Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4

+16
Ben HartAttack
Yoda
Jedi~Chick
StarWarsTalkShow
Dan Grievous
Doma11
Ahsokasister
Anakin Skywalker77
Leia Organa
BarrissOffee1297
Jango Nova
SWneedsSASR
ARC Trooper
Ashoka2898
JainaSolo781
GeneralGrievous505
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 40]

426Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:11 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yes, Shadow Warrior was an outrage the more I think about it-Grievous was done very pporly, the only good scene with him was when he and Jar jar were having a little chat. It's sad when the only good scene with such a great character is a meeting with Jar Jar, it really is.

I actually disagree with you on the fact TCW might be caring about canon for once, especially considering Grievous DID kill Gallia. She might have survived against him in the Clone Wars so far, but eventually she'll be dead at his hands. They might as well have done it this episode to get it over with, but they chose not to. And besides this point, the show has never cared for canon, it has destroyed it at every turn. Listen, I love this series, I enjoy each and every episode to a certain degree, but I do have problems whenever it almost purposefully tries to destroy the ties to the rest of Star Wars and make it look like its own special little thing. I'm not saying this as a TCW hater; I'm saying it as a Star Wars lover.

Oh, and for anyone that is posting here and isn't going to post any comments on the facebook page, could you spare a comment or two on Nomad Droids for our Podcast thread? It would be much appreciated, so thank you in advance!

427Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:52 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

I was the expecting the same thing too! It kinda made me mad that it didn't work out that way, but she was also captured, so it made up for it in showing how powerful grievous REALLY is, not the bumbling idiot we saw in Shadow Warrior.

It made up like nothing! And they should have not done Grievous like he was in Shadow Warrior to begin with. These writers are morons... it is like trying to revive an animal that you shot - the damage is done and no effort after this will make up for the fact that it is dead!
Same with Grievous, now every time I see my fave I say to myself "WOW! Lucas is a complete imbacile making the gungans himiliate fakely Grievous!"

And the fact that they did not kill Galia( I WANTED THAT TOO) shows two possible things: TCW team finally cares about Canon or they are SO CHEAP that they can not give Grievous a simple victory without some shame! My God, I hate these hypocrites at the Skywalker Ranch! No victory for Grievous cause they only use movie and established in the comic characters, but they could use a "Knox" Or "Halsey" character to boost Grievous's awesomeness or, at least, redeem some ounce of it... No words can explain the confusion and dislike I have for the idiotic writers and LUCAS the Moron at this point!

428Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:51 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Winter Retrac Celchu27 wrote:
Ahsokasister wrote:i lookes up words in the title of episodes released

carnage= killing of large group of people (i assume to togrutans in this case)

dissent= differnce of opinions or conflicting views

kadavo= planet features in the comcic slaves of the republic.... and if you dont believe me this was taken from the planets description of wikipedia "A Togruta colony that was abducted by Count Dooku in the Kiros system was kept there for a time. After an unsuccessful rescue attempt, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Ahsoka Tano were also sent to the planet."

soooooooo i think it is fair to assume that this 5 YES 5 (myavbe 4 but doubtful) ARC IS BASED ON THE COMIC SLAVES OF THE REPUBLIC....and if uve read it u know why im so pummped....its is gonna ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK

YAY!!!! I LOVE Slaves of the Republic!! Wonder if Ahsoka will still wear her slave outfit.... o.O I HOPE NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I thought nomad droids was.... STUPID!! No offence to anyone who liked it, but it was so corny! Those little people got on my nerves..... And why did they make Adi Gallia's duel so SHORT?!?! I WANTED IT LONGER!!!! Its like the first scene she is on the bridge, and then the next she is on an unkown part of the ship dueling Grievous who came out of no where. I give this episode 2 stars.
So Slaves of the Republic IS set in the Clone Wars timeline? I'm assuming as much considering you mentioned Ahsoka. If so, i'm hoping TCW does right by it, and follows it's storyline correctly.

ARC Trooper wrote:

kadavo= planet features in the comcic slaves of the republic.... and if you dont believe me this was taken from the planets description of wikipedia "A Togruta colony that was abducted by Count Dooku in the Kiros system was kept there for a time. After an unsuccessful rescue attempt, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Ahsoka Tano were also sent to the planet."

soooooooo i think it is fair to assume that this 5 YES 5 (myavbe 4 but doubtful) ARC IS BASED ON THE COMIC SLAVES OF THE REPUBLIC....and if uve read it u know why im so pummped....its is gonna ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK

YAY!!!! I LOVE Slaves of the Republic!! Wonder if Ahsoka will still wear her slave outfit.... o.O I HOPE NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I thought nomad droids was.... STUPID!! No offence to anyone who liked it, but it was so corny! Those little people got on my nerves..... And why did they make Adi Gallia's duel so SHORT?!?! I WANTED IT LONGER!!!! Its like the first scene she is on the bridge, and then the next she is on an unkown part of the ship dueling Grievous who came out of no where. I give this episode 2 stars.
Actually I expected Adi Gallia to get killed from Grevious just like in the EU.
I was the expecting the same thing too! It kinda made me mad that it didn't work out that way, but she was also captured, so it made up for it in showing how powerful grievous REALLY is, not the bumbling idiot we saw in Shadow Warrior.

Dan Grievous wrote:
ARC Trooper wrote:

MY thoughts on the horrid episode!

This episode was stupid and pointless... and really RUSHED!
Would have worked if it was in Season One, but it is Season Four and it is a little late for cutesy stuff. We have been through crazy stuff like Savage Opress, the Citadel, Mortis and Dac so it is no place for this pointlessness now!
We had Tarpals a couple of weeks ago and now the most important thing we see is rednecks and midgets and references to classic books and movies.
I just wonder these days what is WRONG with TCW team and what are their priorities!!!
I mean Grievous got little to no lines and was on screen for a minute or so. In the same pointless episode we got a TWO minute scene of pirates just walking and taking R2/C3PO away! And almost right after that uttering lines like "LALALALALALAL" and "Hohahoho"... these lines outweighed the epic lines from any of the more cool characters like Grievous or Plo Koon. WHAT is the matter with these moronic writers?!
The part with the liliputes was ok. A little annoying, but fine. The part with the entrance of the Great Hey Zu with an orchestra that sounded like something I never wanted to hear again - a tune from the horrid Holiday Special - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
The things that made the part fun was actually, as always with the show, killing and almost killing! lol
The death of the Hey-Zu was both amazingly funny, cause it came out of nowhere, but also it was one of the most gruesome death in the show shown on screen!
The redneck scenario could have been better filler for the episode if the other subplots were dropped and we were left an amazing duel in the end... PLO KOON VS GRIEVOUS!
But, of course, the TCW team does not know what is better to see on screen - gibbering idiots who steal droids or amazing action sequences!? Wow, it is hard to figure out! Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 82824
The way the episode was also a big downer - really!? Just walking off and not even showing Grievous flee?! Is he so hated by Lucas and his team that he does not even deserve to be defeated on screen!
Verdict: Total Poodo I never want to see again and TCW team of writers need to check their brains, if they have any!

PS: The writers of this abomination are the same dimwhits who gaves us the most terrible episode in TCW history or "Evil Plans"! So I get why the episode was so bad...
I agree that grievous could've used more screen time in this episode. However, I do want to mention one thing. In the minute or two that we saw him in, he was MUCH better portrayed than in Shadow Warrior or other TCW episodes-he captured a Jedi Council member, not a feat to be taken lightly, and he decided to blow up a pirate ship just for the fun of it. THIS is the Grievous that I know and love as a villain, THIS is what I want to see of him in TCW!

I also agree that the Hay Zu's death was great, by far the only good scene on that annoying planet. It was funny, classic, nostalgic, and very gruesome. The only really good "locales" were the Redneck planet and the pirate ship, both of which could've been added to better if they drooped the Hay Zu's planet and had with an ending duel between Plo Koon and Grievous or a second one between Gallia and the good general.

429Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:48 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

ARC Trooper wrote:

MY thoughts on the horrid episode!

This episode was stupid and pointless... and really RUSHED!
Would have worked if it was in Season One, but it is Season Four and it is a little late for cutesy stuff. We have been through crazy stuff like Savage Opress, the Citadel, Mortis and Dac so it is no place for this pointlessness now!
We had Tarpals a couple of weeks ago and now the most important thing we see is rednecks and midgets and references to classic books and movies.
I just wonder these days what is WRONG with TCW team and what are their priorities!!!
I mean Grievous got little to no lines and was on screen for a minute or so. In the same pointless episode we got a TWO minute scene of pirates just walking and taking R2/C3PO away! And almost right after that uttering lines like "LALALALALALAL" and "Hohahoho"... these lines outweighed the epic lines from any of the more cool characters like Grievous or Plo Koon. WHAT is the matter with these moronic writers?!
The part with the liliputes was ok. A little annoying, but fine. The part with the entrance of the Great Hey Zu with an orchestra that sounded like something I never wanted to hear again - a tune from the horrid Holiday Special - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
The things that made the part fun was actually, as always with the show, killing and almost killing! lol
The death of the Hey-Zu was both amazingly funny, cause it came out of nowhere, but also it was one of the most gruesome death in the show shown on screen!
The redneck scenario could have been better filler for the episode if the other subplots were dropped and we were left an amazing duel in the end... PLO KOON VS GRIEVOUS!
But, of course, the TCW team does not know what is better to see on screen - gibbering idiots who steal droids or amazing action sequences!? Wow, it is hard to figure out! yodagrin
The way the episode was also a big downer - really!? Just walking off and not even showing Grievous flee?! Is he so hated by Lucas and his team that he does not even deserve to be defeated on screen!
Verdict: Total Poodo I never want to see again and TCW team of writers need to check their brains, if they have any!

PS: The writers of this abomination are the same dimwhits who gaves us the most terrible episode in TCW history or "Evil Plans"! So I get why the episode was so bad...

430Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:06 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

431Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:59 pm

Winter Retrac Celchu27

Winter Retrac Celchu27

432Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:26 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Exactly-I'm not saying it was perfect, it definitely had flaws, but compared to Shadow Warrior and Mercy Mission, the best episode we've seen so far besides the Mon Cala episodes!

433Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:31 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I agree with General Grevious. Nomad Droids was not perfect but I liked more than Mercy Mission. It was a little bit boring in the beginning but the end was good.

434Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:39 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I actually don't see why everyone hated this episode. It was by far the best "on the side" episodes, and even thought it wasn't directly about the war, we still saw some action sequences that actually made us realize that a galactic conflict is still going on.

435Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Okay i just watched Nomad Droids.... This episode actually made Mercy Mission look good. I mean REALLY! Come on TCW, we want to see action, not 3P0 and R2 in Gulliver's Travels and the Wizard of Oz. This was just sad.

436Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:42 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ahsokasister wrote:Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 313147 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 313147 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 313147 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 313147 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 313147 OOOOMMMMMGGGG WITH THE NEW NAME INFO RELEASED I FINALLY KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE 2 WAIT 4 THE AHSOKA/ANAKIN SLAVERY TRILOGY!!!!!!

IIIIII CCCCAAAANNN'T WWWWAAAAAIIITTTTT!!!!!

...and considering one title if the arc is slaves of the republic i expect it will be a episode version of part of the comic...slaves of the republic.... just a guess thoughStar Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 12480 also another title given out....but i wont spoil it ...UNLESS U WANT ME 2.... hints very strongly at another part of the comic book
Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing for a while-the slaver arc maybe be a rip off of Slaves of the Republic.

In all honesty, I have not read Slaves of the Republic, so I have no idea what timeframe it was in. But if it was in Clone Wars era, THEY HAD BETTER FOLLOW IT AND NOT MESS IT ALL UP IF THEY INTEND TO BASE THEIR EPISODE OFF OF IT! I'm getting tired of all this trashing the EU, especially now that Maul's coming back, and the countless other times TCW has messed with canon. Seriously, the show would be SO much better if they followed canon! Just my thoughts...

437Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:25 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

i lookes up words in the title of episodes released

438Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:17 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 313147 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 313147 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 313147 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 313147 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 313147 OOOOMMMMMGGGG WITH THE NEW NAME INFO RELEASED I FINALLY KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE 2 WAIT 4 THE AHSOKA/ANAKIN SLAVERY TRILOGY!!!!!!

IIIIII CCCCAAAANNN'T WWWWAAAAAIIITTTTT!!!!!

...and considering one title if the arc is slaves of the republic i expect it will be a episode version of part of the comic...slaves of the republic.... just a guess thoughStar Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 12480 also another title given out....but i wont spoil it ...UNLESS U WANT ME 2.... hints very strongly at another part of the comic book

439Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:51 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

TCW Review of the Week!: Between Mercy Mission and Nomad Droids, the latter was MUCH better than the former. This episode was very entertaining, and had many twists and turns that were actually surprising. I must say though, this episode did have more storytelling flaws than Mercy Mission did, and I'll explain them throughout the review.

This episode started out very well, and for an episode about everyone's favorite droid duo, it was definitely reminiscent of the original scenes in A New Hope. The ship they were on, commanded by Adi Gallia, fell under attack by my favorite villain of all time, General Grievous. As the C-3PO and R2-D2 are scrambling for a way off of the ship, now about to explode since it was immediately hit in it's reactor, we see a short duel between Grievous and Gallia. Obviously, most people would've wanted to see this duel go on a bit longer, but for the brief time we saw it, it was well choreographed and didn't involve gungans popping out of nowhere and capturing Grievous.

As the droid duo reaches a Y-Wing that they use to escape, they are forced into the massive space battle outside. Like the duel inside the Republic command ship, it was short but still entertaining for the brief time it was there. It ended with the Y-Wing getting shot down to the planet's surface by a vulture droid that met its untimely end through a vengeful R2-D2.

Once the droids land (more like crash) onto the unidentified planet's surface, they are attacked by a bunch of miniature aliens probably not taller than six inches. At first they were kinda interesting, but I quickly found them annoying, especially when the Big Hezzu, their leader, came out to talk to the "intruders". He said for the droids to leave immediately as if they could just pick up and go, and 3PO promptly resonded by squishing him. This was actually one of the better scenes of the episode, because as R2 is threatening the Big Hezzu, C-3PO tries to call him off by slapping him-the astromech couldn't handle the weight difference and fell onto the tiny guy. I think this is one of the best R2/3PO scenes I've ever seen, it shows how accident prone the two together can be sometimes.

Anyway, the mini people rejoice that the Big Hezzu is dead (apparently the guy was well-repsected), and help our heroes repair their ship. 3PO encourages them to form a democracy and find a new leader through that form of government, but it goes straight down to the Kessel Spice Mines when the little guys try to apply it.

As the droid duo leaves the planet of the annoying little people, they are forced to land again on another planet due to lack of power. They apparently land on the equivalent of Redneck country, and are captured by a group of human-like aliens that are the Rednecks themselves that bring them to their leader. I must say though, that although I'm slightly insulting this part of the story, it was MUCH better than the previous, Gulliver's Travels-like planet. The Redneck people were not that annoying, and it got all the better when we entered the "meeting with the leader" scene.

The leader was some holographic image that actually electrocuted the poor Redneck to death because he was the one who had brought the droids before him. Thankfully, R2 found out what was really going on before we saw anymore country folk get french-fried. R2 found a secret panel, went in, and saw a bunch of pit droids controlling the hologram. This is obviously a major refference to the Wizard of Oz, where the man behind the curtain isn't nearly as scary as he looks, though with a bit more of a dark side to it-these pit droids were practically enslaving the Redneck people for their own purposes. However, once the Rednecks realized what was going on, they stormed the control area and rebelled against their droid "masters".

With yet another planetary government ruined thanks to our faithful droid duo, they tried to find another power source for their Y-Wing, but found that they too were needing power and shut down automatically. They were pickd up by pirates, and they were then put into the most dangerous situation yet-they were being forced into a droid-fighting arena. I loved this scene, it was funny in the sense of watching our beloved, almost pacifist heroes having to take on droids with flamethrowers attached to their wrists.

The pirates entertainment was short-lived however-General Grievous wasn't out of the area yet! The droid general, in one of my favorite scenes of him, ordered to fire on the pirate ship just for target practice. We also saw that Master Gallia had in fact been captured by Grievous. This scene proves just how powerful and merciless he really is, and how much differently Shadow Warrior couldve been if the team had bothered to do so. But enough of my ramblings...

A lucky hit on the pirate ship breaches the hull in the area of the droid-fighting arena, and C-3PO and R2-D2 are sucked into outer space. With nowhere else to go, they're forced to go into the lion's den and board Grievous's ship. They're captured and sent to the incineration chamber, but then the Republic, intent on rescuing Master Gallia, has a fleet of ships intercept Grievous's ship, and Master Plo Koon boards the enemy vessel with some Wolf Pack clones (all in Phase II armor, and, besides the beginning clip, the first time we see them in action) and surprisngly Gallia, Wolffe, and a couple other troopers meet up with Plo, saying Grievous had escaped.

Just then, 3PO and R2 emerge, and Wolffe comments that he was in disbelief they were still in one piece. But Wolffe probably should've kept his mouth shut, because Plo then assigns him to get a briefing report on the adventures the two had had. Poor Wolffe...

Well, that's that! This episode was pretty good, though there are some major cons I need to point out. One, like I mentioned earlier, was the Big Hezzu's planet. It was too annoying, too ludicrous, and more than just a little unlike Star Wars. The second thing I need to mention is that the episode felt very rushed at times, as if the team had tried to put too much in too little time. Of course, if they had skipped over the Big Hezzu's planet, they would've had a couple extra minutes to work on things... I'd give this episode a rating of 8.5/10. One of the better episodes not directly involving the war, yet we still got to see action and enough evidence to keep the galactic conflict in our minds. It was also very comical and nostalgic when it came to C-3PO and R2-D2, and besides the Big Hezzu's planet, felt very Star Wars-like. Although flawed, a must see for any Clone Wars or droid duo fans.

440Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:47 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

SWneedsSASR wrote:
General Grievous wrote:
HartAttack wrote:Nomad Droids was... eh.. Interesting. I'm really not sure if I liked it or not. Chris hated Mercy Mission and was extremely negative in his review, I'm curious to see what he has to say this week.
Can one of you two at least tell me whether or not Grievous was in the episode more than in that beginning clip? If so, what did he do?

well he was in the show, but only for a few seconds, twouldnt call it a duel though, it was taken from the droids perspective so you only got to see 3 seconds of the duel, however you might like the result of the duel grevious, I thought the first ten minutes of the episode would be the clone WARS, but, we only got 2 minutes of footage if that, the rest of the episode was meh, we did get a relativley good ending fight if it had not been so short, but wolffe cam back which sorta lit thing back up for me, although like always it was a tad bit short, it wasnt exactly horrible, but it was extreemly corny, 1 tribe of small aliens was enough, it was OK, not bad, just OK, oh well, finally we are going to see some battles again and this time from a clones perspective thankgod XD
Ah, thanks,I saw the episode this morning, and although you were right that my good general was in for only a little while, I was still pleased with seeing him in the episode, and NOT getting captured by a bunch of pathetic gungans! IMO, one of the best Grievous episode's actually-true, he was hardly in it, yet it reminisced of what Grievous is ACTUALLY like! i mean, capturing a Jedi Council member and deciding to blow up a pirate ship just for the heck of it, TCW portrayed him perfectly!

Dan Grievous wrote:A horrible episode! Given where we are in the series and what was in the start of the season, this episode was just too rush and too pointless and too full of stupid stuff to work! WHY do they continue to rush them, what do they have to tell so much that they resort to skipping over episodes like this...
Horrible episode, horrible...

And the fortune cookie was not only referring to the episode's content like the Big Hezzu and the stupid redneck aliens who followed the pit droids, but I think it was a joke on us.
With us calling TCW team fools and then they produce these poodo episodes just to mock us, but watched them any way. Basically showing us the finger about our opinions!

I think that only the first 3 episodes followed the formula of S3 part 2, all rest are just rushed idiocy that did not need to exist!
I'll be honest, I kinda liked those redneck guys, I would've been happier if thery had just blotted out the mini-aliens and just showed us them and the pirates.

Dan Grievous wrote:Plus, I checked and the same writing team of idiots who wrote EVIL PLANS wrote NOMAD DROIDS as well!
It figures why it is stupid!!!
I actually thought it was ten times better then Evil Plans, besides the Big Hezzu's planet, everything went along quite well, and it was a "on the side" episode that still actually referrenced to the actual war going around the galaxy.

SWneedsSASR wrote:*SPOILERS* well dan, look at the bright side at least grevious won against adi, which is what we wanted correct?, and her rescue really was inevetable shen you consider just how many republic cruisers ambushed grevious,
Exactly! Grievous was perfectly potrayed in this episode when he caputed Gallia, yet let the Republic save her when the odds were to high!

Dan Grievous wrote:
SWneedsSASR wrote:*SPOILERS* well dan, look at the bright side at least grevious won against adi, which is what we wanted correct?, and her rescue really was inevetable shen you consider just how many republic cruisers ambushed grevious,

I do not consider it a victory. It was a shorter and lamer version of the capture of Eeth Koth! Hate how they repeat themselves...
Hmm, that is true, that scene was a replica of Grievous Intrigue in a sense. If they had shown more action and actual clips of what was going on, it probably wouldn't have been that way, but they did kinda rush that scene. I wouldn't call it too bad though, it did end the episode well IMO.

441Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:35 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

I do not consider it a victory. It was a shorter and lamer version of the capture of Eeth Koth! Hate how they repeat themselves...

442Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:09 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

*SPOILERS* well dan, look at the bright side at least grevious won against adi, which is what we wanted correct?, and her rescue really was inevetable shen you consider just how many republic cruisers ambushed grevious,

443Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:57 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Plus, I checked and the same writing team of idiots who wrote EVIL PLANS wrote NOMAD DROIDS as well!
It figures why it is stupid!!!

444Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

A horrible episode! Given where we are in the series and what was in the start of the season, this episode was just too rush and too pointless and too full of stupid stuff to work! WHY do they continue to rush them, what do they have to tell so much that they resort to skipping over episodes like this...
Horrible episode, horrible...

And the fortune cookie was not only referring to the episode's content like the Big Hezzu and the stupid redneck aliens who followed the pit droids, but I think it was a joke on us.
With us calling TCW team fools and then they produce these poodo episodes just to mock us, but watched them any way. Basically showing us the finger about our opinions!

I think that only the first 3 episodes followed the formula of S3 part 2, all rest are just rushed idiocy that did not need to exist!

445Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:57 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

General Grievous wrote:
HartAttack wrote:Nomad Droids was... eh.. Interesting. I'm really not sure if I liked it or not. Chris hated Mercy Mission and was extremely negative in his review, I'm curious to see what he has to say this week.
Can one of you two at least tell me whether or not Grievous was in the episode more than in that beginning clip? If so, what did he do?

well he was in the show, but only for a few seconds, twouldnt call it a duel though, it was taken from the droids perspective so you only got to see 3 seconds of the duel, however you might like the result of the duel grevious, I thought the first ten minutes of the episode would be the clone WARS, but, we only got 2 minutes of footage if that, the rest of the episode was meh, we did get a relativley good ending fight if it had not been so short, but wolffe cam back which sorta lit thing back up for me, although like always it was a tad bit short, it wasnt exactly horrible, but it was extreemly corny, 1 tribe of small aliens was enough, it was OK, not bad, just OK, oh well, finally we are going to see some battles again and this time from a clones perspective thankgod XD

446Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:20 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Cad Bane's chick wrote:UGH!! I just watched Nomad Droids. I won't spoil it for any of you but, I'm just going to say that I hated it. Really really hated it.
Ha, this ought to be good.Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 495192 "This is where the fun begins" LOL.

447Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:46 am

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

Nomad Droids was... eh.. Interesting. I'm really not sure if I liked it or not. Chris hated Mercy Mission and was extremely negative in his review, I'm curious to see what he has to say this week.

http://benhartattack.blogspot.com/

448Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:32 am

Cad Bane's chick

Cad Bane's chick

UGH!! I just watched Nomad Droids. I won't spoil it for any of you but, I'm just going to say that I hated it. Really really hated it.

http://www.pandasabercamera.blogspot.com

449Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:48 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ha, LOL, *cough* Shadow Warrior! *cough*...

450Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:53 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

And TCW writers and directors have blown it in a few episodes.

http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum