Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Review Thread

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Review Thread Empty Review Thread Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:42 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Please discuss all of Jango Nova's fan-fics here, NOT on his story threads.

2Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:58 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Got the first chapter up. Very Happy Im in the process now of reading up to chapter 4 ( i already have them written but its been a while :p ) So ill get those up soon Smile

3Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:18 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, great beginning-it had a lot of suspense, action, and backstory. Very Happy

4Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

General Grievous wrote:Wow, great beginning-it had a lot of suspense, action, and backstory. Very Happy

Thank You Very Happy

5Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:00 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, I liked this chapter a lot too. It had that dark moment when Jango semi-randomly killed that Weequay, and you seem to know your Mando'a quite well.....

6Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:37 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Vore' ner'vod Wink Im sort of a Mando geek lol Very Happy And the Weequay was sort of a random kill. I was going off of KOTOR where they had guards on certain bars in the Lower city and you had to pay to access them. So i brought that them to Coruscant for dramatic flair lol. Also shows that Jango will do almost anything to get this certain Jedi Very Happy

7Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:08 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ooo! You're a KOTOR fan too! I LOVE that game, and it's sequel! Anyway, I see what you mean though about both being the mando geek and the Weequay's demise.... Wink

8Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:00 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Good chapter and action, though it definitely messed with the Universe considering Magnaguards weren't around at this time and orange lightsabers were too rare for most Jedi to have...

9Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:01 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Just because you dont see them around doesn't mean they arnt there Razz Pirates after the vong war are still using Droidikas. That and i just like the Magnaguards lol. As for the orange Lightsaber i was going for rare as well. Jango still uses a lot of Clone Wars tech cause i have his father as an ARC Trooper who deserted after order 66.

Edit: Oh just found this on WookiePedia on the MagnaGuard section Very Happy

Post-Clone Wars
Following the massacre of the Separatist Council by Darth Vader, under Darth Sidious's orders, all IG-100 MagnaGuards were deactivated. However, the Geonosian Gizor Dellso would later use IG-100 MagnaGuards as infantry in his personal army.[2] At least a decade later, two MagnaGuards were reactivated by the Galactic Empire for use as N-K Necrosis's bodyguards, and redesignated as NK-3s.[3] The bureaucrat Narp Pilyev owned two MagnaGuards and used them as security guards, to protect his apartment on Coruscant.[19] Aside from these examples, other persons of note occasionally employed them as guards and henchmen

Jango would probably fall into the last part there Wink

10Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:29 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Jango Nova wrote:Just because you dont see them around doesn't mean they arnt there Razz Pirates after the vong war are still using Droidikas. That and i just like the Magnaguards lol. As for the orange Lightsaber i was going for rare as well. Jango still uses a lot of Clone Wars tech cause i have his father as an ARC Trooper who deserted after order 66.

Edit: Oh just found this on WookiePedia on the MagnaGuard section Very Happy

Post-Clone Wars
Following the massacre of the Separatist Council by Darth Vader, under Darth Sidious's orders, all IG-100 MagnaGuards were deactivated. However, the Geonosian Gizor Dellso would later use IG-100 MagnaGuards as infantry in his personal army.[2] At least a decade later, two MagnaGuards were reactivated by the Galactic Empire for use as N-K Necrosis's bodyguards, and redesignated as NK-3s.[3] The bureaucrat Narp Pilyev owned two MagnaGuards and used them as security guards, to protect his apartment on Coruscant.[19] Aside from these examples, other persons of note occasionally employed them as guards and henchmen

Jango would probably fall into the last part there Wink
Wait a second, maybe I'm getting confused here-is this story before or AFTER the Clone Wars, like a "what would've happened had Jango's head not flown off of his body" type story?

11Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:37 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

No. This around 16 aby. so its during the time where the Moffs are warring against each other and the New Republic. Sorry if i confused you lol

12Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:41 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh, I get now, and this person isn't Jango Fett, but a NEW character who's first name's Jango right?

13Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:51 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Yes, Jango Nova Wink Part of his backstory

14Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:52 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh, tehe, THAT makes this story a lot easier to understand!

15Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:04 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Lol sorry if i didn't make that clear.

16Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:51 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Well, part of it was because I didn't catch the 16 ABY at the very beginning, though if you put in his last name somewhere in the beginning, it would help too for other readers.

17Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:10 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

General Grievous wrote:Well, part of it was because I didn't catch the 16 ABY at the very beginning, though if you put in his last name somewhere in the beginning, it would help too for other readers.

Well it is called Jango Nova- The Hunt Begins Rolling Eyes Wink

18Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:11 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh, I thought the Jango Nova was there because you're the author and all. Tehe, the education system here's failing me. Razz

19Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:13 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

General Grievous wrote:Oh, I thought the Jango Nova was there because you're the author and all. Tehe, the education system here's failing me. Razz

Lol no problem vod. Working on Chapter 4 and should have it up soon. Going to be more character building and less action for a couple of chapters.

20Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:34 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ah that's ok, it was still a good chapter. I mean, it would be pointless if it were NOTHING but action. It needs a little storyline built in to it here and there, like you're obviously doing. Very Happy

21Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:45 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Hmmm, I'm beginning to wonder who I like more-Goran or Jango........

22Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:22 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

General Grievous wrote:Hmmm, I'm beginning to wonder who I like more-Goran or Jango........

Very Happy Very Happy

23Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:04 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

As they say-Short and Sweet, Jango!

24Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:26 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Thanks =) It was sorta fun writing Alia character. Im going to enjoy building the relation between her and Goran.

25Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:30 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yes, I can imagine. New characters are always fun to build a story around! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum