Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Review Thread

+6
Winter Retrac Celchu27
SWneedsSASR
Anakin Skywalker77
Leia Organa
GeneralGrievous505
Ahsokasister
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1Review Thread Empty Review Thread Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:20 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

This is my very first time writing my own story, feedback and critisism are welcome but please don't bash my stories.

Stories I'm working on:

[size=18]IN TIME CANNOT ERASE CHAPTER 6 PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK TO VIEW THAT PICTURES I WORKED OVER FOUR HOURS ON FOR MY STORT THANX!!!!!

Time Cannot Erase
Ahsoka gets caught up in her dark past during a trip to Shili. She must accept the help of her master and friends and regain her family's trust before she can lead her village. If not Ahsoka will have to face her scared family history and deal with her problems alone. Is Ahsoka up to the task of leading her people into battle, or will the Tita's fall to the Lotux tibe, and can there ever be peace in the Tano family?

Drowning in Greed:
Anakin has been very busy on "meditative retreats" and solo missions. Ahsoka slowly begins to run out of things to do and stummbles across a competitive swim team who is more than happy to have her. But when the republic decides to remove the pool for more "war-like" purposes, Ahsoka tries to sway the senates decision. Meanwhile Palpatine tries to get Anakin to work in his favor. Will Anakin stay loyal to his padawan or will his attachment drive him to cause her more pain than intended?

Secret's of a Broken Heart
During a retreat to Naboo, Ahsoka accidentaly discover's the Anakin and Padme are in a relationship. Anakin wants nothing more than Ahsoka's forgiveness but will he be able to confess to his lies? When Padme is kidnapped Anakin finds that if he is ever going to save her, he needs Ahsoka's help. Can Ahsoka forgive her master or will their friendship along with Padme be put in jeporady?

Room for Love?
Obi-wan is assigned a second padawan named Jacen. Ahsoka feels as though she has been casted aside and must fight to mantain the respect she has earned. When Jacen starts developing feeling for Ahsoka how will Anakin react without seeming hipicritical of his relationship with Padme? Can Ahsoka put her jelousy aside and give Jacen a chance, or will their constant battle for dominance destroy the possibility of them being more than colleges?

pronunciation:
Tita (tee-ta)
Lotux (loe-tux)
Ahsoka's family members names will be here too

Last edited by Ahsokasister on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:23 am

I like the second one, and the third, I liked that you used the name Jacen, with that please do not make him seem like a full on fool. But all in all these stories look like they are going to be great.

marajade marajade marajade

3Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:07 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, I can't wait to read these!

4Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:53 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Wow! These sound like five star stories! yodagrin Whenever I get on fanfiction.net, these types are always my favorite to look up. These sound downright wonderful! Downright wonderful! yodasmile

5Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:40 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!! VERY good! Can't wait for more! I had always thought what if Ahsoka is the princess of Shili? It's great! yodagrin

6Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:38 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, this was great Ahsokasister! It was descriptive, and left us with a cliffhangar. Very nice job. Wink

7Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:15 pm

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I REALLY like it, Ahsoka!!!!!!! I can't wait for more! yodagrin shaak ti tano

8Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:34 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I LOVE it Ahsokasister! I feel soooooo bad for her! I can't wait for more! It's really good!

9Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:00 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, I like! The training excersise was well written, and everything has been well decriped! I can't wait to read more!

10Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:03 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

Ahsoka please read and review "Return to Innocence". Its a little like your "Time cannot Erase". I would love your opinion. Thanks Wink

http://lightsabersalwaysbeatblasters.blogspot.com/

11Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:39 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I love the new chapter! It's very good! Everything is very well written! Can't wait for more! yodasmile

12Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:52 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Tehe, I liked how Rasi fell out of the tree. I always love those scenes where they get knocked down. Laughing

13Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:37 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, I'm beginning to wonder how good Ahsoka is at lying........ Suspect LOL. Razz Anyways, nice chapter!

14Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:03 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I love it! I can't wait for more! I also can't wait to see what happened to Ahsoka's father! yodasmile

15Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:49 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow the description of the palace was great! Very Happy

16Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:56 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Yay! I love it! yodasmile yodasmile Can't wait for more! I always enjoy Ahsoka stories! You and Anakin (Naka) both have good ones! If I remember right, Doma has an Ahsoka story too. yodagrin

17Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Great story Ahsokasister Smile

18Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:15 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ok, I'm back Ahsokasister, sorry I couldn't read and review. I know what you mean by nonone reading your stories. My story only has a couple main readers/reviewers. Anyway, good pictures for chapter 6 and OH SNAP for chapter 7!!! Smile

19Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:33 am

I agree with grievous. though whatever that snap meant....

20Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:32 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh, it's just an expression of mine. Basically it's like oh great, or good grief, or something like that.

21Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:28 am

okay, Razz

22Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:11 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Oooooo! I love the new chapter!!!!!!! I'm looking forward to more! yodagrin

23Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:16 am

me too.

24Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:20 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, nice chapter.  I wonder where Ahsoka is though.....I'll guess we'll find out!

25Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:23 am

Yeah, great mystery to it, and I love the chapter Ahsoka.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum