Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4

+16
Ben HartAttack
Yoda
Jedi~Chick
StarWarsTalkShow
Dan Grievous
Doma11
Ahsokasister
Anakin Skywalker77
Leia Organa
BarrissOffee1297
Jango Nova
SWneedsSASR
ARC Trooper
Ashoka2898
JainaSolo781
GeneralGrievous505
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 40]

876Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:41 am

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

now I suppose its just a wait until the canadian premiere, part of me is happy that they didn't give away too much of the plot, but then again I really wanted to see something, aw well at least the Mandos are confirmed, Dan I dont know if Tikkies will be in the series becuase it appears the enemy strategist for the battle is a shark like creature who's name I forget, REPUBLIC COMMANDOS will aslo be returning, this time they should Finaly get a Combat Role, though Dont Expect Delta, becuase they dont want to make a mistake and send the fanbase backlashing against them as they so oftden do during a mistake, to be honest that MAY be the same with Tikkies, though we can still hope that he will make a good appearence, now, as for Ahsoka, it seems as though she wont die this season lol, (good for some and bad for others XD) her fate, as with rex is still uncertain, however, deception is the key, also BOBA WILL BE BACK, he will be out of prison and reaping rewards, same with Bane, a good season this should be, too bad I will probably on Gliding Training when it premiers, aw well I suppose you take the good with the bad,

Last edited by SWneedsSASR on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

877Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:39 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ah man, my internet's too slow to watch thevids, I guess I'll have to watch them later...Sad

878Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:00 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

AHSOKA AND LUX there will almost deinatly be some romance

879Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:48 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

Well here is something we can all agree on, is there anything more awsome than a Mando, i think not lol, They are truly the best of the best fighters, remind me of Ancient Spartans mixed with Modern Day High Tech Foot Troops with the new HUDs and all, a Female Mando, ha ha, well I suppose Filloni was right, this character should be a memorable one, the only Female mandos Iv'e heard of are buried within the many comics that make up the EU, lets hope for big battles and great plots, and grevious, patience my friend, you only have to wait a few more hours

880Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

SWneedsSASR wrote:Pre IS coming Back, though I wouldn't go assuming that much considering we only got a 1 minute clip, im sure that there is SOME explanation as to why this all occurs, though in defence of Ahsoka, you dont really go outside in to what seems to be a peaceful wilderness and expect to be ambushed by Mandalorian Commandos lol, though I suppose you would come out with Some Alertness considering that this area is unknown, but hey, its a TV show, you cant really critisize a character for being stupid, its the writers that make the plots XD

Well im just glad we get to see them again. Very Happy And we finally get to see a FemMando!

881Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:35 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

Pre IS coming Back, though I wouldn't go assuming that much considering we only got a 1 minute clip, im sure that there is SOME explanation as to why this all occurs, though in defence of Ahsoka, you dont really go outside in to what seems to be a peaceful wilderness and expect to be ambushed by Mandalorian Commandos lol, though I suppose you would come out with Some Alertness considering that this area is unknown, but hey, its a TV show, you cant really critisize a character for being stupid, its the writers that make the plots XD

882Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:34 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

MANDOS!!!!!!!!!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/20/star-wars-clone-wars-katee-sackhoff-exclusive-video/

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!

883Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:20 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

SWneedsSASR wrote:hmm, cool the mandos are back, and Ahsoka has an episode with Lux, possibly working Wit Deathwatch, now this is going to be an interesting plot, I suppose all those fanfics were right lol, must have witnessed his mothers death if he is "Denouncing" Dooku, of course, death watch are allied with dooku so I'm think that pherhaps this is a trap, I hope there is a nice trailer ready when I get back from my outing tommorow lol, but this season looks great

I found the clip interesting about the fact that as I thought Lux is back with Ahsoka, but I also think this clip showed that the padawan keeps with her stupid ways being moronic and getting caught! After all she is not smart at all...given what we have seen, I bet Lux wanted to keep her off sight in the ship while he does stuff with the mandos, but Ahsoka being Ahsoka needs to be whining and getting them in trouble! I thus my hate of Ahsoka continues, the characters in not redeemable of her stupidity and blandness.

The Mando chick, boring... wanted to see Pre back, not the Owl Queen here! Who cares that she is voiced by a BC chick! Very Happy

Hope we get Quarren preview soon!

884Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:09 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

hmm, cool the mandos are back, and Ahsoka has an episode with Lux, possibly working Wit Deathwatch, now this is going to be an interesting plot, I suppose all those fanfics were right lol, must have witnessed his mothers death if he is "Denouncing" Dooku, of course, death watch are allied with dooku so I'm think that pherhaps this is a trap, I hope there is a nice trailer ready when I get back from my outing tommorow lol, but this season looks great

885Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:56 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

SWneedsSASR wrote:he doesn't really hunt trophy kills becuase they aren't profitable, see boba does it for revenge and his heritige, Bane on the other hand is more of a mercenary, he does it for one reason, profit, whats the point of going after major trophy kills unless the republic or the sepretists have a bounty on thier head, he is skilled, maybe not as skilled as boba, but they are to very different classes of bounty hunter, ya know, wouldn't it be funny if bane breaks boba out, and turns him from that questioning and remorseful teenager, into the savage mandalorian killer that everybody knows, it would be a nice twist if at the end of the series Cad Bane is killed by Boba, reinforcing the message, Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword, anyway Lets hope the CW writers can pull out some impressive story lines this seasons, now that stories are in arcs im sure they have more time to tell the story
You know, I think this is the answer Jango and I have been looking for. You're very right when you say how they did they're job completely different. Bane didn't kill Jedi because he never really wanted to, while Boba felt the need for payback for what the Jedi did to his father. If Bane wanted to kill Jedi, he probably could, but his only interest is money and getting out alive with it. And as for Boba killing Bane, that would be AWESOME! I think that would be an epic battle.

Jango Nova wrote:
SWneedsSASR wrote:he doesn't really hunt trophy kills becuase they aren't profitable, see boba does it for revenge and his heritige, Bane on the other hand is more of a mercenary, he does it for one reason, profit, whats the point of going after major trophy kills unless the republic or the sepretists have a bounty on thier head, he is skilled, maybe not as skilled as boba, but they are to very different classes of bounty hunter, ya know, wouldn't it be funny if bane breaks boba out, and turns him from that questioning and remorseful teenager, into the savage mandalorian killer that everybody knows, it would be a nice twist if at the end of the series Cad Bane is killed by Boba, reinforcing the message, Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword, anyway Lets hope the CW writers can pull out some impressive story lines this seasons, now that stories are in arcs im sure they have more time to tell the story

Well i hope they either have bane help him escape or that they have a jail break eps in this season, cause you have Bossk, Boba, and another guy who i just forgot the name of lol in the same prison.
I agree, Bane busting those guys out of prison would be cool, especially if he did it by literally getting in, opening the gates for everyone, then getting out.

Dan Grievous wrote:
Jango Nova wrote: Well i hope they either have bane help him escape or that they have a jail break eps in this season, cause you have Bossk, Boba, and another guy who i just forgot the name of lol in the same prison.

People, do not forget we have 70% of the villains in the same jail as kiddie Boba and Bossk...
Durd is there, Vindi is there, Poggle is there, Tambor is there and very much anyone whow has been not killed in the last 3 seasons...

SO YES, we need a prison break episode! I even once made a video about it...

That's another good point, especially since Poggle and Tambor HAVE to be out of there by the time of episode 3 because they were some of Vader's victims on Mustafar BTW, cool vid!

886Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Jango Nova wrote: Well i hope they either have bane help him escape or that they have a jail break eps in this season, cause you have Bossk, Boba, and another guy who i just forgot the name of lol in the same prison.

People, do not forget we have 70% of the villains in the same jail as kiddie Boba and Bossk...
Durd is there, Vindi is there, Poggle is there, Tambor is there and very much anyone whow has been not killed in the last 3 seasons...

SO YES, we need a prison break episode! I even once made a video about it...

887Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:52 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Well i hope they either have bane help him escape or that they have a jail break eps in this season, cause you have Bossk, Boba, and another guy who i just forgot the name of lol in the same prison.

888Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:47 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

he doesn't really hunt trophy kills becuase they aren't profitable, see boba does it for revenge and his heritige, Bane on the other hand is more of a mercenary, he does it for one reason, profit, whats the point of going after major trophy kills unless the republic or the sepretists have a bounty on thier head, he is skilled, maybe not as skilled as boba, but they are to very different classes of bounty hunter, ya know, wouldn't it be funny if bane breaks boba out, and turns him from that questioning and remorseful teenager, into the savage mandalorian killer that everybody knows, it would be a nice twist if at the end of the series Cad Bane is killed by Boba, reinforcing the message, Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword, anyway Lets hope the CW writers can pull out some impressive story lines this seasons, now that stories are in arcs im sure they have more time to tell the story

889Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:05 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

You also forgot to mention capturing a Padawn in less than a minute flat, holding his own against two jedi masters at the same time, escaping capture from Mace and Obi-wan, disguising himself as a clone to get onboard a Republic ship so he could escpae right under Anakin's nose, killing the Keeper of the Kaibur Crystal (Bola Ropal) and about a billion other things. That's quite a resume` in my opinion

Yes but in the three seasons you have seen him he has only killed Bola Ropal and that was by torturing him to death. He didn't actually shoot him in cold blood.

As for escaping from two Jedi masters, Boba did the same, along with disguising himself as a clone. Along with trapping Two Jedi Masters and if it weren't for Hero Shields he would have killed them when he is Ten Years old lol

Bane is a good character, but if he truly is a great bounty hunter why is he running errand missions only? Lets see him actually do something else than stealing things

890Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:19 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Jango Nova wrote:
Jango Nova, I suppose you have a point. Though, don't you think that he may just have that Jedi-protective equipmentto just fend off Jedi, instead of kill them? Because if so, than he doers his job quite well

Then why have the Rebreather when Jedi dont Force choke people unless they are Anikin?? Idk Bane is supposed to be this amazing bounty hunter and he really dosen't do all that much. So he hold some senators hostage, He breaks into the Jedi temple and steals a holocron. Thats basically it. The one time we see Boba Fett he takes down a Ventner Star Destroyer and set a trap for two Jedi that if they hadn't had Hero shields would have killed them, and hes only like 10 at this point. Boba Fett is in all of 3 eps and he does so much more than Bane ever did lol
You also forgot to mention capturing a Padawn in less than a minute flat, holding his own against two jedi masters at the same time, escaping capture from Mace and Obi-wan, disguising himself as a clone to get onboard a Republic ship so he could escpae right under Anakin's nose, killing the Keeper of the Kaibur Crystal (Bola Ropal) and about a billion other things. That's quite a resume` in my opinion

ARC Trooper wrote:I like Cad Bane mostly because he reminds me of Indiana Jones and Clint Eastwood.Or a combination of these two.
Very true! He's personality and equipment is very similar to the two.

891Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:00 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I like Cad Bane mostly because he reminds me of Indiana Jones and Clint Eastwood.Or a combination of these two.

892Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:42 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Jango Nova, I suppose you have a point. Though, don't you think that he may just have that Jedi-protective equipmentto just fend off Jedi, instead of kill them? Because if so, than he doers his job quite well

Then why have the Rebreather when Jedi dont Force choke people unless they are Anikin?? Idk Bane is supposed to be this amazing bounty hunter and he really dosen't do all that much. So he hold some senators hostage, He breaks into the Jedi temple and steals a holocron. Thats basically it. The one time we see Boba Fett he takes down a Ventner Star Destroyer and set a trap for two Jedi that if they hadn't had Hero shields would have killed them, and hes only like 10 at this point. Boba Fett is in all of 3 eps and he does so much more than Bane ever did lol

893Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:52 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ok then, no hard feelings. I hope you understand it's nothing personal (in fact I kinda like you-we both share similar views), it's just for the sake of keeping the Forum organized and avoiding it going into anarchy (the latter's pretty unlikely to happen through something as small as that, but considering my experiences with that sort of thing at school, I don't deem it impossible. Lol.Razz )

894Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:26 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

@ Dan Grievous, I understand that you did not mean anything by it, BUT
it IS considered a cuss wordon this Forum, and basically most places in
real life. I kow you didn't intend to use it to insult anyone, but
consider this-people of all ages can read this forum. Although a word
like that may not impact teenagers or adults, what if a younger child
who's only about 8 or 9 did? THAT's why we have the rule of no cussing,
not just because it can cause disruption amongst the forum itself, but
anyone surfing the internet.

P.S. I usually just use Plo-Kool or Awesome

I understand your point of view! Plo-Kool and Awesome work for me! Thanks for the understanding!
I get that kiddies would be influenced in a bad way by this slang, which IS used widely (more adult circles), but I do strongly agree it would never be used in the presence of pre-tweens!
And I will not here!
Smile

895Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:39 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

For some reason the multi-quote's not woking for me today, so I'll have to respond to you all in a different fasion.

@ ARC Trooper, yes you're right, I forgot about that. Though, he himself was almost killed by them!

@ Jango Nova, I suppose you have a point. Though, don't you think that he may just have that Jedi-protective equipmentto just fend off Jedi, instead of kill them? Because if so, than he doers his job quite well

@ Dan Grievous, I understand that you did not mean anything by it, BUT it IS considered a cuss wordon this Forum, and basically most places in real life. I kow you didn't intend to use it to insult anyone, but consider this-people of all ages can read this forum. Although a word like that may not impact teenagers or adults, what if a younger child who's only about 8 or 9 did? THAT's why we have the rule of no cussing, not just because it can cause disruption amongst the forum itself, but anyone surfing the internet.

P.S. I usually just use Plo-Kool or Awesome

896Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

nd as for calling Boba a bounty hunter _ _ _ _ _ _ _, please don't. You
know the rules about that, so please refrain from that kind of
language. If you want to take it up with someone, you can talk to
Hartattack, since he's the one who made the forum and it's rules.

1. I know the rules...Every kind of forum has similair rules regarding cussing! Wink I do not want to " take it up with anyone"...
You did not need to write the warning... isn't it too much for a word that is not considered a curse word?! Suspect

2. I was not thinking of saying that and using it as an insult towards anyone. Apologies if it was deemed right away as a "breaking the rules". Sorry if it is, I will not use it again! Wink

PS: What word would you use to describe a mega cool person who is like a combo of Rambo, John Mcclain, Ethan Hunt and many more rolled into one body!? Just wondering!

897Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:21 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

He actually has never been considered a Jedi Hunter in any of the episodes, as far as I recall. And as for him not killing any of them, your wrong-he captured, then executed Bolla Ropal in Cargo of Doom. He also COULD'VE killed Ahsoka, but he needed her alive.

Well killing Force Users is supposed to be his specialty. Thats why he has a Re-breather is so he cant be force choked and the twin pistols and all of his other equipment. And i dont think i ever saw Cargo of Doom lol Other than that he Almost killed a lot of people but that really doesn't say anything about his reputation as a Jedi killer.

898Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:59 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

And he almost killed Kenobi and Quinlan in season 3 Hunt for Ziro episode

899Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:22 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Jango Nova wrote:Eh hes okay. But for a bounty hunter who is supposed to hunt Jedi i notice he hasn't killed any in all of the seasons and doesn't have any trophies of his kills...
He actually has never been considered a Jedi Hunter in any of the episodes, as far as I recall. And as for him not killing any of them, your wrong-he captured, then executed Bolla Ropal in Cargo of Doom. He also COULD'VE killed Ahsoka, but he needed her alive.

Dan Grievous wrote:
Jango Nova wrote:Eh hes okay. But for a bounty hunter who is supposed to hunt Jedi i notice he hasn't killed any in all of the seasons and doesn't have any trophies of his kills...

As far as the movies/series go, Boba Fett has no Jedi kills either! In the only media (the entire movie saga and the show itself) outside the comics, Boba does nothing!

But like Fett in the comics (Who was made into the biggest Bounty Hunter baddass), Bane will get his day! Wink
I'm pretty sure you're right about that, there's a lot of interesting stuff that the CIS can still use him for. And as for calling Boba a bounty hunter _ _ _ _ _ _ _, please don't. You know the rules about that, so please refrain from that kind of language. If you want to take it up with someone, you can talk to Hartattack, since he's the one who made the forum and it's rules.

SWneedsSASR wrote:hmmmm, well it looks like we will get a double, comiccon is coming up, no doubt we will get a trailer, and now we will get some feedback for the first to episodes
I know, right!? I'm REALLY looking foward to another new trailer.

900Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:11 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

General Grievous wrote:YIKES! I didn't know that! I LOVE the episodes with Bane in them, I hope they have at least 1 this season!
I hope that too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum