Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seasons 1, 2 & 3

+8
Leia Organa
Jango Nova
Ben HartAttack
Anakin_lover
SWneedsSASR
GeneralGrievous505
Ahsokasister
Anakin Skywalker77
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

WOOKIE HUNT IS ALREADY ON MASTERTONS GO WATCH IT
WOKKIE HUNT IS UO WOOKIE HUNT IS UP chewy chewy chewy

52Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:54 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

HartAttack wrote:Good catch Jango! So it must be a joint operation between the Republic and the Wookiees. Yoda should lead the rescue to add more depth to his statement in ROTS, "Good relations with the Wookiees I have." Since the Republic has no clue where Ahsoka is it's gotta be the Wookiees who track them down, especally since they have extensive experience with the Trandos.

One other thing, the Clones supposedly sweeped the area around the CIS base on Felucia but they didn't find Ahsoka's Lightsabers. Seems like they would have at least checked the place where she was last seen, right?

The Trandos probably took them as trophies. So they are probably on board their main ship.

53Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:50 am

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

Good catch Jango! So it must be a joint operation between the Republic and the Wookiees. Yoda should lead the rescue to add more depth to his statement in ROTS, "Good relations with the Wookiees I have." Since the Republic has no clue where Ahsoka is it's gotta be the Wookiees who track them down, especally since they have extensive experience with the Trandos.

One other thing, the Clones supposedly sweeped the area around the CIS base on Felucia but they didn't find Ahsoka's Lightsabers. Seems like they would have at least checked the place where she was last seen, right?

http://benhartattack.blogspot.com/

54Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:14 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

I think that if Anakin went after Ahsoka he would be in the key character list of the episode guide

55Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:30 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

HartAttack wrote:
Dude, that would totally blow everybody away if it came to the end and they didn't escape. They could easily make it a cliff hanger only for it to be resolved in the S4 premiere. But I greatly doubt that's gonna happen. I do have a REAL theory on how this episode could end. I think the Wookiees will attack the Trandos and rescue them, it's the only explanation for this picture.
Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Cats10
Ooo, perhaps it's a mixture of both! Perhaps we see the first stage in the Wookiees' plot against the Trandos, but not the entire thing!

Jango Nova wrote:
HartAttack wrote:
Dude, that would totally blow everybody away if it came to the end and they didn't escape. They could easily make it a cliff hanger only for it to be resolved in the S4 premiere. But I greatly doubt that's gonna happen. I do have a REAL theory on how this episode could end. I think the Wookiees will attack the Trandos and rescue them, it's the only explanation for this picture.

Well considering thats a LAAT/I that the wookies are in I would say that Anakin found her...
True, but something could go wrong. I mean, all it takes is one stray blaster bolt to crash that thing down.

56Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:25 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

Good observation Jango Smile

http://lightsabersalwaysbeatblasters.blogspot.com/

57Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

HartAttack wrote:

Well considering thats a LAAT/I that the wookies are in I would say that Anakin found her...

58Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:52 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

HartAttack wrote:
I agree. That would be EPIC, a cliffhanger!!! A good point with the Wookiees though

59Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:00 am

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

http://benhartattack.blogspot.com/

60Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

General Grievous wrote:Just for the fun of it, I'm gonna go under the assumption she DOESN'T come back to Anakin. I mean, she probably will, but I just want to see what the episode will feel like under this assumption, or at least if I don't know either way.
an interesting perspective. I mean what if she stays there until the end of the war? It could happen. but i think a reunion would be the best way to end it.

61Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:08 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Just for the fun of it, I'm gonna go under the assumption she DOESN'T come back to Anakin. I mean, she probably will, but I just want to see what the episode will feel like under this assumption, or at least if I don't know either way.

62Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:33 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

I WISH SATURDAY WOULD HURRY I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLLLLLLLLLLY WANT TO SEEE AHSOKA GO BACK TO ANAKIN.
i don't know how their reunition is gonna go cause i dont think they would have anakin hug her twice maybe they think it would be a little over board but i cant think of another time (besides weapons factory and altar or mortis) when ankin looked relieved about seeing ahsoka. He usually keeps his cool or they just skip the scene so im looking foward to how they do it

63Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:33 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Anakin Skywalker77 wrote:
Ahsokasister wrote:well i guess we will just have to agree to disagree
I guess so too

Yah lol

64Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:16 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

Ahsokasister wrote:well i guess we will just have to agree to disagree
I guess so too

65Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:06 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

well i guess we will just have to agree to disagree

66Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:24 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

Jango Nova wrote:
True, I'm a HUGE Jedi fan and I generally view the clones as being dissposable, im sorry. Anakin and Ahsoka are main characters, and in any work of fiction the main character(s) rarely, if ever, die. I rest my case.
Yes, the clone episodes serve their purpose. Which is action and adrenaline. But the episodes with true character development are usaully focused around Anakin and Ahsoka, (Weapons Factory, Brain Invaders, etch)

Well Ahsoka is going to die one way or another since all the Jedi were wiped out during Order 66. And if she survived the initial purge then you can be assured the Vader would have hunted down his former apprentice. Its just a matter of if we will see her die in TCW. As for the Character development what about Echo, Fives, Rex, Cody, Cad Bane, Arrua Sing, Boba Fett, Embo, ect? They aren't Jedi let alone Main Character yet half of the episodes have been centered around them. as for Anakin They really have no need to develop his character since he is in all of the movies. As for Ahsoka, She is just the Female version of Ani imo lol
While I agree Ahsoka's gonna die, I disagree with you about Anakin and Ahsoka-Anakin really needs to be shown in this series as well because this is him at his prime. This is the Anakin that takes on hundreds of enemies at once without hesitation, not because he's a dark dude ready to pick a fight but a noble Jedi fighting for the better good. I do like how they focus on that in this series, without also making it all about him. As for Ahsoka, I'm with Anakin, she's not the female version of him. If you remember right, she was actually pretty shy and by-the-book at the beginning of TCW, she's just beginning to pick up on things from Anakin. However, she's also not picking up everything, and that gives her a unique personality, apart from both Anakin, and anyone else.

Jango Nova wrote:
True, I'm a HUGE Jedi fan and I generally view the clones as being dissposable, im sorry. Anakin and Ahsoka are main characters, and in any work of fiction the main character(s) rarely, if ever, die. I rest my case.
Yes, the clone episodes serve their purpose. Which is action and adrenaline. But the episodes with true character development are usaully focused around Anakin and Ahsoka, (Weapons Factory, Brain Invaders, etch)

Well Ahsoka is going to die one way or another since all the Jedi were wiped out during Order 66. And if she survived the initial purge then you can be assured the Vader would have hunted down his former apprentice. Its just a matter of if we will see her die in TCW. As for the Character development what about Echo, Fives, Rex, Cody, Cad Bane, Arrua Sing, Boba Fett, Embo, ect? They aren't Jedi let alone Main Character yet half of the episodes have been centered around them. as for Anakin They really have no need to develop his character since he is in all of the movies. As for Ahsoka, She is just the Female version of Ani imo lol
Yes Sad Ahsoka will die at some point it's rather invevitable. I don't think she's a femle version of Anakin at all, yes, she inherits some of his signature triats, but i wouldn't call her a feminine version of Anakin. And u have a point, about the bounty hunters and clones be focused on in the episodes.
I just would really like too see Ahsoka still kicking after the Clone Wars. There are so many adventures she could have
It's possible, though what wouyd she do? I mean, we all saw what Rahm Kota got when he tried to take on the Empire, and how Kazdan Paratus went crazy in his seculsion. I personally think it would be more merciful if she died during either the war or Order 66.[/quote]Not so much her vs. the Empire; but her tring to outrun it. I'd even like to she her face off against Starkiller.
But if her being killed in the Clone Wars, or Order 66 is more merciful then so be it. But as long as she goes out a hero.

67Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:50 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ha, LOL, that's the first joke/sarcasm I've heard out of you in a while, or perhaps my mind's just gone on another blank spell. Choose your pick! Razz

68Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:48 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Jango Nova wrote:
I don't think she'll die in the next episode. Yes, i am very afriad for her, but killing her just seems pointless to me. And I agree with Ahsokasister, Anakin and Ahsoka's relationship is a focial point in the series, remove that and the whole thing collapases.

There are two options for Ahsoka that i see.

1. She dies, either in battle or Order 66.
2. She leaves the order.

As for number one. If she does die then it give Ani more motive to turn to the dark side. I really dont see her leaving the order, especially since she has Ani for a master. Something is going to happen to her since she isn't in ROTS.

as for saying TCWs focal point is around Anakin and Ahsoka's relationship, i dissagree. If it was the seires would be called something other than The Clone Wars Razz Also from what i have got from other sites is that fans like the episodes better when there were only Clones, Like Rookies for example. I know i liked them a lot more, but then im not a big fan of Jedi to begin with so im bias lol.
I disagree! Rookiees developed Domino squad's character drastically, from shy, mediocre clones to brave, 501st troopers. The Season 2 finale developed Boba Fett's character more, showing us his vengeful side that would eventually lead him towards being the greatest bounty hunter ever. I can go on, but I believe I've proved my case.

Jango Nova wrote:

While I agree Ahsoka's gonna die, I disagree with you about Anakin and Ahsoka-Anakin really needs to be shown in this series as well because this is him at his prime. This is the Anakin that takes on hundreds of enemies at once without hesitation, not because he's a dark dude ready to pick a fight but a noble Jedi fighting for the better good. I do like how they focus on that in this series, without also making it all about him. As for Ahsoka, I'm with Anakin, she's not the female version of him. If you remember right, she was actually pretty shy and by-the-book at the beginning of TCW, she's just beginning to pick up on things from Anakin. However, she's also not picking up everything, and that gives her a unique personality, apart from both Anakin, and anyone else.

Jango Nova wrote:

Yes Sad Ahsoka will die at some point it's rather invevitable. I don't think she's a femle version of Anakin at all, yes, she inherits some of his signature triats, but i wouldn't call her a feminine version of Anakin. And u have a point, about the bounty hunters and clones be focused on in the episodes.
I just would really like too see Ahsoka still kicking after the Clone Wars. There are so many adventures she could have
It's possible, though what wouyd she do? I mean, we all saw what Rahm Kota got when he tried to take on the Empire, and how Kazdan Paratus went crazy in his seculsion. I personally think it would be more merciful if she died during either the war or Order 66.

69Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:21 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

Jango Nova wrote:

70Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:43 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

71Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:23 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

Jango Nova wrote:
I don't think she'll die in the next episode. Yes, i am very afriad for her, but killing her just seems pointless to me. And I agree with Ahsokasister, Anakin and Ahsoka's relationship is a focial point in the series, remove that and the whole thing collapases.

2. She leaves the order.

As for number one. If she does die then it give Ani more motive to turn to the dark side. I really dont see her leaving the order, especially since she has Ani for a master. Something is going to happen to her since she isn't in ROTS.

as for saying TCWs focal point is around Anakin and Ahsoka's relationship, i dissagree. If it was the seires would be called something other than The Clone Wars Razz Also from what i have got from other sites is that fans like the episodes better when there were only Clones, Like Rookies for example. I know i liked them a lot more, but then im not a big fan of Jedi to begin with so im bias lol.

72Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:58 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

LOL ok ill let u off the hook....this time LOL JKJKJK

73Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:51 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I concur with everything in that last post Jango. Very Happy

74Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:49 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

2. She leaves the order.

75Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:39 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I don't think it would collapse. They've had plenty of good episodes without Ahsoka or Anakin, like Ambush, Rookiees, Lair of Grievous, The Mandalore Plot, The Duchess of Mandalore, Senate Murders, Clone Cadets, Supply Lines, Corruption, Evil Plans, Hunt for Ziro, Pursuit for Peace, the Opress Episodes, and many more. People think TCW is pointless without Ahsoka without even realizing that she's not in half the episodes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum