Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Review Thread

+5
Winter Retrac Celchu27
GeneralGrievous505
BarrissOffee1297
Leia Organa
GabbyTheJediAvenger
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51Review Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:41 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

BelleMarieena wrote:I kno.I did in the orginal chapter4 but i have to shorten them on this so i can post them.But thanks!
Why do you have to shorten them? I've written the entire first 3 chapters and prologue of Assault of the Aggressor on one post strip, and in case you haven't read it already (please do though!) it's been VERY long.

52Review Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:42 am

GabbyTheJediAvenger

GabbyTheJediAvenger

Ch4 was 10 notebook pages long

53Review Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:48 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

So? It would be a lot smaller when you typed it out. It would be only 5 pages maximum. Probably only 3.

54Review Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:06 am

GabbyTheJediAvenger

GabbyTheJediAvenger

It was six wen i typed but another reason y there shrot is my computre shuts off by its self randomly,an wen i try to post the full thing it shuts off an my work is lost!Butr i promise ch5 will b much better!
What did u guys think of belle in this chapter?

55Review Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:08 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

BelleMarieena wrote:It was six wen i typed but another reason y there shrot is my computre shuts off by its self randomly,an wen i try to post the full thing it shuts off an my work is lost!Butr i promise ch5 will b much better!
Ah, now I see. Ok then, I was just curious. As for Belle, her character is a lot like starkiller's-emotionally confused and basically takes it all out on enemies.

56Review Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:10 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

GeneralGrievous505 wrote:
BelleMarieena wrote:It was six wen i typed but another reason y there shrot is my computre shuts off by its self randomly,an wen i try to post the full thing it shuts off an my work is lost!Butr i promise ch5 will b much better!
Ah, now I see. Ok then, I was just curious. As for Belle, her character is a lot like starkiller's-emotionally confused and basically takes it all out on enemies.

Exactly.

57Review Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:11 am

GabbyTheJediAvenger

GabbyTheJediAvenger

And shes a bad a double crooked letter(the only word i can think of!but it bad!so i put it like that!I sry!)fighter!

58Review Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:21 am

GabbyTheJediAvenger

GabbyTheJediAvenger

You'll find about more her as the book goes on but no spiolers!!!!!

59Review Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:32 pm

GabbyTheJediAvenger

GabbyTheJediAvenger

Ok more is comming in a few weeks!!!!!!!!!!Plz tell me how u like it!!!!!

60Review Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:41 pm

GabbyTheJediAvenger

GabbyTheJediAvenger

Question:
What were some of the parts you liked in ch5?

61Review Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:07 pm

GabbyTheJediAvenger

GabbyTheJediAvenger

Just now red my ch5 an loved it!!!!!Hope u guys do too!!!!

62Review Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:42 pm

GabbyTheJediAvenger

GabbyTheJediAvenger

I deserve a pat on the back for ch5!Good work belle!(pats my own back)
if no one else will might as well do it ur self!lol

63Review Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:45 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Very good, Belle! *Pats Belle's back* There. Now you don't have to pat your own back. Hehe. Did that make any sense?

64Review Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:58 am

WOW, that was a great chapter

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

65Review Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:31 am

GabbyTheJediAvenger

GabbyTheJediAvenger

THank yall!!!!!!Whatd yall like best about it?

66Review Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:51 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I like that her insane sister was finally captured.

67Review Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:55 am

GabbyTheJediAvenger

GabbyTheJediAvenger

that was good. I like toward the end how her and mace have like a heart to heart talk.That was good

68Review Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:16 am

I am supporter of the darkside, so that was one of those where I ruted for her, but I liked their battle, you have inspired me to continue my book, and for that i thank you belle.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

69Review Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:07 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

My fav part was how Belle kept on getting injured/sliced. It was very descriptive and creepy and I really liked it!

70Review Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:09 am

GabbyTheJediAvenger

GabbyTheJediAvenger

thank you!

71Review Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:43 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Hey Belle, what if I suggsted combining this thread with the other one of this story to save room on the forum and keep your story altogether?

72Review Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:45 am

BarrissOffee1297

BarrissOffee1297

Wow!! That...was...awesome!!! The duel was depicted very well!! So when is the movie coming out? (sarcasm) Very Happy

http://www.opineofmine.blogspot.com

73Review Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:46 am

GabbyTheJediAvenger

GabbyTheJediAvenger

oh sure! but could you just put ch1 on here?

74Review Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:53 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I'll take care of it Belle.

75Review Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:55 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Okay here's chapter one. Can I delete your old thread?

Chapter One
I awoke to sunlight flooding the bedroom of my Corasaunt skyrise apartment.I rolled out of bed and hit the hard floor with a loud thud.I scrambled up and made my way to my closet and put on my Jedi uniform.But just as I was about to leave,I noticed i forgot somethings.
The first thing was my purple lightsaber,which i found under a mountian of clutter on my dresser.The second was a dear friend.I sat down at my desk and pulled out an old tattered blue diary and flipped to the last page.

Diary,
Thank you my old friend.Its seems like just yesterday when i got you when i was thirteen.The day i left Naboo for the Jedi Temple,the day i became a padawan.Now as of today Ive been a knight for two years.And Ill be going on my first mission,without a master that is.I have to protect a dear friend that Ive known my whole life.But my other close friend Anakin Skywalker will be tagging along.Although weve been friends since i was 6 and he was 4 when i first moved to Tatooine Now we cant stand eachother.I have to leave now,I musnt keep the council waiting.Goodbye my old friend

I signed my name,Belle Marieena at the bottom of the yellowed page and left my apartment
I got to the temple around mid-morning and was greeted at the door by anakin's padawan ahsoka tano.
"Morning Belle.The council is ready for the briefing.What do you have to do anyway?"
"Protect Senator Amidala from terrorist,if you will,while she goes to naboo."
"Do they know whose doing this or why."
"No but they must want something.Bad.Bad enough to kill a senator."We got into the elevator and continued our conversation.when I got out of the elevator ahsoka moaned.
"What?"I asked her
"I have to teach a class of younglings now"She almost wined.I laughed to myself though
"May the force be with you."
She moaned again and walked down the hallway and i entered the room.I bowed and exchanged the traditional formal greeting."And where would anakin be?"
I glanced around and as usual he was going to be late.
"I have no clue master kenobi"
"Come one!"I thought to myself "Your feeding me to the gundarks here anakin!As if you would care anyway!"Master Yoda laughed aloud.
"your thoughts,very amusing they are."Then he looked up at me with his greenish hazel eyes."Much faith in your sucess,I do have."
I bowed and thanked him for his faith in me.Then,anakin burt through the door,his light chesnut brown hair tousled by the wind.He came over to my right side and greeted the council.
I slightly tilted my head so i could see his face"So finally decided to show up?"I asked him
"Shut it sleemo"He mouthed.I stuck my tongue out at him,childishly.
"Well if you plan to rendezvous with the senator on time you best be leaving now."Master Mundi told us."Anakin,due to the recent delvelopments in the assaination attempts,yu must guard the queen.Belle,you'll still guard the senator."MAster windu added.I felt anger build in Anakin but before he could protest,we were dismissed.
Morning Corasaunt traffic had only gotten worsehalf way to the senate building,as did anakins anger."I can sense your upset about the council's desicion."
"Of course I am!Padme could get hurt or,"He shook his head,unable to utter the words.I stopped my speeder.
"Anakin,no harm will come to her.I swear it."I pulled back into the street and pushed a blonde ringlet of hair back behind my ear.When we got to the senate i groaned to myself.
"What?"anakin asked me
"Theres no place to park!"Then i got an idea.I looked at him who looked back at me.And by the way he laughed i could tell he lekid this enterance much better.I jumped out of my speeder and began free falling towards the concrete below.I landed on my feet and anakin did as well.
"You do realize their probably going to tow your speeder right?"he asked me
"I didnt like the color yellow anyways."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum