Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

+5
SWneedsSASR
Dan Grievous
Anakin Skywalker77
ARC Trooper
GeneralGrievous505
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 14]

126Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:57 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I want an explanation too. I thought that Maul came back to life due to the nightsisters magic.

127Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:16 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Sorry to hear that Robin, that must be a real bummer. sadness S1 bonuses were especially awesome.

The one thing I really want with Maul this season is an actual explanation of how he survived beyond his hatred of Kenobi. Because hatred ain't gonna help you survive the initial severage and fall, they have only explained the last ten years of exile so far.

128Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:38 am

I am looking forward to the Darth Maul stuff this season, it is good that Hondo will be back, I am looking forward to the Death Watch stuff to see how the CIS fit in to that story and I am happy that we will be getting more of Embo this season. I think that the republic will have won by the end of the Onderon arc, so I am not looking forward to it that much because I am fed up of republic victories.

129Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:00 pm

Darth Robin

Darth Robin

Yeh, as I said i have seen the special features for the fisrst 2 seasons online. I have thought about buying an inported UK DVD, I think they have the special features. They have this big box set with seasons 1-3 if they come out whith a box set with all 4 seasons I might be getting that. however I do want the nordic release to bekaurse of the subtitles and the dubbig. I want to be able to show this to anyone, even kids who dont understand english. But then again, it might be easyest to by a blu-ray player and then just get the blu-rays. Bekaurse I think the blu-rays have the special features and I have been on the edge of getting aa player ever since the star wars blu-ray box was released.

130Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:10 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Hm....thats bad. So your only choice is to order them on the internet.

131Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:03 pm

Darth Robin

Darth Robin

ARC Trooper wrote:
Darth Robin wrote:
General Grievous wrote:Nice, one of my favorite DVD collections I've ever gotten in fact. had loads of bonus features and in general good episodes for that season. I sometimes miss those days...
I envy you, these nordic releases have no special features at all. I think the blu ray has them but I don't own a blu ray player so that didn't help me. I managed to find the bonuns material for the first two seasons online but still, it would be nice to own them.

Are you sure the Finnish edition of S1 has no special features? I got the German edition recently and its pefect. It also has a small book with original sketches
Yes, NOTHING. I am realy dissapointed.

132Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:39 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I found IGN's trailer for season 4 DVD and Blu Ray release. It will have more than 3 hours of special features!!!
Cant wait to have it!!!

133Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:33 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, DVD quality is almost always better than internet quality. winkyoda

134Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:12 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

General Grievous wrote:They only have about one per DVD. So it's a very small a mount of extra features, yes. But I'd still recommend them, nothing like a good ole' TCW marathon on your tv! yodasmile

Alright. Still better than nothing. And the quality pefect. I only saw the difference with the uploaded episodes onn the internet when I actually watched the DVD.

135Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:42 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

They only have about one per DVD. So it's a very small a mount of extra features, yes. But I'd still recommend them, nothing like a good ole' TCW marathon on your tv! yodasmile

136Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:04 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

So the other seasons DVD editions have no special features at all? Im asking cause Im thinking of buying them as well,sooner or later. And season 4 comes this fall.

137Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:40 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

It's not the Beast itself I'm interested in, it's what Palpatine wants with it that does. Why does he want it cloned? He has the impenetrable scales and body still to study and unlock its secrets, but what does he want or expect to find with another live one? The plot thickens...

As for the special featue discussion, the American realease had the same thing ARC mentioned (I ecspecially remembered that AWESOME scetchbook. winkyoda )

138Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:51 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Darth Robin wrote:
General Grievous wrote:Nice, one of my favorite DVD collections I've ever gotten in fact. had loads of bonus features and in general good episodes for that season. I sometimes miss those days...
I envy you, these nordic releases have no special features at all. I think the blu ray has them but I don't own a blu ray player so that didn't help me. I managed to find the bonuns material for the first two seasons online but still, it would be nice to own them.

Are you sure the Finnish edition of S1 has no special features? I got the German edition recently and its pefect. It also has a small book with original sketches

139Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:48 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

General Grievous wrote:Ok, so I was watching S2 today, and I realized one thinging we've all forgotten about: the Zillo Beast! It was supposed to be cloned at the end of those episodes wasn't it!? I now know one more thing I want to see in S5. winkyoda

I personally didnt forgot it and i dont care about that. If they bring a cloned Zillo beast I will just watch the episode.

140Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:39 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ok, so I was watching S2 today, and I realized one thinging we've all forgotten about: the Zillo Beast! It was supposed to be cloned at the end of those episodes wasn't it!? I now know one more thing I want to see in S5. winkyoda

141Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:13 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Why thank you! Your cooperation is most appreciated! Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 65586

142Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:37 pm

Darth Robin

Darth Robin

Oh, sorry about that. I will be more careful with the language in the future.

143Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:56 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

First off, let's avoid references to foul language like you did there. Doesn't help our clean, safe environment for SW fans that we're trying to promote to people, makes us look like hypocrites.

Oh, I don't have a blue-ray player, S1 happened to have a lot of cool bonus features just on DVD that the other seasons have neglected to give in the past years. IDK why they wanted to make less features like they did in S2 and S3, I would've figured they'd try to top S1. But a lot of things they've done before haven't made since to me, so I can live with it. Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 495192

144Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Darth Robin

Darth Robin

Last edited by Darth Robin on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

145Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:33 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I loved the slow motion, I think some trailers move too fast at times. The speed of this was perfect though!

146Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:01 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Above all Deathwatch. I said it before. Onderon though looks really interesting too.We'll see...

Also dont forget about Ahsokas 'dark moments' Filoni mentioned.

And since there has been long time I last posted one of my videos...

Here is my s5 trailer. Enjoy it!

147Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:23 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

So what do y'all want to see most in S5? Embo, the Maul/Savage alliance, Onderon, Death Watch, or something else?

148Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:43 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Nice, one of my favorite DVD collections I've ever gotten in fact. had loads of bonus features and in general good episodes for that season. I sometimes miss those days...

149Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:49 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

oh,BTW I bought s1 on DVD.

150Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:48 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

WOW! that was an interesting article below! Black Sun?! Really?
And Onderon looking like ancient Rome? Im even more excited about S5 now!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum