Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:47 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Good idea this thread Dan.

27Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:36 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

General Grievous wrote:Wow, I didn't know we'd be having all those villains in one arc! Apparently the heroes will be having a run for their money, big-time...

As for my fav scene (there are many so I'll just post 'em sporadically whenever I'm in the mood XD), I loved it whenever Krell was confronted by Rex and the clones in the command center during Carnage of Krell, especially when we discovered he was the next Starkiller, mauled about half the people in the room, then busted out the window only to take on yet more clones before finally escaping. The animation and action was amazing! Not to mention, the shock that came with him actually being a traitor.

I know what you mean! Almost all of that episode...

Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars - Page 2 Krell_10

and

Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars - Page 2 Krell_11

and

Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars - Page 2 Krell_12

Moments of epicness!

28Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:33 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, I didn't know we'd be having all those villains in one arc! Apparently the heroes will be having a run for their money, big-time...

As for my fav scene (there are many so I'll just post 'em sporadically whenever I'm in the mood XD), I loved it whenever Krell was confronted by Rex and the clones in the command center during Carnage of Krell, especially when we discovered he was the next Starkiller, mauled about half the people in the room, then busted out the window only to take on yet more clones before finally escaping. The animation and action was amazing! Not to mention, the shock that came with him actually being a traitor.

29Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars - Page 2 Empty Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:45 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

I wanted to start this thread to post and share the beauty of TCW show. Everybody has their favorite scenes in terms of characters, character animations, lighting, backgrounds, textures, environments and so on! Basically share everything that the show displays on screen that thrills you and makes you love it for the art it is!

LET me start off with this image from the upcoming episode!

Favorite scenes from The Clone Wars - Page 2 Dooku_15

Right off - the thing about this image is that it is like a pay back for what I did not get on Umbara in terms of CIS. And having three villains right in one shot and all of the CIS is a treat for me.
Dooku - pretty standard, but I still do not get why makes an official "visit" to Kiros and yet does not sport his cape. That is like if Obama went to G20 summit and went on to speak at a huge audience and is only wearing a shirt with no tie on the upper part of his body. It just feels undiplomatic!
Same with Dooku and we have seen his cape in Shadow Warrior in the duel against Anakin and there it did look wonderful and I do not get why they dissed it here. Even in the comics this episode is based on Dooku has his cape!
Moving on to the T-series tactical droid - same texture as TX20 as he appeared in Supply Lines and even sporting the red eyes! For some reason he has a special sumbol that may be the Slavers' symbol!
And now my fave in this shot - the batguy/Wolverine who is maybe the main villain in this episode who takes the place of Xerrius Ugg in the comics and maybe will die in the same way! He has a little of a royalty look to him, given that he has the neat gold textured collars. The face has a great complection and overall the design is better in this arc than what I have seen the Zyggerians to look in the comics as they kinda looked like elves with horns, but whatever.
The beauty of this goes on to even the background where we have the nice textured doors where you could see even the most tiny rig - gorgeous door! lol
And we have S3 finale-styled cages in the back indicating right off where will the people of Kiros will be staying! A lot of vacancies!

And final thought on this one - finally we get a CIS army and not the little silly group of droids that Grievous got. I was stunned he called those an "army"!
Just gorgeous start to an episode!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum