Jedi on the show, it adds to the series, war, their own characters, and Star Wars saga as a whole.

248Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

HERE IT IS! GET READY FOR MINDF**** CENTRAL of REPETITIVENESS:
You think having A villain in arc is repetitive then see what happens when you have the same heroes in every arc:

LOLStar Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Repeat12

WOW! I can feel the repetitiveness fly off the screen!

249Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:37 pm

Dan Grievous wrote:
General Grievous wrote:True, we have had other clone episodes before, but with the exception of Clone Cadets, they've always involved something bigger that we see the point of view from. In Rookiees, we continually saw the Jedi's and Grievou's POV. It ruined the whole feel of a "this is a clones only episode". Same with ARC Troopers.

BOO HOO, the Rookies episode was perfect as it was! If it was like the ones from Umbara, it would have sucked badly! Grievous and the Jedi were minimal and barely in it and fit perfectly as was the case with Arc Troopers.

All in all... saying that Grievous ruined Rookies is kinda incorrect! Seeing the face of the attacker makes the episode more stable and not a mess like the Umbaran episodes!

But as of this friday the arc will total 88 minutes - the lengh of an entire movie and in almost no big feature do we follow just a handful of characters. In order one long movie to work it needs different characters to offer different points of view. For instance, the Tarantino movies like Pulp Fiction are crazy and complex, but have such a wide selection of characters that offer a wider point of view on couple of events, which are the focus of the film!

With the said, having the majority of the arc to clones is perfectly fine, but in the sense that they are presenting nothing but the clone point of view which makes the Umbaran Battle seem one-layered.
For instance, having the Clones feewiings would be great if they cut from time to time to others involved in this conflict like the Umbarans. ESPECIALLY THEM! After all this is their planet and yet we have seen nothing nor heard anything regarding their motives and how they are taking this attack on their home.
When back in S3 Kamino got attacked by my fave Grievous, the clones went berserk on how could the CIS attack their home and how it could affect them. AGAIN a CLONE STORY!

Yet, now we get a battle on a CIS planet of Umbara and we get NOTHING of how the clone actions are affecting them or to begin with explaining why join the CIS since the UMBARANS have clearly better arms than the CIS and not much of us get why such an advance race would need help from my beloved confederates...

But that is one of the major downers for this arc - the lack of the OTHER side!

I prefer clone centric episodes like Rookies and Deserter, I used to appreciate the clones more back then but now after Umbara I am starting to get fed up of them. I agree the fact that no reason was given for why the Umbarans joined the CIS is a big downer for me. This arc would have probably been one of my favorites if it was more varied with characters and if it had a CIS villain like Tamson or even a separatist leader...

250Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:54 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

That can actually get boring after all, if we see nothing but the exact same thing-Intro to Republic Heroes, Intro to Separatist leaders, Big War, Victor comes out, THE END.

BTW Seeing the same morons like Anakin and Obi-Wan in the start of every major battle is kinda repetative as well! In a few minutes I will most a picture here of something very depressing for me! lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum