Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:34 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Yes it was funny.

2Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:33 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

That was the one "romantic" scene I could understand because he needed to get her quiet so that they wouldn't get killed. I've seen that happen before in movies actually, so it was an alright touch.

3Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:55 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Favorite scene of ''A friend in need'' : Lux kissing Ahsoka. This kiss is going to be one of the most famous scenes of the series.

4Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:14 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Agreed, and the animation this season has been even better! Some of the sequences look very real, and if certain elements of the show would get fixed (ahem, the little EU dilemma) the show would probably have to move networks-it would be much more than a "cartoon" then, if you can even consider it one now.

5Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:40 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Recently remembered this shot and by gosh it is beautiful still! Just so much detailed and gorgeous! Coruscant and Mandalore can suck it, this is the most beautiful place in TCW to date! Most realistic, at least!!!

Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars 830px-10

Just stunning!

6Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:43 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

No problem, one of my fav scenes in fact, next to Thrawn's appearance/fight with Tyber at Cardia and the Battle of Kuat

7Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:29 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Thanks for reminding me.

8Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:18 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

During that mission on Coruscant where they all split up and Urai was trying to disable the power or something, he encountered about ten Dark Jedi throughout the power grid system, and they were really easy to defeat.

9Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:00 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I dont remember that moment. Actually I barely remember anything cause I played the story only one time.

10Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:58 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

LOL, he did! I liked how he took on Dark Jedi armed with lightsabers with his only his two non-energy-created-blades, were they made with a cortosis weave or something!?

11Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:55 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Urai looked like an Egyptian god or something like this.He was impressive.

12Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:53 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, Silri was one of my fav characters in that game, next to Urai Fen and the appearance of Thrawn.

True, they sounded close but different when compared to a lightsaber.

13Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:51 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Silri the nightsister, yes! I also love this scene because of the sound it had.I mentioned this before.

14Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:45 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

That was pretty cool, I loved the lightwhips. Reminded me of Silri in Foces of Corruption

15Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:42 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

The last favorite scene I saw was the auction in Zyggeria. I loved this scene once I saw it.

16Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:26 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, not to mention Jar Jar was pretty funny in that episode, he made me literally LOL during his plate-stacking scene.

17Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:23 am

Master Di's death was very well done I loved that scene and it was also nice to see the battledroids getting a win on screen for once, they need more wins just to show that they are a threat.

18Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:55 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

One of my favortie scenes after rewatching Supply Lines was Ima Gun Di's death. It was very moving, and the music and the animation were perfectly done. Perhaps the best sacrifice in the series, mainly because I didn't completely understand 99's or Echo's.

19Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:31 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I agree, they make a great tag-team. I reall hope the slaver arc shows us a few moments like those in it's last episode.

20Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:31 am

Anakin_lover

Anakin_lover

i wish they would have more moments like that

http://gothic44.deviantart.com/

21Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:10 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh yeah, Dooku Captured had the best Obi-wan and Anakin quotes there are, they played off each other perfectly in that episode.

22Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:45 am

Anakin_lover

Anakin_lover

i can't just choose one, but i think it was in season 1 episode 11 "Dooku Capture" when Anakin and Obi wan are going back and forth, that was funny

23Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:40 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Well, what's you fav Anakin scene then?

24Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:52 am

Anakin_lover

Anakin_lover

any one that has Anakin in it in most episodes

25Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:27 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Dan Grievous wrote:
General Grievous wrote:Wow, I didn't know we'd be having all those villains in one arc! Apparently the heroes will be having a run for their money, big-time...

As for my fav scene (there are many so I'll just post 'em sporadically whenever I'm in the mood XD), I loved it whenever Krell was confronted by Rex and the clones in the command center during Carnage of Krell, especially when we discovered he was the next Starkiller, mauled about half the people in the room, then busted out the window only to take on yet more clones before finally escaping. The animation and action was amazing! Not to mention, the shock that came with him actually being a traitor.

I know what you mean! Almost all of that episode...

Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Krell_10

and

Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Krell_11

and

Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Krell_12

Moments of epicness!
You forgot the epic snapshot of him jumping out the window, LOL, I loved that scene too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum