Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons

+6
StarWarsTalkShow
Yoda
ARC Trooper
GeneralGrievous505
Jedi~Chick
Dan Grievous
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

General Grievous wrote:Oh yeah, I liked Defenders of Peace even more, the end battle was amazing, I really thought that someone would die, maybe Ahsoka or Rex. The suspense and action and music were perfectly done.Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons - Page 5 65586

That episode was amazing! With Lok Durd who was awesome! And the Lurmen... I love that one...

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh yeah, I liked Defenders of Peace even more, the end battle was amazing, I really thought that someone would die, maybe Ahsoka or Rex. The suspense and action and music were perfectly done.Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons - Page 5 65586

Anakin_lover

Anakin_lover

i loved Episode 13 Season 1 "Jedi Crash"

http://gothic44.deviantart.com/

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Again, I liked the Wookiee episodes, I just felt they weren't good as the season finale. They should've put those elsewhere, and added Savage as the finale.

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

General Grievous wrote:Ha, that's not a rant!Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons - Page 5 495192

Yeah, Savage and Citadel were the best. They had great storylines and lenty of action. The only other episodes that came close were the first three and Hunt for Ziro. All the others, like you said, were pretty interesting at certain points in it, but overall were not worth watching. Like I said last post though, even THEY were better than Mortis though. LOL, NOTHING can top the lameness, pointlessness, and stupidity of Mortis.Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons - Page 5 495192

So happy that you also think that Mortis was the biggest pointless letdown of an arc in the series and was an overblown mess!

The last 2 episodes were decent episodes, I just thought the Trandoshans were beaten too easily on Wookie Hunt. How's that for a rant?

Those two episodes were not meant to be good! In my book they are complete S***!
The fact is that they put them in the end after all the epicness of the Citadel was the inclusion of the furballs or Wookiees! I call them Walking Carpets, but hey, I hate wookiees!
So basically the last episodes were nothing more than a standard "In middle of the season" episodes but they added IT or Chewbacca for market and ratings value!
Cause many people are suckers for Chewbacca!

Agreed, Mortis was the worst out of the series. Name any episode that was bad or not worth watching, and it's even better than the Mortis arc, LOL.

AMEN! Never want to see Mortis-like idiocy again!

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ha, that's not a rant!Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons - Page 5 495192

Yeah, Savage and Citadel were the best. They had great storylines and lenty of action. The only other episodes that came close were the first three and Hunt for Ziro. All the others, like you said, were pretty interesting at certain points in it, but overall were not worth watching. Like I said last post though, even THEY were better than Mortis though. LOL, NOTHING can top the lameness, pointlessness, and stupidity of Mortis.Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons - Page 5 495192

It's not a problem lol I'm always up for a big discussion Very Happy

The first 3 episodes were decent, Sphere of Influence was a good episode it just needed more action, I liked the gotal bounty hunter, but his name wasn't given sadly. Corruption was a bad episode the only good thing about it was that we got to see some smugglers, The Academy wasn't really much better, it was a little bit interesting to see that Almec had gone corrupt because we had seen him before in S2. Assassin was a pretty pointless episode IMO the only thing I liked was that we got to see the republic prison and it was good that Aurra won Ahsoka because that made up for her defeat on Lethal Trackdown. I actually enjoyed evil plans a little bit because it focused on Bane and his robots and they actually won, the episode definitely need more action though. Hunt for Ziro was great I loved that episode. Heroes on Both Sides was good because it focused on the separatists a bit and it also showed that the republic aren't all that good either. I actually liked Pursuit of Peace because we had some good bounty hunter action with Robonino and Chata Hyoki. The Savage Arc and Citadel Arc was the best of S3 IMO. The last 2 episodes were decent episodes, I just thought the Trandoshans were beaten too easily on Wookie Hunt. How's that for a rant? Razz

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Agreed, Mortis was the worst out of the series. Name any episode that was bad or not worth watching, and it's even better than the Mortis arc, LOL.

S3 had a good start IMO with the Kamino episodes and Supply Lines. Even Sphere of Influence wasn't that bad, as we got a western duel at the end, LOL (though I had MAJOR issues with Greedo in it as he wasn't evfen supposed to be born yet...). But Corruption, the Academy, the Assassin, and Evil Plans were just flat out bombers, I was so glad when Hunt for Ziro somewhat stepped things up. Hunt for Ziro had one of the best fght scenes in the entire series IMO, Cad Bane truly earned the title of the galazy's best bounty hunter for his time. But then, we got the Senate bill episodes, and although they had their good points, weren't all that interesting. Like you said, S3 was truly defined by the Savage Opress arc and beyond, even if Mortis made me want to cry at the fact it was made to begin with. I mean, when you get the Citadel episodes and Savage arc all in one season, it defnitely improves things. I personally don't see why everyone hated the finale so much, but apparently some people do, and I can still respect that, even if I don't agree. I mean, as far as finales go, they defnitely weren't the greatest, but the episodes themselves weren't bad. Anway, sorry for this long, boring rant on S3, I just had to get it off my chest, silly, old me.Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons - Page 5 495192

Season 3 started to improve when the Savage arc started but after that they took a massive step backwards with Mortis. I really don't want to see more episodes like that, even the political episodes that had hardly any action at all are more entertaining than most of Mortis.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Agreed 100%!!! It made no sense-Overlords was confusing, Altar of Mortis was the only decent one in the group, though it too had some scenes I'd rather forget, and Ghosts was the worst of them all! Literally, what's the point in having an entire 20 min. of Anakin receiveing the visions of the future, turning bad, then having all that erased to get to the scene that should've happened the episode earlier where everyone dies and everything goes back to normal? Ghosts really made me mad in a sense, as I remember that, due to internet troubles, I had to fight to see it, but once it's over, I could only comment that I spent a week trying to watch the worst episode of the entire series. I also rmember that the team had plans to put Revan (one of my favs) and Bane in that episode, but cut that out last minute! The one thing that would've at least made it decent like Altar of Mortis!

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

It was a pointless arc. it didn't further any of the story lines at all...

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ha, are they brain dead!? Whenever Mortis came around, I don't know of one person who liked the arc as a whole. Maybe one or two episodes in it, but not the entire arc. Someone up there really must not have paid much attention to the fan response to it, because it was a MAJOR indication NOT to do something like that again!

It has been said that there will be more episodes like Mortis in the future, probably season 5 I can't really say I am looking forward to them. Some of the team actually think that Mortis was the best arc in season 3.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I agree, probably the worst arc of the series. Its entire premise was just flat-out whacko and made me wonder what in the world I was watching!

Most of Mortis just felt like a waste of an arc to me, they could have done something more epic like having Hondo and his gang return or they could have shown Embo and the gang again or even done a big battle with a separatist leader involved...

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

In all honesty, I don't see how Ghosts of mortis could've been made any better. They tried to drag that arc out too long. They should've had the Son killed in Altar of Mortis and left things at that.

Yeah I did like Dark Ahsoka and there were some good fights on that episode. I think Ghosts of Mortis would have been better if the Son had actually left the planet and tried to find Palpatine or Dooku but it just ended up being a pretty pointless episode.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, not to mention, a Dark Ahsoka was really cool to see.

Yeah, Overlords was just flat-out confusing, it made no sense to me. And Ghosts of Mortis was pointless-Anakin receives the visions of his future only to have them taken away. They should've kep those episodes out of the picture IMO.

I think they should let the separatists win a massive battle and take control of a planet one season and then in the next season we could see the republic retake that planet and then that republic victory would actually be more meaningful. I agree with you about Altar of Mortis, it was the only Mortis episode that I liked the other 2 were just too low on action and quite boring.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

CISFANBOY wrote:Grievous has been done well on most episodes so far he just needs to kill more clones and jedi. One of the mains flaws with this show is that the good guys win too much. On every battle so far the republic has always saved the day but the war wasn't really like that because the CIS did take control of a lot of planets and there was nothing that the republic could do. I think it would be good to see the separatist win some battles because it would show that they are actually a threat.
Yeah, i mean, I love it whenever we have a good guy victory, but not every single episode.

I agree, Grievous could be done a little better, but overall they had kept true to his character in the first couple seasons.

Cad Bane's chick wrote:I rewatched all of Season 2 last month. MAN! Those episodes were actually good!! I forgot about how much I liked them. I'm going to rewatch Season 3 next week and finally see the Mortis trilogy. Yes, I've never seen those episodes....don't hate me.... Suspect
Ha, I don't blame you. I actually really disliked Mortis, the only even decent episode was Altar of Mortis, and even it had problems.

Cad Bane's chick

Cad Bane's chick

I rewatched all of Season 2 last month. MAN! Those episodes were actually good!! I forgot about how much I liked them. I'm going to rewatch Season 3 next week and finally see the Mortis trilogy. Yes, I've never seen those episodes....don't hate me.... Suspect

http://www.pandasabercamera.blogspot.com

Grievous has been done well on most episodes so far he just needs to kill more clones and jedi. One of the mains flaws with this show is that the good guys win too much. On every battle so far the republic has always saved the day but the war wasn't really like that because the CIS did take control of a lot of planets and there was nothing that the republic could do. I think it would be good to see the separatist win some battles because it would show that they are actually a threat.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I agree, Grievous hasn't been shown in THAT bad a light in the series, except in Shadow Warrior. He's done pretty well so far IMO.

True, the fact that Padme's alive and well in ROTS ruins the whole suspense of "What if she dies in the Clone Wars?Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons - Page 5 175284 "

Grievous lost a lot in S1 but he made up for that in Lair of Grievous, even though Grievous didn't kill anything in S2 he did defeat Eeth Koth and he successfully escaped republic forces. In S3 I think he should have killed a few clones on Kamino I mean Ventress killed Commander Colt so it would have been nice to see Grievous kill that blue arc trooper but aqua droids did that instead. He returned in Heroes on Both Sides and he only had a short role but his droids were successful in their mission.

I think Cad Bane still owes Gunray money because he lost a load of his ships so it would be nice to see something like that even though its very unlikely we will. We don't really need any more episodes where someone tries to kill Padme we know she doesn't die anyway so there isn't much point in it.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

CISFANBOY wrote:I like some of the cowardly CIS villains like Gunray, I was really surprised when he knocked commander Gree out I just did not see that coming. I loved the Gunray arc because he was done really well and the bad guys actually won for once, we need more episodes like that. I really want to more CIS commanders that are action villains I think that would be pretty cool.
I agree, I love that scene where Gunray decied to back stab/hit him. One villain they've not done justice on that meets your requirements of action villains is grievous. Grievous was great to see in S1 and 2. He was actually a threat, and even when he was defeated it was a long, hard process.

Oh, and whoever mentioned that Gunray needs to get a life and stop ordering bounties on Padme' is 100% right! I've grown tired with seeing the beginning scenes of ATOC all over again. Show us the greedy, money wanting side of Gunray for once, not the vengeful side. I could actually see a really good story coming out of Gunray's lust for mony, like attacking an entire planet with a good economy and the Reublic saving it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum