Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seasons 1, 2 & 3

+8
Leia Organa
Jango Nova
Ben HartAttack
Anakin_lover
SWneedsSASR
GeneralGrievous505
Ahsokasister
Anakin Skywalker77
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:32 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

HartAttack wrote:Here it is, Clone Wars Bloopers: The complete collection. Seasons 1, 2 & 3 82824
Ha! Great job HartAttack, especially with the Saage Opress bloopers. The Citadel ones were pretty obvious, I noticed half of them while I watched them the first time around, especially the Republic's new "teleporter". Razz

Anakin Skywalker77 wrote:Anyone here expecting ol' Watto to make an appreance in the Clone Wars?
Not unless TCW returns to Tatooine.

2Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:11 pm

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

Anyone here expecting ol' Watto to make an appreance in the Clone Wars?

http://lightsabersalwaysbeatblasters.blogspot.com/

3Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:22 am

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

Here it is, Clone Wars Bloopers: The complete collection. Seasons 1, 2 & 3 82824

http://benhartattack.blogspot.com/

4Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:37 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Cool! Can't wait!

5Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:55 am

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

Oh it's not a secret, I posted it on Dave Filoni's page today and I'll be promoting it through every page I admin over the next week. I'm putting together a "Complete collection" edition that will feature all of them so you can catch up. I've done almost the entire Second half of Season three with this.

6Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:27 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, this is the first time I've had the time to read one of those, and let me say, very well done! (Though, you may want to keep it a little bit of a secret since you don't want TCW suing you.) Wink Razz

7Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:26 am

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

I just got finished with the latest edition of Clone Wars Bloopers! I got lots of interesting things from the S3 finale. Go check out please, I'm very pleased with the way it turned out!

CLICK HERE!!

8Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:07 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yes, it is probably forbidden, but it's not like she was attending an official Council meeting-she was being given a secret assignment that quite literally would mean the fate of the war. Honestly, if those Super tanks had been able to be produced in mass numbers throughout the galaxy, the Republic wouldn't last long at all.

9Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:03 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

ARC Trooper wrote:I have a question about the episode senate spy in season 2,where Padme speaks to the masters in the council.Is it not forbidden for non-Jedi to enter the Jedi Temple?

Technically Yes, It is forbidden i believe, but Padme is a good friend of the Jedi so she can break the rules it seems.

10Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:54 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I have a question about the episode senate spy in season 2,where Padme speaks to the masters in the council.Is it not forbidden for non-Jedi to enter the Jedi Temple?

11Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:57 am

Doma11

Doma11

Made an Season 4 thread so we can talk there about season 4

12Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:02 am

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

oh yeah, grevious, I know rex isn't an ARC but he was presented with the oppurtunity i think fillioni mentioned it in an interview or commentary, but anyway he is in Phase II becuase I noticed his new pualdron

13Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:48 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ok, since the finale's over and done, I'm going to combine this thread with the Seasons 1,2, and 3 thread.

14Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:38 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

SWneedsSASR wrote:hey welcome to the underworld ARC Trooper, man did anybody see those "leaked" Season 4 photos, I was really anticiplating them, Rahm Kota, (I still hope they do him and his militia and grevious maybe you should submit your fan fic to lucas arts ha ha) although I found it strange they didnt show any of the main characters, but then I saw it was just one massive well pulled off april fools joke ha ha. w well tday is the day we get a true sneak peak of season 4, hooah! now just a few more months to comic con
Ha, lol, maybe I should submit it, once I'm finished

SWneedsSASR wrote:well next season looks great, but now we have to wait months for anything else. I whish they would ease the gap just a little.
I know! It feels like just recently we were waiting for S3, now we're on to waitng for a whole summer for S4!

SWneedsSASR wrote:we can only hope, they do alot of origanal soundtracks in the clone wars lately, trying to make it more nastalgic, hmm talking about mon calamari we might get to see a young admiral ackbar, and hey if we are really lucky he might utter his famous words, "Its a trap!"
Ok, that would be awesome. I'm actually kinda anticipating his debut now that you've said that!

DarkSideSon wrote:I saw Phase II Troopers there!!! Seasons 1, 2 & 3 82824
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWneedsSASR wrote:Its about time, I mean we have been waiting since season 2 when they showed that hologram of one, i wonder if Rex will take up Phase II apparently he didn't like phase II ARC armour, so whats to say he might make himself an individual. At the moment he is the face of the Clone Wars so they might not change his armour all to much... but heck comander cody in phase II will be epic, he just looked so awsome in ROTS
I don't think for one that Rex is an ARC trooper, he usually is leading regular troopers into battle, not something most ARC's do. Also, I think the ARC trooper armor they've been showing is Phase one, not phase two. Then again, I may be wrong, I've slightly forgotten what Fives and Echo looked like.

15Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:28 am

DarkSideSon

DarkSideSon

Seeing Echo and Fives in action in Counterattack spoiled me...I wanted MORE Phase II troopers!!!

http://twitter.com/DarkSideSon

16Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:26 am

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

Its about time, I mean we have been waiting since season 2 when they showed that hologram of one, i wonder if Rex will take up Phase II apparently he didn't like phase II ARC armour, so whats to say he might make himself an individual. At the moment he is the face of the Clone Wars so they might not change his armour all to much... but heck comander cody in phase II will be epic, he just looked so awsome in ROTS

17Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:22 am

DarkSideSon

DarkSideSon

I saw Phase II Troopers there!!! yodagrin

18Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:20 am

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

we can only hope, they do alot of origanal soundtracks in the clone wars lately, trying to make it more nastalgic, hmm talking about mon calamari we might get to see a young admiral ackbar, and hey if we are really lucky he might utter his famous words, "Its a trap!"

19Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:14 am

DarkSideSon

DarkSideSon

I wonder if a variation of the Ole Miss anthem will be playing in the Mon Calamari battle.

20Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:12 am

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

alas it is a virtue, but then again someone should tell that to my Squadron SNCO's ha ha, dang but for those who havent seen it check it out with the link on the side bar, looks like an underwater assault with ahsoka and some mon calimari - It will be just like those epic scenes from the origanal clone wars series..

Last edited by SWneedsSASR on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

21Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:43 am

DarkSideSon

DarkSideSon

Patience.

22Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:41 am

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

well next season looks great, but now we have to wait months for anything else. I whish they would ease the gap just a little.

23Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:43 am

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

hey welcome to the underworld ARC Trooper, man did anybody see those "leaked" Season 4 photos, I was really anticiplating them, Rahm Kota, (I still hope they do him and his militia and grevious maybe you should submit your fan fic to lucas arts ha ha) although I found it strange they didnt show any of the main characters, but then I saw it was just one massive well pulled off april fools joke ha ha. w well tday is the day we get a true sneak peak of season 4, hooah! now just a few more months to comic con

24Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:40 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

Im soooog glad u think so and thanx for actually reading my invite please invite ur friends from starwars.com that missed the invite or are still hesitant!!!!!! We r trying to save the forum and u have already helped more than u know

25Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:10 am

Doma11

Doma11

Season 4 Preview tonight! I am hoping the Phase 2 Clone are in and ready. I am hoping for a visit to Kasyyskkk. Or Utapua. That'd be great. But I hope it is a better trailer then the first Season 3 Trailer. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum