Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seasons 1, 2 & 3

+8
Leia Organa
Jango Nova
Ben HartAttack
Anakin_lover
SWneedsSASR
GeneralGrievous505
Ahsokasister
Anakin Skywalker77
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:02 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

General Grievous wrote:TCW Review of the Week!: Padawan Lost was a great episode. It had great action, a lot of suspense, and a jaw-dropping ending. I loved the battle at the beginning, thought it was one of the best of the season next to the Kamino battles, Opress duels, and Citadel skirmishes. I also LOVED the Trandoshans. TCW has really outdone themselves with them. They're animation is fantastic, each one looks very unique, and they're just as brutal, if not more brutal, than I imagined them to be. Lastly, I thought the ending was cool. It ends on a sad note with Callifa dying, and made you realize that everyone else may die as well. I CAN'T WAIT FOR WOOKIEE HUNT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a question-do you think Ahsoka will die in the next episode? I mean, it IS possible. It's not like we have a clip of her in season 4 yet, and TCW has to eventually get rid of her somehow.

No Ahsokasister, I don't think Ahsoka was using Force choke but Force Grip. You didn't see the Trandoshan gurgling (unusually for his species I mean) and no one simply force chokes a person for a split second. Callifa on the other hand, obviously used force choke that one time, between Ahsoka berating her for it and he Trando looking like his eyes were about to pop out.

Ahsokasister wrote:NOOOOOOO i really dont think she will die untill the finale season during the finale or right before the finale

other wise they would run out of stuff to do because (like it was mentioned in interivews) her and anakin's relationship is the centrlal of the series

General Grievous wrote:First off, I agree with you that she'll probably only "become scarce" during the series finale, I was just giving us something to think about.

Secondly, I don't agree with you that their relationship's the centre of the series. It's not one person's story, but EVERYONE's story. Someone could easily say this show is just as much about the clones as it is about Ahsoka since this is also their time to shine.

Ahsokasister wrote:no no i agree i just ment it was what a lot of the emotion focuses on in the series (anakin turned to the dark side and making the fans love ahsoka so they will want ot know her fate)
I don't think she'll die in the next episode. Yes, i am very afriad for her, but killing her just seems pointless to me. And I agree with Ahsokasister, Anakin and Ahsoka's relationship is a focial point in the series, remove that and the whole thing collapases.

http://lightsabersalwaysbeatblasters.blogspot.com/

77Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:01 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I would, but I don't have a youtube account and it's asking me to sign in everytime I click like.

78Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:59 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Hmmm, I guess I see what you're saying then. I just got a little confused.

79Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:30 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

no no i agree i just ment it was what a lot of the emotion focuses on in the series (anakin turned to the dark side and making the fans love ahsoka so they will want ot know her fate)

80Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:34 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

First off, I agree with you that she'll probably only "become scarce" during the series finale, I was just giving us something to think about.

Secondly, I don't agree with you that their relationship's the centre of the series. It's not one person's story, but EVERYONE's story. Someone could easily say this show is just as much about the clones as it is about Ahsoka since this is also their time to shine.

81Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:21 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

NOOOOOOO i really dont think she will die untill the finale season during the finale or right before the finale

other wise they would run out of stuff to do because (like it was mentioned in interivews) her and anakin's relationship is the centrlal of the series

82Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:20 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

dont forget to click like

83Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:17 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ha, coolio! Very Happy

84Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:17 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

TCW Review of the Week!: Padawan Lost was a great episode. It had great action, a lot of suspense, and a jaw-dropping ending. I loved the battle at the beginning, thought it was one of the best of the season next to the Kamino battles, Opress duels, and Citadel skirmishes. I also LOVED the Trandoshans. TCW has really outdone themselves with them. They're animation is fantastic, each one looks very unique, and they're just as brutal, if not more brutal, than I imagined them to be. Lastly, I thought the ending was cool. It ends on a sad note with Callifa dying, and made you realize that everyone else may die as well. I CAN'T WAIT FOR WOOKIEE HUNT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a question-do you think Ahsoka will die in the next episode? I mean, it IS possible. It's not like we have a clip of her in season 4 yet, and TCW has to eventually get rid of her somehow.

No Ahsokasister, I don't think Ahsoka was using Force choke but Force Grip. You didn't see the Trandoshan gurgling (unusually for his species I mean) and no one simply force chokes a person for a split second. Callifa on the other hand, obviously used force choke that one time, between Ahsoka berating her for it and he Trando looking like his eyes were about to pop out.

85Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:55 pm

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

HERE IS THE LINK TO MY VERY FIRST VIDEO please please please please please watch it and click like it cause i worked on this for HOURS!!!!!! eveyrthing you need to know is in the description/credits!!!!!! go go go GOOOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0IX0k8RK-Y

86Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

Once again m on my itouch so bear wih me

I thought fter ahsoka was captured her voice soundd younger (like her age) like before her new look but during heros on both sides and the citadel triogy she sounded older she sounded lime that when she was talking to anakin in the brginning (which was so funny "u taught me well i can handle anything" "dont get cocky" LOL) and when she was making the strategy but she sounded younger when she talked to the other younglings SO MAYBE SHE TRIES TO SOUND OLDEER AROUND ANAKIN AND OHER JEDI or when she is being serious ans strategizing but when she is around peeps her own age she sounds a little younger frankly i like this voice from this episode a lot but someyimes its a little too young (like when she say "and who are you" or "Don't kill him out of hatred") but over all i like it a lot more

WO ELSE LOVED HOW WORRIED ANAKIN WAS HR WAS ALL LIKE "im not abandoning her" "i refuse to leave her fate up to others" "she is fearles" "no one has her kind of determination" "i will find her" YAAAAAAY. I cant wait until she fiNds her way back to him (i enjoyed master Plo's forshadowing although i was kind of disturbed by his lack of worry for ahsoka)

WHO ELSE SAW HER USE THE FORCE CHOKE FOR A SPLIT SECOND?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

87Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

I loved this episode!!!!!! For one Ahsoka's in real danger, two, we just lost Callifia, I jus love it!!!! Can't wait for "Wookiee Hunt"

88Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:09 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I see, welll, I'll keep that in mind when my internet becomes stable enough for me to actually do stuff on it.

FYI, thanks for switching the titles of the threads, I was going to do it myself, but you saved me the trouble. Razz

89Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:41 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

I like the episode but it screamed Predator to me....

90Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:15 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

I LOVED IT I LOVED ALL THE THINGS ANAKIN SAID ABOUT AHSOKA

91Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:22 pm

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

A lot of people are criticizing this episode but I really liked it! I can't put my finger one what's really great about it, it's just plain awesome. What did you guys think of it?

http://benhartattack.blogspot.com/

92Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:20 pm

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

Incase your wondering, There's link in the side bar to watch "Padawan Lost". Two of them are YouTube vids, they have writing in the middle of the screen and it's pretty low quality so I definitely recommend the Megavideo version on MT. If you don't want either one of those there might be a better quality YT version come out later.

93Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:13 pm

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

Ok, this is now a spoiler zone for those of you that have seen Padawan Lost. If you haven't seen the episode
GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!

94Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Anakin_lover

Anakin_lover

can't wait for the new episode to come out on the 1st of april
did you know that on april 1st its Matt Lanter's(he does the voice for Anakin Skywalker) b-day
oh and i will not watch the episode online because i feel like its a bad thing to do
and i said i would only watch it until it came on the t.v here in the U.S

http://gothic44.deviantart.com/

95Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:32 pm

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

Ahsokasister wrote:Ok they kinda gave away the ending by listing courasaunt as a key location in wookie hunt but no jedi (other than ahsoka) as key charactets so that tells me that she ends up back ok

Question: the fortune cookie for wookie hnt is "a great student is what the teacher hopes to be" do u think that are talking about anakin and ahsoka or ahsoka and chewie???????
WHOSE PUMPED FOR SEASON 4 PREVIEW?!?!?!?!?!?!?
ps: which if u use to be jacen 718 or something and got in a fight with me against rex back on starwars.com????????
It could be both Ahsoka. But i thin it's most likely Anakin and Ahsoka

96Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:11 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

For those who saw the message borad the revueof padawan lost really doesnt spoil anything at all jus talks about that backround of stuff

97Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:38 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

oh ahsokasister do you mean downloading from youtube to your computer? well mabe download the youtube converter or DL straight from an internet converter http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/ that is the converter I use to get footage for gaming videos I make, DL that it works really well, or you could go to http://theclonewarsseason3.de.tl/Download-Season-03.htm click out of the adds and it will show links to download every ep of season 3. Ill sub your channel when I get back from training, hmm i just realised that I get back at 1200H on Sunday morning which, due to the time difference, will mean it will be airing on master toons, wow that is very convenient, well see you guys in a couple of days, cant wait to see the ep

98Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:53 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

Ok they kinda gave away the ending by listing courasaunt as a key location in wookie hunt but no jedi (other than ahsoka) as key charactets so that tells me that she ends up back ok

Question: the fortune cookie for wookie hnt is "a great student is what the teacher hopes to be" do u think that are talking about anakin and ahsoka or ahsoka and chewie???????
WHOSE PUMPED FOR SEASON 4 PREVIEW?!?!?!?!?!?!?
ps: which if u use to be jacen 718 or something and got in a fight with me against rex back on starwars.com????????

99Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:44 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

Omg just like ahsoka's uncle in my fanfic there is a character named Dar in padawan lost!!!!!

100Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:19 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

EPISODE GUIDES FOR SEASON FINALE ARE ON STARWARS.COM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum