Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

+5
SWneedsSASR
Dan Grievous
Anakin Skywalker77
ARC Trooper
GeneralGrievous505
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 14]

101Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:41 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I think this trailer was exclusively shown at CVI. The music in the end of it must be new.
At least we get to see a few scenes clearly,no matter the bad quality. I dont have words to describe all we see...
Im so excited,but the bad thing is that the season starts on September 29,unlike all other season who started before 15. Its like waiting for a month more! AARRGHH!!!

102Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:24 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

WOW!!! Man, I wish the quality was better, but THAT was epic!!! I'm gonna have to find that trailer in HD or something, it's too good for cellphone recording!Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 495192

What were those last two songs BTW, I don't recognize them from the films or TCW?

103Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:40 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

New Season 5 extended trailer has been leaked from CVI!!!

104Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:52 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, I saw the same thing! Finally, not just a cameo! I mean, I'm not even asking for entire arc, I just want to see them in action, but if they do devote entire episode/s to them, this will be one of, if not, the best season?s yet!Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 82824 Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 82824 Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 82824

105Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:07 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

EVERYONE! LOL!

Filoni holds many surprises for the fans.

Oh,hey! I just remembered,while typing this,that I Filoni published a picture on FB about the production of S4,wich showed Delta RC!!! Im starting to believe and hope that we are going to get a whole RC episode or two-three part arc!!!!

106Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:46 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

So who's excited to see more TCW footage from CVI?

107Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:35 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Haha, not lazy, just busy.Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 12480

108Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:28 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

LOL! Since I tried to to edit this video to be as much as the actual BHD trailer,you can use your imagination to ''see'' it,just in case your lazy right now to switch on youtube and search for it.

109Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:07 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, that was awesome!Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 82824 LOL, I kinda want to see the actual Black Dawn trailer now!

110Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:20 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

At last!!! My CW-Black Hawk Down trailer is over 1000 views! Its actually one of my best videos,but unfortunately it couldn't collect quickly many views.Well,1000 views is till better than nothing.

111Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:30 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

True that. But to also give a Batman perspective, and this is something Jaina and I were discussing, but the animated series Joker voiced by the taleted Mark Hammil is nearly as good, and in some cases better than the phenomonal Heath ledger performance, which is no mean feat. While I think that Ledger's performance would've been a harder task to do, I can see some people using this argument as well to support Mark Hammil/voice-acting in general.

112Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:59 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

What you say is right,ok. But still I find it harder. Lets take as an example Batman,since you like it so much and watched the new movie. The same actor filming all these live action scenes in that uncomfortable suit (it looks to me so).all fighting scenes wich are very difficult and demand sometimes extras and/or stand doubles can be easily done in the studio by only recording the dialogues. The rest of the work depends on the animators.

113Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:51 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I agree, but I've heard some people say voice acting is harder because you can't get in to character as easily. It's an interesting subject to say the least.

114Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:43 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I think most times acting is harder. For example I remember Chris Rock in the last Academy Awards saying that he has done this and that it is the easiest thing you can do.

115Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:40 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I think I've seen that vid before. Not entirely sure though. But hey, I saw it now!Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 82824

BTW, what do you guys think is harder-acting or voice acting? I can see the argument pointing either way, but I'd like to see your guys' opinions.

116Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:09 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Here is a video about the CW voice actors. It was uploaded during season 2,but I didnt saw it before,so Im just sharing it in case there are more people who havent seen it.

117Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:22 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I do too, but it looks like he probably will.Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 878951 The one I'm really surprised about is
Spoiler:
I would've figured they would keep him for a while since they've made such a figure of him in the series. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if HuskyDog's spoilers are correct or not.Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 133826

118Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:14 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

All of us are freaking out! Yesterday on the forcebook I posted the preview clip and everyones gone crazy too.
I hope Viszla wont die!

119Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:10 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

WHOA!!! If all that is true, this season is going to be AMZING!!! This could be the best group of episodes in the entire series, I'm so psyched right now!!! I'm having a geek freak moment!!!Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 34832 Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 34832 Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 34832 Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 34832 Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 34832 Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 34832 Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 34832 Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 34832 Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 34832 Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 34832

120Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:42 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Well said GG. This clip definetely is confusing all of us. I really hope Viszla wont die. He is one of my fav villains. I know his end is possible this season after watching him in Satines throne room (trailer) and now in the preview clip Mandos fighting each other with no sign of the leader.

Plus,here is a video from youtube user HuskyDog revealing season 5 spoilers.Its the second video saying that Viszla gets killed this season.I still hope it wont happen!

121Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:37 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

The one thing I'm especially curious about is what's happening with Visla and Satine in all this? I mean, it looked like some sort of Mando Civil War goin on, with some lead by Kenobi, and the others controlled by Maul. But where's Death Watch's original leader? Has he sided with one of the above leaders, while the others broke off from his leadership? Or has he bit the dust, thus leaving his men to scramble to Kenobi and Maul? And since Satine has always been a target of Death Watch, what's her position in this? Is she just sitting in the background watching her terrorists go kill each other? Or did she actually have a role in this split amongst Death Watch?

Another thing I'd like to get back to from my previous post is Sidious. What exactly is his role in this? Take out all his enemies in one swift stroke? Or is he allying himself with Maul once again? After all, we've yet to see his reaction to his resurrected ex-apprentice. Perhaps he wishes to manipulate one of his pawns back into action...

It appears all open to happen, lots of unanswered, but most importantly, raised questions all in that one clip...

122Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Darth Robin

Darth Robin

I can't say anything that hasn't been said. Imperial marh, Sidious not in hologram, Obi-Wan working whith Death Watch, Maul in control of mandos. All this just blows my mind!

123Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:07 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Alright I saw both preview clips,the one with Kenobi and the other with Maul.
Watching Kenobi and Bo Katan together really surprised! I still cant believe it. And I have to wait till September for the start of the season? AAARRGGHH!!! I cant wait anymore now! I wanna know what happens! How did Kenobi turned Katan on his side? She supposed to be with Viszla!
The battles are still awesome and to see Obi Wan looking at this huge battle outside of the hangar....I have no words!

124Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:50 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

For those who haven't seen it, look on the sidebar for some brand new Clone Wars info and an EPIC new clip! I'm so excted now!

First off, SOOO glad to see Sidious finally coming out in his alter ego on the show. Been wanting that a LONG time, especially since he had become more and more evil just as Palpatine. Now we get to see his hands get dirty. Haha, seeing him Force-choke Mandalorians was PRCELESS! Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 82824

We also see an obvious surprise of a Bo-Katan/Obi-wan team-up, this guy just happens to convert all the villains lately hasn't he? First Ventress, now Bo-Katan, who knows, maybe this will all wind up with Maul and him being BFFs...nah.Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 495192

Another thing I'm HOPEFULLY seeing correctly is the useae of John Williams's musical masterpieces. Not rip-offs like the show has in the past, actual pieces from the saga. I've always been an advocate for seeing some of them in the show, and if the clip was unedited and the real deal, then my patience will have paid off.

What else are you guys glad to see?

125Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:59 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Same here! We know they could call upon zombies in that one battle, it's very possible then that Maul could have been resurrected as well! It would also explain how the Nightsisters knew about him when they told Oppress in S3! So here's hoping in S5 that that all gets cleared up!Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 5 65586

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum