Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4

+16
Ben HartAttack
Yoda
Jedi~Chick
StarWarsTalkShow
Dan Grievous
Doma11
Ahsokasister
Anakin Skywalker77
Leia Organa
BarrissOffee1297
Jango Nova
SWneedsSASR
ARC Trooper
Ashoka2898
JainaSolo781
GeneralGrievous505
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 40]

926Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:33 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Dan Grievous wrote:
Ahsokasister wrote:Dan I hate u 4 hating ahsoka Wink Jk jk hahaha I jut love her

Hate me or not, Tano is still what she is and that is why I do not like her! Just her apperances are usually forced in S3 and less in S2 and S1...
When I first saw Ahsoka in the CW movie I didnt like her either.She seemed undisciplined and annoying.

927Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:54 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Ahsokasister wrote:Dan I hate u 4 hating ahsoka Wink Jk jk hahaha I jut love her

Hate me or not, Tano is still what she is and that is why I do not like her! Just her apperances are usually forced in S3 and less in S2 and S1...

928Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:11 pm

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

Dan I hate u 4 hating ahsoka Wink Jk jk hahaha I jut love her

929Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Sadly they have gone the GI way of story telling and think that is a good way to tell a story, to show the good guys always winning...every freakin time... and in the end you question yourself: Why I am watching this since I know that the Jedi will always win, no suspence. I love the CIS, and I consider the show their second chance to shine...and the only thing they allow the separatists to do is loose! I do not mind Almec or Savage loosing, but the death of Sobeck and capture of pritty much 50% of the appeared CIS characters is painful.
Even the only moment when a battle is truly won, first Savage kills Jedi, we get hit in the head with the message: THIS is Savage being awesome and not the CIS being stronger and winning!
THE CIS should be shown winning with somebody from the CIS shown as a victor!

Going GI JOE is stupid and the reason: THIS IS A WAR!
GI Joe type of stories do not fit this type of setting. I reduces the point of having the war in the first place...
BUT I guess Lucas does not know better. IF this was the Rebels, Empire or the Republic he would and always does make them look fierce...the CIS is second hand organization for him and he makes them into not fierce, but a FARCE!

Hope they make Fett go for a job at the CIS...not making another personal character story like the S2 finale. Those episodes were good but brought nothing to us. I wanted then to have a more Boba Fett battle not just to be hold of like a kid. They could have gotten Fett a jet pack and fighting Plo.

Hope they make Fett do a lot if he appears! Maybe working for the CIS on Mandalore or stuff like that...

Actually, I doubt they will kill her off this season and there have been no indications that this will be the last season! Given the way they promote and shove the character our way, the only possible sollution for the crew and looney GL would be to boast her a while more and either kill her off exactly at Series End or make her go into exile.
The second being more scary cause if she survives in the future we could see her finding and meeting Luke, Son of the God One, Skywalker...

Pray that does not happen!

Tikkes for Season FOUR!!!

930Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:42 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Raxus Prime would be an awesome battle place...but I mean the capital of the CIS! Raxus from Season 3!

Well, Adi dies on Boz Pity in a comic I have at my hands, at the hands again from the hand from Grievous after a Jedi going by the name Master Bates dies as well.
Seeing how the Piell death in the EU was ignored, I doubt a comic featuring the death of Durge or disappearance of Asajj, could be considered higher canon at this time...

Tikkes, you not all know, but others characters like Eeth Koth and Plo Koon who were just background characters, thanks to the show have been expanded upon and I think TIKKES could Expanded in a cool way as well...
Many characters have been expanded like that!

TIKKES FOR SEASON FOUR!

931Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:27 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Dan Grievous wrote:CIS for THE WIN!!!

1. WE NEED at least two major wins for the CIS!!! With one being, at least one if not more, for my beloved Grievous... I believe Ackbar will loose cause there are scenes that look like a retreat! Very Happy Hope the Quarrens score a victory!!!

2. The season should start with Grievous attacking the Naboo or other CIS leaders leading the charge!

3. TIKKES!!! The Quarren we see in the newest trailer at 0:13 floating...I hope is Senator TIKKES!!! He needs to be appear as a villain!
He is for the Quarren of Dac as Poggle is to the Geonosians of Geonosis. So we got to see Poggle, hope we see Tikkes!!!
One of my most favorite separatists!!! TIKKES TIKKES!!! FOR SEASON FOUR!
cheers cheers cheers

4. I hope we get more diverse CIS races for commanders and admirals, not only Neimoidians all the time... a Koorivar like Passel Argente will be nice on TCW team's side!

5. I hope we see LESS and LESS of A_s_s_oka this season....she slows stories and episodes, requires weak and lame villains to defeat and is taking Padme's place as reason for Anakin to feel emotions and go towards the Dark Side.
Plus: Face it Assoka got her Bass handed to her in the first two seasons by everybody ( Grievous, Cad Bane, Ventress, Geonosians and more) so in S2 middle and beyond, they give her enemies she could beat like Cato Parasitti, Almec, Casie Cryer and so on!
The less of Assoka in S4 the better.

6. Less Padme... YOU all know why! Move along from this bore of a character!

7. Not to much Savage and Asajj... Savage is just a mere tool, just get Maul so we could end this and do not waste any more time on these two!

8. No Boba Fett for now...maybe S5, but S4 is BATTLE LINES, not Emo Issues about daddy go bye bye!

9. Adi Galia has to die!

10. To see more CIS homeworlds! MORE RAXUS!

11. NO 100% ANAKIN like in S2!!! GL has some fettish or belief that people are confused or stupid or worse, and they would not recognise the series if the Moronic One is not on screen... him or Assoka! Hate that! When you see these two do all and it starts to repeat and it becomes redundent!

12. More "OTHER JEDI" episodes in the style of "Ambush" and "Lair of Grievous"...

And etc...

LET'S hope S4 is better than the stupid S3... S4 needs to feel like S1 in terms of number of villains, battles and more... and not like S2 or S3 where we saw Coruscant too much and almost no Raxus! Or like we got a ton of Banking episodes that almost killed the series in the first part of S3 (everybody calling it part 1 shows how stupid and unrelated to the second set of episodes it was)...

HOPE SEASON FOUR rocks!!!

SENATOR TIKKES AS VILLAIN IN SEASON FOUR!!! SEPARATISTS FOREVER!!!

i totally agree with 1. The CIS is supposed to be winning the war not losing in every episode...

Number 2. Eh it really doesn't matter if that happens.
Number 3. Never heard of him lol should be interesting.
Number 4. Yes!
Number 5. We can only hope. Personally i want to know if she dies in this season cause its that or she leaves the order and with her char. shes not leaving the order...
Number 6. YES!!!!!!!!
Number 7. again yes!
Number 8. I disagree...Besides the obvious reasons i would love to see Boba Fett in this next season. I mean he turns into the greatest Bounty Hunter in the Universe during this time in his life. I want to know how he does it. Now is a great time for him to break out of prison and start working for the CIS.
Number 9. I think she dies in ROTS on Selcumi.... That or its Stass Ali who look exactally the same as her.....
Number 10. Do you mean like Raxus Prime??? lol
Number 11.lol thats not going to happen
Number 12. Yah.

932Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:34 am

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

I think you pretty much raised the best argument for trench's survival out there, you being an animator yourself would know that fact which jumped my mind. and yeah, Tikkies is exactly a villian type which is new and refreshing, driven not just by economic or personal gains but by a very belief that his race is supperior, whilst that would be a bit complex for a "kids" show I have seen much more complex and violent stuff on it, so im quite sure that its not out of the question, it would be great to have that sort of villian type on the show, I mean look how great the Transdoshians turned out (apart from there voices) as a villian which kills for sport.

933Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:29 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

YES! I am one of those who denies any possibility of him being dead.... question: WHy would they set up the story about him survining once!?
If he died, it would have been a pointless part of the episode and a waste of time if the creators wanted to show off him and get rid of him, which I doubt, cause...I doubt it as nobody goes out of their way to animate a six armed character and just not spent more time advancing the character!
Modelling 4 arms is hard, 6 is even harder!

934Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:25 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

TOTALLY! I was told and I am pushing and asking if Tikkes was indeed the floating guy at 0:13 of the newest S4 trailer...And I think he is him, cause if this was guard he would have had a gun or a staff...but none are seen so I assume it is him! HAZAAH!
We need Tikkes to be like some sort of discriminator or speciesist or something against the Moncals...that would be an awesome new villain trait we have not yet seen in the show. Plus Filoni did say he will express and show Species tensions in S4! And imagine to have had a Senator like Tikkes to represent you in the senate and in the mean time thinks you are a second rate fish!
It would be awesome!!! What do you think?!

TIKKES!!!

935Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:18 am

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

also on another note, lets hope that admiral trench surrvived, you do not believe that the target is dead until you see the body, and we were shown no body. so maybe there is still chance for another episode that may be even more compelling than 'cat and mouse' if that is possible XD

936Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:16 am

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

yes I agree, Tikkies will bring a more complex villian to the table, a shame sobeck died though, you know what they say, a hero is only as good as his villian, the more complex (Sobeck, Savage) or shrouded in mystery (Cad Bane and slightly Grevious although he is complex) a character is, the more awsome and compelling that character becomes, lets hope season 4 revives the idea of good villians, we already have plenty of good heroes, lets make this conflict a tad bit more desperate and interesting

937Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:09 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

I think a battle of Raxus would be a perfect setting for the meeting of Tano and Lux Bonteri, this time on each side of the conflict and fighting against each other until they realise it does not need to be like this!
Trust me such a story will happen!

I understand a development is needed, but she is the worst character to hog the spotlight.

A matter of fact I sighed with releaf that the Asajj/Savage arc was about these two villains and their emotional growth and struggle in this war. And in fact we see that the villains are more compelling and we need to see more Evil being explored like that and not always pandering "Jedi Good, Jedi Smash"... seriously!

With CIS officials like Tambor and Poggle and Trench and Grievous and Sobeck we get different aspects of evil...some are more cowardly than others, some would not back down like Sobeck did, some are insane and willing to die for no reason if need be like Vindi if that serves the CIS in general, Grievous gives us an amazing portrayal of classical type of villain who has class like Vader, Gunray is the always "Padme revenge" maniac and he got more development in this by revolving an entire arc around him. Poggle evil as he is was noble and wanted to proove that he is worthy of his status and that he could rebuilt his lost teritorry, Lok Durd presented the most greedy of them all with the narrow view of one goal that in the end costed his victory, Trench - the Clone Wars's Kahn with his tactics and tactical brilliance... Savage betrayed, used, broken had his best moments with his brother and that allowed him to show that not all Clone Wars villains are born evil or are generally greedy monsters!
I must admit that these awesome beings did loose due to a lack of divercity in TCW writing or GL's will, but the loosing fact does not make them any less of the interesting characters that they are.
We need to see more villains like that in SEASON FOUR! Especially Tikkes!!!

And saying all this villains are clearly more interesting than the heroes who more often come out as a just, noble and "I am going to do right thing" kind of group and after 66 episode of the same shtick one gets bored of that and sees how shallow it is really.
The heroes are like the same candy bar just in a different wrapper!

TIKKES FOR SEASON FOUR!!!

938Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:00 am

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

hmm Dan I agree with alot of what you say, just remember though, this cartoon isn't like the old clone wars cartoon that aired just before ROTS, this one actually does focus on storyline and character development, whilst we will see tons more jedi, (Yes) the reality is that Rex, Anikan or Ahsoka will usually be accompanying that jedi to allow for said development. That is sorta why Ahsoka usually slows things down, so people can see that development, that is another reason why she had her "bass" (yes I seen your other post XD) handed to her in the first to seasons. but yes Seperatists need to win, something, right now it seems as though the Republic didn't need to create a clone army, the jedi coud have done it themselves lol. you make a good point about Raxus, and thanks to the citedal episodes we now have a set for an invasion, and how the sepretists were able to invade corscuant without being detected.

939Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:24 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

CIS for THE WIN!!!

1. WE NEED at least two major wins for the CIS!!! With one being, at least one if not more, for my beloved Grievous... I believe Ackbar will loose cause there are scenes that look like a retreat! Very Happy Hope the Quarrens score a victory!!!

2. The season should start with Grievous attacking the Naboo or other CIS leaders leading the charge!

3. TIKKES!!! The Quarren we see in the newest trailer at 0:13 floating...I hope is Senator TIKKES!!! He needs to be appear as a villain!
He is for the Quarren of Dac as Poggle is to the Geonosians of Geonosis. So we got to see Poggle, hope we see Tikkes!!!
One of my most favorite separatists!!! TIKKES TIKKES!!! FOR SEASON FOUR!
cheers cheers cheers

4. I hope we get more diverse CIS races for commanders and admirals, not only Neimoidians all the time... a Koorivar like Passel Argente will be nice on TCW team's side!

5. I hope we see LESS and LESS of A_s_s_oka this season....she slows stories and episodes, requires weak and lame villains to defeat and is taking Padme's place as reason for Anakin to feel emotions and go towards the Dark Side.
Plus: Face it Assoka got her Bass handed to her in the first two seasons by everybody ( Grievous, Cad Bane, Ventress, Geonosians and more) so in S2 middle and beyond, they give her enemies she could beat like Cato Parasitti, Almec, Casie Cryer and so on!
The less of Assoka in S4 the better.

6. Less Padme... YOU all know why! Move along from this bore of a character!

7. Not to much Savage and Asajj... Savage is just a mere tool, just get Maul so we could end this and do not waste any more time on these two!

8. No Boba Fett for now...maybe S5, but S4 is BATTLE LINES, not Emo Issues about daddy go bye bye!

9. Adi Galia has to die!

10. To see more CIS homeworlds! MORE RAXUS!

11. NO 100% ANAKIN like in S2!!! GL has some fettish or belief that people are confused or stupid or worse, and they would not recognise the series if the Moronic One is not on screen... him or Assoka! Hate that! When you see these two do all and it starts to repeat and it becomes redundent!

12. More "OTHER JEDI" episodes in the style of "Ambush" and "Lair of Grievous"...

And etc...

LET'S hope S4 is better than the stupid S3... S4 needs to feel like S1 in terms of number of villains, battles and more... and not like S2 or S3 where we saw Coruscant too much and almost no Raxus! Or like we got a ton of Banking episodes that almost killed the series in the first part of S3 (everybody calling it part 1 shows how stupid and unrelated to the second set of episodes it was)...

HOPE SEASON FOUR rocks!!!

SENATOR TIKKES AS VILLAIN IN SEASON FOUR!!! SEPARATISTS FOREVER!!!

940Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:33 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Jango Nova wrote:
Wow, nice trailer! And hopfully Grievous doesn't get defeated by a bunch of gungans

If he does he should resign..... i mean really... if he gets beaten by Gungans i will lose all respect for him lol
I'll just be mad at TCW for letting him get beaten

SWneedsSASR wrote:I miss the grevious of the Old clone wars cartoon, in that he was an unstopable force of nature which only retreated when he was heavily (and I mean Heavily) outgunned, now he seems like a comic relief, but there were times where grevious was shown to be pretty awsome, like in lair of greivous, I think grevious is an alright strategiser but more of a fighter, his losses are realy becuase of his droids, the only good ones he has are commandos and Droid Dekkias (spelling) like they say, war is a contrast, a scapel and a sledgehammer, the special forces of an army is the scapel, they go about doing precise tasks that can effect the war from behind the scenes (ie assasinations) then there is the main force which forms the sledgehammer, they are the grunts and the brunt of the army, the republic has this contrast with SF and a well trained clone army, the CIS has a small number of SF units and the sledgehammer is made out of wood instead of steel, they are expendable but they aren't as smart or battlewise as the clones, the only advantage to a droid is simply the fact that its replaceable, the thing about a wooden sledgehammers is, one day your gonna run out of wood. grevious can't win this war on his own, and that's why he has so few victories, hmm wow long post.
I agree, Grievous would win more battles if his droids were competent

Jango Nova wrote:
SWneedsSASR wrote:I miss the grevious of the Old clone wars cartoon, in that he was an unstopable force of nature which only retreated when he was heavily (and I mean Heavily) outgunned, now he seems like a comic relief, but there were times where grevious was shown to be pretty awsome, like in lair of greivous, I think grevious is an alright strategiser but more of a fighter, his losses are realy becuase of his droids, the only good ones he has are commandos and Droid Dekkias (spelling) like they say, war is a contrast, a scapel and a sledgehammer, the special forces of an army is the scapel, they go about doing precise tasks that can effect the war from behind the scenes (ie assasinations) then there is the main force which forms the sledgehammer, they are the grunts and the brunt of the army, the republic has this contrast with SF and a well trained clone army, the CIS has a small number of SF units and the sledgehammer is made out of wood instead of steel, they are expendable but they aren't as smart or battlewise as the clones, the only advantage to a droid is simply the fact that its replaceable, the thing about a wooden sledgehammers is, one day your gonna run out of wood. grevious can't win this war on his own, and that's why he has so few victories, hmm wow long post.

I totally agree with you there. I really dont like how they are portraying Battle Droids as the comic relief in this series. If you read the books or play the Republic Commando game, you realize that the battle droids are more than a match for any clone. I mean look at ATC. The super battler droids are almost invincible, it takes a larty to actually down one. in the mean time they are out there slaughtering everything in their path. In TCW they are just bigger battle droids and fall just as easily. Wish these guys would actually look into the Cannon of SW before they mess it up... Evil or Very Mad
Amen!

SWneedsSASR wrote:mmm, but I suppose ever since ROTS they have been portrayed as a comical enemy, whilst it isfunny at times, these are the same droids that kill innocent civilians, whether it be through gunning them down or bombing them from above, so isn't that a bit of dark humor. I see the kid show aspect of making them funny but it seems as though they are never a formidable asset when versing clones, really one clone dies and its a mere obstecle and they just move on. We need some republic losses, to be honest, some of the best scenes in the CW has been where the republic lost, take savages epic mauling of the troopers and the jedi at that republic outpost, or general di's final stand on ryloth, and then you have the dark twists of victories like in cloak of darkness, it adds tension and builds on the storyline. Lets hpe that in Season 4 they can deliver on this, hopefully grevious will take naboo and that will lead in to an epic arc about it's liberation again.
I agree 100% with that.

941Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:41 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

mmm, but I suppose ever since ROTS they have been portrayed as a comical enemy, whilst it isfunny at times, these are the same droids that kill innocent civilians, whether it be through gunning them down or bombing them from above, so isn't that a bit of dark humor. I see the kid show aspect of making them funny but it seems as though they are never a formidable asset when versing clones, really one clone dies and its a mere obstecle and they just move on. We need some republic losses, to be honest, some of the best scenes in the CW has been where the republic lost, take savages epic mauling of the troopers and the jedi at that republic outpost, or general di's final stand on ryloth, and then you have the dark twists of victories like in cloak of darkness, it adds tension and builds on the storyline. Lets hpe that in Season 4 they can deliver on this, hopefully grevious will take naboo and that will lead in to an epic arc about it's liberation again.

942Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

I totally agree with you there. I really dont like how they are portraying Battle Droids as the comic relief in this series. If you read the books or play the Republic Commando game, you realize that the battle droids are more than a match for any clone. I mean look at ATC. The super battler droids are almost invincible, it takes a larty to actually down one. in the mean time they are out there slaughtering everything in their path. In TCW they are just bigger battle droids and fall just as easily. Wish these guys would actually look into the Cannon of SW before they mess it up... Evil or Very Mad

943Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:47 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

I miss the grevious of the Old clone wars cartoon, in that he was an unstopable force of nature which only retreated when he was heavily (and I mean Heavily) outgunned, now he seems like a comic relief, but there were times where grevious was shown to be pretty awsome, like in lair of greivous, I think grevious is an alright strategiser but more of a fighter, his losses are realy becuase of his droids, the only good ones he has are commandos and Droid Dekkias (spelling) like they say, war is a contrast, a scapel and a sledgehammer, the special forces of an army is the scapel, they go about doing precise tasks that can effect the war from behind the scenes (ie assasinations) then there is the main force which forms the sledgehammer, they are the grunts and the brunt of the army, the republic has this contrast with SF and a well trained clone army, the CIS has a small number of SF units and the sledgehammer is made out of wood instead of steel, they are expendable but they aren't as smart or battlewise as the clones, the only advantage to a droid is simply the fact that its replaceable, the thing about a wooden sledgehammers is, one day your gonna run out of wood. grevious can't win this war on his own, and that's why he has so few victories, hmm wow long post.

944Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:17 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Wow, nice trailer! And hopfully Grievous doesn't get defeated by a bunch of gungans

If he does he should resign..... i mean really... if he gets beaten by Gungans i will lose all respect for him lol

945Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:44 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Doma11 wrote:I'd Like to see more Clone Wars action, the senate eps are fine but I hate how the clone wars contiously goes off track. A lot must happen in the clone wars like corruption, but they need to focus more on the actual Ivasion of planets and things they have to many sidetracked episodes like Sphere of Influence in S3. Of course there important but its the Clone Wars. Overall I think the series is flying by to quickly and there are less and less episodes that will be coming and We need more Coone Wars Action. Also the CIS need to win more battles and the Villians need to actually be as threatening as they are said to be A.k.A Grievous. But S4 looks to be killing the past seasons with the trailers so hopefully it will be More Clone Wars Action. The Actual Invasions and fights or campaigns in The Clone Wars Series, have been few.
S1: Ryloth
S2: Geonosis
S3: Kamino
And throughout the Series the Christophsis campaign

S4 must not dissapoint we need more battles!! Very Happy
I agree, I get disappointed when my fav character gets beaten by a 14 year Padawan Sad

SWneedsSASR wrote:man im itching for a new trailer though, ack! why is the wait so long, and before anyone replies, yes patience, tis a virtue that I probably don't posess, but thats probably becuase im a cadet NCO xD Patience is unknown to us lol
LOL. Razz

Jango Nova wrote:http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=243&itemid=13470

New TCW trailer Check it out.

"So its another one of those planets." ROFL
Wow, nice trailer! And hopfully Grievous doesn't get defeated by a bunch of gungans.

946Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:10 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

The new trailer rocks!

947Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=243&itemid=13470

New TCW trailer Check it out.

"So its another one of those planets." ROFL

948Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:00 pm

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

Yeah, it is an air force auxilary for kids and adults. You can go out on emergency services and fly planes, I got to fly one on saturdays and It was AMAZING and no I have not seen the new SWW trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jacensolo781?feature=mhum

949Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:29 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

civil air patrol, nice, = D sounds awsome, so basically are you guys taught flying or ground training or a mixture of both? also on another note, has everyone seen the HD version of the SWW trailer?

950Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:08 pm

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

I'm Civil Air Patrol Cadet Airman Basic. I will be an Airman in about two weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jacensolo781?feature=mhum

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum