Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4

+16
Ben HartAttack
Yoda
Jedi~Chick
StarWarsTalkShow
Dan Grievous
Doma11
Ahsokasister
Anakin Skywalker77
Leia Organa
BarrissOffee1297
Jango Nova
SWneedsSASR
ARC Trooper
Ashoka2898
JainaSolo781
GeneralGrievous505
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 40]

451Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:36 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Exactly! The trick is with writing, it all comes forth in the details, not the overall story.Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 12480

452Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:29 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

good to see you again ahsokasister, looking foward to your next fanfic, It doesn't matter if we have to wait longer if it means more quality, something that your fics always have,

453Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:21 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Hey, Ahsokasister! Glad to see ya! Yeah, homework can be a real bummer somtimes, I got LOADED with homework last night, I could barely get on here!

You know, although it's not likely from the TCW pics we've seen so far of him, that actually is one of the better explanations for a survival that I've seen! Like I said though, TCW will most likely just give him robotic legs to destroy the known non-canon.

Alright, get to it on your own time, it'll do no good if you rush it, LOL.

454Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:56 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

hey guys sry i havent been on in a while i have a crazy amount of hw the past few weeks and the lack of ahsoka episodes makes be sad :'( cant wait till the slavery thing with ahsoka and anakin a lot !!!! YAAAAY

you know that hover chair yoda has? what if maul has that on his lower body...lol just a random thought

PS probably wont be able to post some Secrets of a Broken Heart until a longer weekend comes so sry!

455Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:33 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

SWneedsSASR wrote:On the Subject of Darth Mual, I think that there is one thing to remember, the dark side opens many abilities that the jedi find unnatural, its possible, but I hope that this is some kind of ressurection, that he did NOT survive the fall and instead was resurected by sidious, - I still think bringing darth mual into the CW was a pretty well, stupid Idea, we had Savage I thought that was enough, but I mean, they knew alot of fans would be shocked, so they have to have something good planned for the reason why he still walks amoung the living
They better have! If they come up with that robotic leg idea, or something cheesy and non-canon like that, I'm gonna be very mad! Savage was enough, he was cool, merciless, and very much like Maul, in apparently more ways than one!

Dan Grievous wrote:
SWneedsSASR wrote:On the Subject of Darth Mual, I think that there is one thing to remember, the dark side opens many abilities that the jedi find unnatural, its possible, but I hope that this is some kind of ressurection, that he did NOT survive the fall and instead was resurected by sidious, - I still think bringing darth mual into the CW was a pretty well, stupid Idea, we had Savage I thought that was enough, but I mean, they knew alot of fans would be shocked, so they have to have something good planned for the reason why he still walks amoung the living

I have one and only one good reason why the TCW team is resorting to this: RATINGS!
Other than that - Lucas has started to think like a child! Gone is the wize man of the past, here is childish old man...
Example: Old George would think that no voice in the Vader lifting Palpi scene is cool and gives more depth and subtlety! The George of these days thinks like 9 year old and thinks that every scene needs to be vocalized to make sense or to be epic, which is 100000% wrong! Case and Point: The best Pixar animations happen without any dialogue/talking!
So I have lost faith in Lucas's ability to tell a story. The only reason we have Savage is cause Filoni was the voice of reason and told George that he can not just bring Maul back!
Yes, there are a lot better ways to explore Maul than bringing him back to life. Savage could've found some secret shrine where he learned everything about his brother's past and delved into greater dark side power. But no, they have to bring that brother back from the dead as if that's perfectly logical! I mean, can't they just stick to canon FOR ONCE!?

456Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:58 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

I have one and only one good reason why the TCW team is resorting to this: RATINGS!
Other than that - Lucas has started to think like a child! Gone is the wize man of the past, here is childish old man...
Example: Old George would think that no voice in the Vader lifting Palpi scene is cool and gives more depth and subtlety! The George of these days thinks like 9 year old and thinks that every scene needs to be vocalized to make sense or to be epic, which is 100000% wrong! Case and Point: The best Pixar animations happen without any dialogue/talking!
So I have lost faith in Lucas's ability to tell a story. The only reason we have Savage is cause Filoni was the voice of reason and told George that he can not just bring Maul back!

457Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:33 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

On the Subject of Darth Mual, I think that there is one thing to remember, the dark side opens many abilities that the jedi find unnatural, its possible, but I hope that this is some kind of ressurection, that he did NOT survive the fall and instead was resurected by sidious, - I still think bringing darth mual into the CW was a pretty well, stupid Idea, we had Savage I thought that was enough, but I mean, they knew alot of fans would be shocked, so they have to have something good planned for the reason why he still walks amoung the living

458Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:11 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

SWneedsSASR wrote:ahhh, so many posibilities, im really looking foward to the unumbra arc with rex, seeing wolffe in mercy mission once agin sparked my memory on just how interesting clone arcs can be, Clone Cadets/ARC Troopers, Rookies, Grevious Intrigue ( I think thats what the episode was called on selicumi, oi spelling) they all turned out well with interesting characters, but we still have a whole 2/3 of the season which is shrouded in mystery, we know there will be a showdown between grevious and ventress along with the rest of the night sisters, and comeon, grevious has had s many strikes he is bound to hit back again sometime, there is a reason why he is a general. to see the jedi you guys mentioned again would be great, lets just hope nomad droids this week can pull of a script even better than mercy mission, whilst I liked it, I can see alot of people have mixed opinions about it, lets hope this ep clears those up.
I agree, there are MANY possiblities for this Clone wars season. Hopefully it turns out for the better, and from what I've seen so far, it actually might!

Dan Grievous wrote:
SWneedsSASR wrote:ahhh, so many posibilities, im really looking foward to the unumbra arc with rex, seeing wolffe in mercy mission once agin sparked my memory on just how interesting clone arcs can be, Clone Cadets/ARC Troopers, Rookies, Grevious Intrigue ( I think thats what the episode was called on selicumi, oi spelling) they all turned out well with interesting characters, but we still have a whole 2/3 of the season which is shrouded in mystery, we know there will be a showdown between grevious and ventress along with the rest of the night sisters, and comeon, grevious has had s many strikes he is bound to hit back again sometime, there is a reason why he is a general. to see the jedi you guys mentioned again would be great, lets just hope nomad droids this week can pull of a script even better than mercy mission, whilst I liked it, I can see alot of people have mixed opinions about it, lets hope this ep clears those up.

Hope you are right... by this point I doubt it! There was a Q&A with Filoni a while back after S4 ended I think. I asked and he chose to answer me. I ask about in the line of "Will Grievous ever win in the show"...
His response was that Grievous will get his kicks at some point in the future of the show. At that point I said to myself "Season Four will be Grievous's moment to shine!"... but NO!~
Grievous being defeated and dragged by mentally-challenged frogs was hit in private area for me on that hope. Maybe that will be it... Grievous will get his kicks - by Gungans, by Galia and Plo Koon, by Ventress!
I am hoping Grievous kills Galia cause out of all the Jedi that appear in the show she is the most worthless and needs to die so the favorite General of mine could shine a little on how he is a genius at what he does.
And not being written like a total spoiled brat that doesn't see the obvious defeat! Maybe Galia will die, maybe not, but as far as experience goes from the show: If you want and think something will happen in a certain way, TCW team will ruin it and do it the opposite and spit in your face (Case and Point: The Quarren being evil and Tikkes being the show!)
One thing I would love: the fact that we are getting Plo Koon going for Galia (save her or fail to save her) means we could get finally a duel that was meant to happen but did not in S1: Grievous vs Plo Koon duelling on a side of ship in space. Let's hope the episode "Nomad Droids" is better than expected with Grievous kicking a little Jedi around.
Now! About Ventress... seeing the scene in the trailer with her and her sisters makes me doubt Grievous would win at all. My beloved General was taken down by stupid frogs, how could he fair any better against such an enemy like the Nightsisters?!
That being said and the fact that Lucas and co ignore all canon from the old show and comic series like the fact that Grievous made pillow stuffing out of Ventress AND Durge which made him Dooku's fave and Grievous got the title he has. But in the show that is ignored and if going only on the show and Grievous's performance in it - he would not make it pass captain, let alone Supreme Commander of Droid Armies. Plus, these days Lucas loves Ventress too much and even has his daughter write her nice episode to develop her!
So saying this about Ventress and Lucas's hate towards Grievous, the episode will most likely be the next in a long line of fake-looking defeats for my favorite General with maybe Dooku coming in the end and aiding his cyborg ally. Thus them together beating all the sisters of Dathomir and taking over the planet!
I agree, TCW has completely destroyed Grievous's character, especially with Shadow Warrior. That was like putting a blaster to his good name and firing multiple times.

Dan Grievous wrote:Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 299690_10150871216610187_181150190186_21317143_906852263_n

Here is how he looks! Enjoy, Maul Fans!

For me:

Ok... I know I am talking for this, but>>> Having Tikkes in TCW is impossible and hard to do not to "mess up" canon! Having Grievous win for once is so hard for the team at LF to do...
BUT having this guy return is SOOOOOOOOOO possible. I mean the guy was not only cut in half, look deadish, but also fell down a mile long hole!!! Anybody could recover from that and that will not make canon or previously established events pointless - like Qui-Gon's death! Nyaah! His killer now lives which means he died for nothing! Congrats, Lucas, you looney toon!
Ha, LOL, nice sarcasm. I agree with you on this, 100% they are going to far this time! Darth Maul had the best death scene ever, and he killed a Jedi Master along the way, now they're just going to ruin that!

Cad Bane's chick wrote:LOL!! I'm looking forward to seeing Maul in TCW. He was a good character and didn't last long enough in TPM. Looks like Sam Witwer will be voicing him too.
True, it is nice to see more of Maul, though not in this way!

Jango Nova wrote:Im still trying to figure out how he lived... considering last we saw him he was chopped in half and falling down a reactor...
Leave it to TCW to figure out a crazy way out of that...

Cad Bane's chick wrote:Jango Nova, anything is possible in this "galaxy far far away". LOL!! I don't understand it either but I'm sure Dave and George will come up with a substantial explanation.
I unfortunately have to disagree-TCW probably went with the non-canon storyline of giving Maul robotic legs that has already been explored and destroyed.

Jango Nova wrote:
Cad Bane's chick wrote:Jango Nova, anything is possible in this "galaxy far far away". LOL!! I don't understand it either but I'm sure Dave and George will come up with a substantial explanation.

Eh im really not all that worried by it cause Maul has already appeared in a Comic a while back after he was "killed" Wonder if he will have robotic legs or something like that..
If he does, I'll be mad, like I said before, that comic was non-canon, this is comleting going against what the SW canon has shown us!

459Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:48 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

Dan Grievous wrote:Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 299690_10150871216610187_181150190186_21317143_906852263_n

For me:

Ok... I know I am talking for this, but>>> Having Tikkes in TCW is impossible and hard to do not to "mess up" canon! Having Grievous win for once is so hard for the team at LF to do...
BUT having this guy return is SOOOOOOOOOO possible. I mean the guy was not only cut in half, look deadish, but also fell down a mile long hole!!! Anybody could recover from that and that will not make canon or previously established events pointless - like Qui-Gon's death! Nyaah! His killer now lives which means he died for nothing! Congrats, Lucas, you looney toon!
Yeah... I am not liking they way the whole story is going, but seeing Maul again is going to make for a great episode(s)!

http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

460Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:17 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Eh im really not all that worried by it cause Maul has already appeared in a Comic a while back after he was "killed" Wonder if he will have robotic legs or something like that..

461Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:05 am

Cad Bane's chick

Cad Bane's chick

Jango Nova, anything is possible in this "galaxy far far away". LOL!! I don't understand it either but I'm sure Dave and George will come up with a substantial explanation.

http://www.pandasabercamera.blogspot.com

462Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:02 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Im still trying to figure out how he lived... considering last we saw him he was chopped in half and falling down a reactor...

463Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:56 am

Cad Bane's chick

Cad Bane's chick

LOL!! I'm looking forward to seeing Maul in TCW. He was a good character and didn't last long enough in TPM. Looks like Sam Witwer will be voicing him too.

464Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:56 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 299690_10150871216610187_181150190186_21317143_906852263_n

For me:

465Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:53 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

http://www.usatoday.com/life/comics/story/2011-10-11/darth-maul-returns/50736578/1

HERE YOU GO! JUMPING THE SHARK!

TCW team are just huge hypocrites!!!

466Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Hope you are right... by this point I doubt it! There was a Q&A with Filoni a while back after S4 ended I think. I asked and he chose to answer me. I ask about in the line of "Will Grievous ever win in the show"...
His response was that Grievous will get his kicks at some point in the future of the show. At that point I said to myself "Season Four will be Grievous's moment to shine!"... but NO!~
Grievous being defeated and dragged by mentally-challenged frogs was hit in private area for me on that hope. Maybe that will be it... Grievous will get his kicks - by Gungans, by Galia and Plo Koon, by Ventress!
I am hoping Grievous kills Galia cause out of all the Jedi that appear in the show she is the most worthless and needs to die so the favorite General of mine could shine a little on how he is a genius at what he does.
And not being written like a total spoiled brat that doesn't see the obvious defeat! Maybe Galia will die, maybe not, but as far as experience goes from the show: If you want and think something will happen in a certain way, TCW team will ruin it and do it the opposite and spit in your face (Case and Point: The Quarren being evil and Tikkes being the show!)
One thing I would love: the fact that we are getting Plo Koon going for Galia (save her or fail to save her) means we could get finally a duel that was meant to happen but did not in S1: Grievous vs Plo Koon duelling on a side of ship in space. Let's hope the episode "Nomad Droids" is better than expected with Grievous kicking a little Jedi around.
Now! About Ventress... seeing the scene in the trailer with her and her sisters makes me doubt Grievous would win at all. My beloved General was taken down by stupid frogs, how could he fair any better against such an enemy like the Nightsisters?!
That being said and the fact that Lucas and co ignore all canon from the old show and comic series like the fact that Grievous made pillow stuffing out of Ventress AND Durge which made him Dooku's fave and Grievous got the title he has. But in the show that is ignored and if going only on the show and Grievous's performance in it - he would not make it pass captain, let alone Supreme Commander of Droid Armies. Plus, these days Lucas loves Ventress too much and even has his daughter write her nice episode to develop her!
So saying this about Ventress and Lucas's hate towards Grievous, the episode will most likely be the next in a long line of fake-looking defeats for my favorite General with maybe Dooku coming in the end and aiding his cyborg ally. Thus them together beating all the sisters of Dathomir and taking over the planet!

467Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:51 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

ahhh, so many posibilities, im really looking foward to the unumbra arc with rex, seeing wolffe in mercy mission once agin sparked my memory on just how interesting clone arcs can be, Clone Cadets/ARC Troopers, Rookies, Grevious Intrigue ( I think thats what the episode was called on selicumi, oi spelling) they all turned out well with interesting characters, but we still have a whole 2/3 of the season which is shrouded in mystery, we know there will be a showdown between grevious and ventress along with the rest of the night sisters, and comeon, grevious has had s many strikes he is bound to hit back again sometime, there is a reason why he is a general. to see the jedi you guys mentioned again would be great, lets just hope nomad droids this week can pull of a script even better than mercy mission, whilst I liked it, I can see alot of people have mixed opinions about it, lets hope this ep clears those up.

468Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:26 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

SWneedsSASR wrote:
Jango Nova wrote:
can I just say one thing in defence of mercy mission, it was a planet wide relief mission,

But again. Why send an entire Clone Legion there when they can go straight to the rendezvous ? According to Wolffe it was the "Senator from Naboo's" Idea for them to help out, so why couldn't she send her own people instead of a military asset? Im sure that their are Civilian organizations in during this time that do these sorts of things all the time.

I like to look at real historical events to analyse things, and since Star Wars draws alot of its roots from real events, (order 66 for instance being the mix of several ocasions) its only natural that I think of such events such as the earthquake in japan, New Zealand, and the Cyclone that just battered my own coastline a few months back, yeah there are plenty of civillian services for these issues, but in all of them forced entire international task forces full of peace keeping and aid troops, I mean think about it, you have an efficient force which can be on the scene before the logistics of mounting a civilian rescue effort are even in place. and remember, Senators have authority over the military in the Republic, dam I feel like such a nerd XD, oh yeah and grevious, its good to be back, Ive been out with the Cadets getting my glider wings, getting ready to go solo, just have to perfect landings thats all, or get them down to only one bounce lol, gliding may not sound that much but with the acceleration of a winch luanch you feel like your flying one of these Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 240510
I agree, the military is often involved with relief efforts to make sure things don't get violent amongst desperate people. And LOL, that would be cool to fly on a glider! But anyway, glad to have you back and giving us some more TCW insight!

Cad Bane's chick wrote:I agree. Grievous was really cool in ROTS.

I LOVE Ki-Adi Mundi. I hope we can see more of him this season.
Exactly-Grievous WAS cool, but now TCW seems to destroy him everytime they put him in because they make him look weak! That's why I'm really hoping Gallia dies in this episode, it'll actually look like Grievous is the monster and warrior he really is.

And yes, Ki-Adi Mundi is pretty cool. His head reminds me of an ice-cream cone...Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 405784

ARC Trooper wrote:

I agree.I want to see him too,along with other characters like Shaak Ti.
Yes, she was also neat to see. It was unfortunately far too short though, we hardly saw her fight or do anything!

Cad Bane's chick wrote:Yeah, I like Shaak Ti too.

I really liked Barriss and Lumiara in Season 2. I hope they return, I'd like to see Barriss a little older.
Yes, Barriss was a nice character to dive into, but I'm especially proud of what they're done with Luminara, her character's been great everytime in TCW!

StarWarsTalkShow wrote:Eh, I guess it all depends on what type of stuff you like to see in TV Shows and I am fine with the whole side story episodes, but that is all we are starting to see. BTW Is Shaak Ti coming back in S4?
I hope so, her screen time was far too short like I said before.

Dan Grievous wrote:Do you all just want to see Jedi!? That is cool, I love Barriss and Mundi!

BUT THE REALLY AWESOME THING TO SEE AGAIN IS>>>>>>> The Good Old CIS Officials and Generals from the movie, Season 1 and Season 2!
Like Gunray, Wat Tambor, Nuvo Vindi, Whorm Loathsom, Mar Tuuk, Lok Durd, Poggle The Lesser, Admiral Trench...
I love the new CIS villains from S3 and S4 but I am tired of expendable villains like that. I got so in love with Sobeck and Tamson, but then the TCW team decided to kill them off - the first in a more stupider way than the latter. Seriously!
I think up until Trench TCW team were afraid to kill characters as they did not have skills to make too many too fast. That is why Durd did not die in S1 and so did Vindi. But these days, seeing how they vomit up dozens of one-off cameos like the ones in the Mando episodes of S3. Btw by pointless one-off cameos I do not mean CIS commanders... but all the republic senators, clones, doctors, guards and more who we will never see again. They make so many of them.
BUT when it comes to a nice cameo from a CIS leader from the movies, they say it is too hard not to destroy canon! REALLY?!?!?! Remember Even Piell...
Example of what I mean:
We are getting a prison break from Republic Holding Facility that looks like the Citadel.

I would expect since they will be busting all villains in the jail, they could bring most of the villains I mentioned above for a sweet cameo. After all, Poggle was in the prison on Coruscant and was next to Ziro the Hutt's cell...
Another is the upcoming slave arc that will focus AGAIN on Anakin's pms-ing past! That arc is based 100% on the comic "Slaves of the Republic" ( I have comparings between the comic and trailer for S4, it looked like the TCW team are using the comic almost like storyboard!). And in that comic during a slave aucion in which Kenobi is part of (plus I have seen Kenobi having shackles in the last scenes of the trailer - the one with the many whipping guards.) we have SHU MAI AND WAT TAMBOR present wishing to buy some slaves. In the end they escape.
I hope things happen, but knowing how lazy ( at writing CIS stuff ) are the team of writers at the TCW department, I doubth we will ever see them again! CASE AND POINT: NO TIKKES on DAC and the "What the" end of "Shadow Warrior"!

And that is the thing that annoyes the bell out of me. Because in S2 we got so many cameos from Anakin, they just couldn't resist putting him in every scene. AND even if he did nothing, TCW team just put him there.
This continues to this day. And in the Moncalamari episodes it seemed the most out of place - you know why! THE CHOSEN IDIOT CAN NOT BREATH UNDER WATER!
That is why... they can put that annoying character in every arc for no reason, but can not make nice other things.
I mean the annoying Skywalker has been in every battle so far, but since S2 and Geonosis he has been present in every episode of a major arc. In S1's Ryloth we had a nice arc with him being the star of only the first part, while the rest were given to the equally important and much cooler Jedi - Mace Windu and Obi-Wan Kenobi. These days, Lucas feels the disturbing need to put Anakin in every major battle, including the one I mentioned above which in of itself was idiotic since the original battle in the old show had right away Kit Fisto and not landlovers like Anakin! So instead of people getting their favorite Jedi center stage, we will be getting more of that annoying ONE! And by that I mean Umbara.
Instead of making other Jedi stand out like the highly anticipated Krell, we will have the same old boredome of watching Anakin wave his saber at us! Sorry, but that is just too much, MR. CRAZY LUCAS!
It is like Lucas is a robot and whe he sees a battle:
"PUT Anakin, my lovechild, in it! Even if it does not make sense..." Just stupid!
When will the day come when we have a major battle arc and NOT HAVE Anakin the all-annoying appear...

PS: I know WHO Anakin is and I do not care... the show is about the Clone Wars and was in Season 1. Since S2, it has been mainly "Anakin's repetitive adventures"! Sorry, but I can get pass the idiocy that Lucas is when it comes to this show and its awesome battles!
Ok, I've said this before, and I'll say it again, let's not diss Lucas-even if he's involved with putting Anakin in too much in the show, you can't blame it all on him. The writers and Filoni are probably equally to blame, and not to mention, it all comes down to the fact the show doesn't stick to the EU to begin with and let the previous knowledge give them some common sense on how to do storylines-either copy a really awesome story we all know and love without editting it, or use those stories to fit stuff in between. If Anakin and even anyone else for that matter was used correctly in a context like that, then there would be nothing to complain about. You are attacking the surface problem-Anakin is in the show too much (like I've said before, I partially agree with you-half a season, no more, no less is the needed screen time for him and Ahsoka) However, the real problem that TCW is doing their own thing despite the common sense the EU should give them o how to build their stories is the real issue here. Listen, I love this show, it's great to see SW on a weekly basis, but I do have problems in how they don't try and make real connections to that which is already out there.

Cad Bane's chick wrote:I really like the voice of Shaak Ti in TCW. It really suited her complete look and attitude.
Yes it is, escpecially in Clone Cadets, we really got to see a glimpse of her personality!

469Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:51 am

Cad Bane's chick

Cad Bane's chick

I really like the voice of Shaak Ti in TCW. It really suited her complete look and attitude.

470Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:39 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Do you all just want to see Jedi!? That is cool, I love Barriss and Mundi!

BUT THE REALLY AWESOME THING TO SEE AGAIN IS>>>>>>> The Good Old CIS Officials and Generals from the movie, Season 1 and Season 2!
Like Gunray, Wat Tambor, Nuvo Vindi, Whorm Loathsom, Mar Tuuk, Lok Durd, Poggle The Lesser, Admiral Trench...
I love the new CIS villains from S3 and S4 but I am tired of expendable villains like that. I got so in love with Sobeck and Tamson, but then the TCW team decided to kill them off - the first in a more stupider way than the latter. Seriously!
I think up until Trench TCW team were afraid to kill characters as they did not have skills to make too many too fast. That is why Durd did not die in S1 and so did Vindi. But these days, seeing how they vomit up dozens of one-off cameos like the ones in the Mando episodes of S3. Btw by pointless one-off cameos I do not mean CIS commanders... but all the republic senators, clones, doctors, guards and more who we will never see again. They make so many of them.
BUT when it comes to a nice cameo from a CIS leader from the movies, they say it is too hard not to destroy canon! REALLY?!?!?! Remember Even Piell...
Example of what I mean:
We are getting a prison break from Republic Holding Facility that looks like the Citadel.

I would expect since they will be busting all villains in the jail, they could bring most of the villains I mentioned above for a sweet cameo. After all, Poggle was in the prison on Coruscant and was next to Ziro the Hutt's cell...
Another is the upcoming slave arc that will focus AGAIN on Anakin's pms-ing past! That arc is based 100% on the comic "Slaves of the Republic" ( I have comparings between the comic and trailer for S4, it looked like the TCW team are using the comic almost like storyboard!). And in that comic during a slave aucion in which Kenobi is part of (plus I have seen Kenobi having shackles in the last scenes of the trailer - the one with the many whipping guards.) we have SHU MAI AND WAT TAMBOR present wishing to buy some slaves. In the end they escape.
I hope things happen, but knowing how lazy ( at writing CIS stuff ) are the team of writers at the TCW department, I doubth we will ever see them again! CASE AND POINT: NO TIKKES on DAC and the "What the" end of "Shadow Warrior"!

And that is the thing that annoyes the bell out of me. Because in S2 we got so many cameos from Anakin, they just couldn't resist putting him in every scene. AND even if he did nothing, TCW team just put him there.
This continues to this day. And in the Moncalamari episodes it seemed the most out of place - you know why! THE CHOSEN IDIOT CAN NOT BREATH UNDER WATER!
That is why... they can put that annoying character in every arc for no reason, but can not make nice other things.
I mean the annoying Skywalker has been in every battle so far, but since S2 and Geonosis he has been present in every episode of a major arc. In S1's Ryloth we had a nice arc with him being the star of only the first part, while the rest were given to the equally important and much cooler Jedi - Mace Windu and Obi-Wan Kenobi. These days, Lucas feels the disturbing need to put Anakin in every major battle, including the one I mentioned above which in of itself was idiotic since the original battle in the old show had right away Kit Fisto and not landlovers like Anakin! So instead of people getting their favorite Jedi center stage, we will be getting more of that annoying ONE! And by that I mean Umbara.
Instead of making other Jedi stand out like the highly anticipated Krell, we will have the same old boredome of watching Anakin wave his saber at us! Sorry, but that is just too much, MR. CRAZY LUCAS!
It is like Lucas is a robot and whe he sees a battle:
"PUT Anakin, my lovechild, in it! Even if it does not make sense..." Just stupid!
When will the day come when we have a major battle arc and NOT HAVE Anakin the all-annoying appear...

PS: I know WHO Anakin is and I do not care... the show is about the Clone Wars and was in Season 1. Since S2, it has been mainly "Anakin's repetitive adventures"! Sorry, but I can get pass the idiocy that Lucas is when it comes to this show and its awesome battles!

471Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:33 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

Yeah it would be very cool if she re-appeared in the series again!

472Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:30 am

Cad Bane's chick

Cad Bane's chick

I'm not sure. If so, I'm unaware of it. I really hope she does!

473Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:10 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

Eh, I guess it all depends on what type of stuff you like to see in TV Shows and I am fine with the whole side story episodes, but that is all we are starting to see. BTW Is Shaak Ti coming back in S4?

474Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Cad Bane's chick

Cad Bane's chick

Yeah, I like Shaak Ti too.

I really liked Barriss and Lumiara in Season 2. I hope they return, I'd like to see Barriss a little older.

475Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:06 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I agree.I want to see him too,along with other characters like Shaak Ti.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum