Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4

+4
Ahsokasister
GeneralGrievous505
Dan Grievous
ARC Trooper
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:45 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh yeah, his hat does look Asian!

2Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:20 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

He reminds me of Asia. As you said like a ninja.

3Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:33 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

He'd be some sort of ninja/Mexican bounty hunter combo, LOL, Embo is just so awesome.

4Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:08 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Mexican rip off! Thats right! And I tried to imagine what could Embo be in our world.

5Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:21 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Jango Nova wrote:Im glad they didn't kill Embo off
Agreed, if Cad Bane is the ultimate Western rip-off, then Embo is the ultimate Mexican rip-off, LOL. Oh, and by rip-off, I don't mean that negatively, I love how they made Bane a SW/Western combo.

6Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:04 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I think we'll see Embo in action in the next episode.Right?

7Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:26 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Im glad they didn't kill Embo off

8Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:31 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

CISFANBOY wrote:It was nice to finally see Moralo Eval in some action yesterday, but I don't like how nearly every fight has to involve either Anakin, Obi Wan and Ahsoka. I want more episodes where the villains fight each other, I would love to see a fight between Cad Bane and Moralo Eval...

I have a bad feeling that Palpatine will be saved before any prisoners have been released, that way we won't be seeing any separatist leaders or even CIS commanders.
Eh, I wouldn't get to pessimistic about it yet. Considering the major fan request for Tambor and Poggle to get out of jail and the obvious need for it sooner or later, the TCW team may finally give it to us. We may also see a Republic defeat, like Kenobi failing to stop the hostage crisis or sometyhing like that. I'm really looking foward to Crisis on Naboo.

Dan Grievous wrote:The Box episode was AWESOME!

There is so much awesomeness in it! The first thing I would say is that I rewatched 30 times the final brawl between Eval and Obi-Wan! It was so poetic and beautiful in terms of an epic scene!
Agreed, and the mental ingenuity of the Box's challenges reminded me a lot of something the Riddler would do in the Batman comics, LOL.

9Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:55 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

The Box episode was AWESOME!

There is so much awesomeness in it! The first thing I would say is that I rewatched 30 times the final brawl between Eval and Obi-Wan! It was so poetic and beautiful in terms of an epic scene!

10Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:47 pm

It was nice to finally see Moralo Eval in some action yesterday, but I don't like how nearly every fight has to involve either Anakin, Obi Wan and Ahsoka. I want more episodes where the villains fight each other, I would love to see a fight between Cad Bane and Moralo Eval...

I have a bad feeling that Palpatine will be saved before any prisoners have been released, that way we won't be seeing any separatist leaders or even CIS commanders.

11Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:38 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

CISFANBOY wrote:This episode wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong the box was cool and nicely designed, but I was hoping we would get to see the bounty hunters fight and kill each other, but sadly that did not happen. One of the things I did like though was that we only had one scene in the Jedi temple and the focus was mostly on the villains. I was happy to see Serenno again and it was nice to see Dooku's new Magna Guards speak basic.
Eh, I thought the Eval/Kenobi fight was interesting enough that we didn't need to have the others kill each other. It looks like the green-eyed monster got a hold of poor ole' Eval, LOL.

CISFANBOY wrote:Good review GG, I would love to see Poggle and wat Tambor escape in Crysis on Naboo, but I've not got high hopes though this season has been a let down for CIS fans. However if they do escape it will acutally make sense why Tambor was left out of the slaver arc.
Agreed, Crisis on Naboo might very well be the explanation to everything we've been waqnting to know so far about our CIS leaders.

12Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:28 am

Good review GG, I would love to see Poggle and wat Tambor escape in Crysis on Naboo, but I've not got high hopes though this season has been a let down for CIS fans. However if they do escape it will acutally make sense why Tambor was left out of the slaver arc.

13Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:26 am

This episode wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong the box was cool and nicely designed, but I was hoping we would get to see the bounty hunters fight and kill each other, but sadly that did not happen. One of the things I did like though was that we only had one scene in the Jedi temple and the focus was mostly on the villains. I was happy to see Serenno again and it was nice to see Dooku's new Magna Guards speak basic.

14Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:57 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Here's my full review of "The Box" (Other wise known as the big floating cube of doomStar Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 12480 ) http://starwarsunderworld.blogspot.com/2012/02/box-review.html

15Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:22 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh yes, I LOVED it, best episode of the arc without a doubt! I loved Bane in this episode, this arc has REALLY expanded on his character. They keep making him more and more of a Western cowboy with each episode, LOL!

16Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:21 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Yeah I figured it out myself after watching todays AWESOME episode.
Did you guys enjoyed the Box?

17Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:05 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Well let's not pass judgment too quickly-Crisis on Naboo might be a good episode after all, i mean, we've not even seen the previews for it yet.

18Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:39 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

ARC Trooper wrote:Today ''The Box''! Or tomorrow morning for others. This is the last episode for this arc right?

No! The stupid "Crisis on Naboo" is the last part!

19Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:12 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Today ''The Box''! Or tomorrow morning for others. This is the last episode for this arc right?

20Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:43 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, thanks for all that info SASSR, that all sounds great, I'm definitely getting pumped up for the next season!

21Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:29 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

SWneedsSASR wrote:https://www.facebook.com/notes/dave-filoni/answers-to-your-questions-as-many-as-could-be-that-is/10150751885427571 If you havent seen it already I suggest you check it out, dave directly answers a few questions, and gives a few nudges too. Great little pieces of info about the next season, expect a major mandalore arc - the fall of satine? there will also be a big Ahsoka arc in there where apparently she faces her 'darkest moment yet' and some time in the future we will see tuskan raiders. hmm sounds interesting, and yet we still have a tantalising Arc to finish, and the coverted Nightsisters/Mual Arc coming up,
Thank you so much for this! Now we already know so many things about S5! A whole arc about Deathwatch! I cant belive it! I hope they overthrow Satine!
And that about Order 66 is great too!

22Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:23 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Dan Grievous wrote:I think we will have a Pod race! And Tuskens who will remember Anakin!

BTW:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=335564366483309&set=a.335564259816653.77639.107795539260194&type=1&theater

Hope you like this!

Didnt you make this a few weeks ago? Or was it someone else? I dont remember exactly.

23Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:17 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

I think we will have a Pod race! And Tuskens who will remember Anakin!

BTW:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=335564366483309&set=a.335564259816653.77639.107795539260194&type=1&theater

Hope you like this!

24Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:08 pm

I think S4 is the best season for action, but it definitely isn't the best season for plot. They have also been really lazy giving us variety in hero characters this season, back in S1 we had lots of different Jedi and clones, now we never get to see any clone leaders that aren't Rex in action.

It's nice to that we will see Tusken Raiders, it was actually mentioned on ign that Hondo would be returning so I wasn't surprised to hear Filoni say that we will see him again. Considering how he answered so many fan questions, I reckon he deliberately ignored the ones about the CIS council and I think the reason he didn't answer them is because he doesn't want to show any separatist leaders like Gunray or Tambor again he just doesn't want to come out and say it because it would offend some of the fans...

25Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:42 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

General Grievous wrote:Although you have a point there Dan, I agree with ARC when I say that not much has gone wrong this season. Besides Shadow Warrior and the elements of Frineds and Enemies tha I've already spoken strongly against, I've liked the general season so far, and it is very possibly one of the best we've had.

I still think S1 is A LOT better!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum