Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4

+16
Ben HartAttack
Yoda
Jedi~Chick
StarWarsTalkShow
Dan Grievous
Doma11
Ahsokasister
Anakin Skywalker77
Leia Organa
BarrissOffee1297
Jango Nova
SWneedsSASR
ARC Trooper
Ashoka2898
JainaSolo781
GeneralGrievous505
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 40]

76Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:29 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

General Grievous wrote:Yah, it really is hypocritical of them to say they don't want to mess with canon when they do it all the time.

Amen!

77Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:19 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yah, it really is hypocritical of them to say they don't want to mess with canon when they do it all the time.

78Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

General Grievous wrote:True, if she neither dies nor returns to the CIS, it'll be nothing new for her when she eventually returns next season.

They tend to do s**it like that a lot! But do not worry such things do not ruin canon! NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! lol}

The minor cameo by my fave Tikkes would destroy the SW universe, but skrewing up Ventress and Greedo and Papanoida and Boss Nass and Tarkin and Maul and Even Piell and the Mandos is just fine and dandy!

Oh TCW, you sloppy and stupid slob!

79Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:57 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

True, if she neither dies nor returns to the CIS, it'll be nothing new for her when she eventually returns next season.

80Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:07 pm

I don't really think they could do a lot more with Ventress if she doesn't go back to the CIS, the only other thing they could do is that if Grievous fails to kill her this season, in season 5 they could maybe come up with a story where Dooku has put a bounty on her head and a bounty hunter like Cad Bane or Aurra Sing will have to try and kill her.

81Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:21 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

CISFANBOY wrote:I think it would better if she returned to the CIS considering that all of the other CIS villains are either killed or put in jail after one arc. If Ventress died they would probably not bother giving us a new main villain and instead just re use Dooku and Grievous.
IMO, she needs to return just for the whole sake of the EU. If she dies, then the show has completely ruined the character. If she merely escapes, the same thing. The onl;y way for the show to fix their problem they've made is to make her return to the CIS

82Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:31 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I agree with that.

83Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:48 pm

I think it would better if she returned to the CIS considering that all of the other CIS villains are either killed or put in jail after one arc. If Ventress died they would probably not bother giving us a new main villain and instead just re use Dooku and Grievous.

84Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:01 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

The whole fact she was betrayed by Dooku was a major continuity error, unless she eventually returns to the CIS like you suggested, her entire story during the war has been destroyed, or at least the ending or it.

85Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:46 am

The only continuity errors I know of with Ventress is that she had 2 green lightsabers instead of a 1 blue one and 1 green one like in the old show and they have changed the name of her species, even though she looks pretty much the same as she did in the old show. I'm actually hoping that Ventress will join the CIS again, but I don't think Sidous would allow that. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

86Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:34 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Anakin_lover wrote:they should show Bane more, he is AWSOME
Although Bane's cooler, Durge was more important. We need to see him for the whole sake of the Clone Wars story. But I suppose it'll never happen unfortunately...

CISFANBOY wrote:Durge was nearly as important as Grievous in the war, I don't think they will ever bother bringing him in to TCW, when fans ask they just use the replacing him with Cad Bane excuse.

I wonder what will happen with Ventress this season, if she dies I guess a of people will be happy because Grievous will have had a big win, but on the other hand a lot of people will probably be upset because it would totally ruin her EU story.
At this point they've messed up her EU story already, having Grievous kill her will at least stop her story from being ruined any further than that.

87Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:48 pm

Durge was nearly as important as Grievous in the war, I don't think they will ever bother bringing him in to TCW, when fans ask they just use the replacing him with Cad Bane excuse.

I wonder what will happen with Ventress this season, if she dies I guess a of people will be happy because Grievous will have had a big win, but on the other hand a lot of people will probably be upset because it would totally ruin her EU story.

88Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:45 am

Anakin_lover

Anakin_lover

they should show Bane more, he is AWSOME

http://gothic44.deviantart.com/

89Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:38 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ha, you can't replace Durge with Bane! Don't get me wrong, Bane's better, but Durge is too unique to simply replace.

90Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:48 pm

I agree with you there the show has given us plenty of awesome villains, but my main problem is that all the CIS villains die apart from movie villains like Dooku and Grievous!

I also think that TCW team saying they have replaced Durge with Bane is a bit of a cheap excuse considering that Bane doesn't really play Durge's role in the war and he isn't really with the CIS. They really need to add Durge or at least make a new CIS bounty hunter for the show like Kul Teska!

91Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:43 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Agreed, Kul Teska would've been awesome to see on the show, though his death was inevitable. Thankfullay the show has given us a great variety of villains this season between Tamson and krell.

92Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:45 pm

I would say Lok Durd would be an easy one to remember considering that he is the only Neimodian character we know of that is over weight Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 495192

It would be nice to have Skakoans and Muuns as CIS commanders, it would also be nice to see Gossam CIS commanders, they could do that now because we had Gossams in Heroes on Both Sides. My favorite Skakoan would have to be Kull Teska he was an awesome villain, I really wish we could have had him on TCW, but sadly he is dead now.

93Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:16 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, he was pretty recognizable, I was just saying how he might get confused with another Neimodian in TPM. But then again, I don't remember a fat Neimodian in that movie, so perhaps that comment was inaccurate.Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 495192

Agreed. They should have used other villlains besides Neimodians as much, perhaps Muuns or Skakoans?

94Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:30 am

Well Lok Durd is an easy one to remember IMO Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 495192

I guess some people will probably get mixed up with other Neimodians like Mar Tuuk and Sib Canay.

95Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:45 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

True, Mar Tuk and Lok Durd look very similar to a few models of Neimodians out there, especially Tuk

96Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:17 pm

They have also added quite a few new Neimodian characters on TCW, so that will probably add to a lot of peoples confusion.

97Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:14 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Winter Retrac Celchu27 wrote:Shadow Warrior wasn't the best episode... It had its likes, and it had its dislikes. Wink

How did everyone like Slaves of the Republic? I HATE the Queen lady. xD Though I do like the voice they got for her. Suits her perfectly.
I only saw two good scenes in Shadow Warrior. One was Jar Jar's meeting with grievous, and Anakin vs. Dooku. Mercy mission was much better than Shadow Warrior because it at least didn't destroy main characters and had a somewhat appealing storyline as opposed to Shadow Warrior's.

CISFANBOY wrote:I can see why, there were quite a lot of Neimodian characters on TPM.
Agreed, when I was a young SW fan, I couldn't keep ANY of the Neimodians straight!

98Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:35 am

I can see why, there were quite a lot of Neimodian characters on TPM.

99Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:59 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

CISFANBOY wrote:The Niemodian that gets blown on up on TPM is called Daultay Dofine, Rune Haako gets arrested with Gunray at the end of TPM.
Youre right! I remember now. He was standing besides Gunray. Im just getting confused with these guys.

100Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:56 pm

The Niemodian that gets blown on up on TPM is called Daultay Dofine, Rune Haako gets arrested with Gunray at the end of TPM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum