Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons

+6
StarWarsTalkShow
Yoda
ARC Trooper
GeneralGrievous505
Jedi~Chick
Dan Grievous
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

It does, and it also implies that he'll be involved in the upcoming prison break episode. IDK, maybe he'll be going uncerover?

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

WOW! That sounds interesting.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yup, he was wearing a prison uniform so he was hard to spot without his usual attire. He was also with some other alien, so I think we can assume he's found a new partner after he set up poor Todo. But I'm also positive it was him.

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

We did see him??? Really?

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

ARC Trooper wrote:I suspected this about Cad Bane. He didnt even appeard in any of the trailers of s4.
We actually did see him, he will defnitely be in the season for at least one episode, msot likely the big jail break we're all expecting.

CISFANBOY wrote:
General Grievous wrote:Well, we know that Pre Visla and his female Mando lieutenant are gonna show up sometime, and that Darth Maul is going to be resurrected somehow (not looking forward to that actually). I have a feeling Bane won't appear much either, but at least he'll show up. All in all, we have a lot to look foward to for the rest of the season, so I'd say we keep our optimism up and see what the team gives us.

Its a shame they aren't giving us a new group of main villains this season, we had Pre Visla and the Mandos on S2 and the Dathomir lot on S3. I'm hoping some of the Zygerrian villains will survive but that is pretty unlikely.
Well let's be honest, we need those villains to come back, and they are developing this season with the additions of the female Mando and Darth Maul. Although new villains are all fine and good, we also need to see repeats of the old ones or else they become like the very villain you've mentioned you don't like-a villain who doesn't come back from his/her first arc.

General Grievous wrote:Well, we know that Pre Visla and his female Mando lieutenant are gonna show up sometime, and that Darth Maul is going to be resurrected somehow (not looking forward to that actually). I have a feeling Bane won't appear much either, but at least he'll show up. All in all, we have a lot to look foward to for the rest of the season, so I'd say we keep our optimism up and see what the team gives us.

Its a shame they aren't giving us a new group of main villains this season, we had Pre Visla and the Mandos on S2 and the Dathomir lot on S3. I'm hoping some of the Zygerrian villains will survive but that is pretty unlikely.

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I suspected this about Cad Bane. He didnt even appeard in any of the trailers of s4.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Well, we know that Pre Visla and his female Mando lieutenant are gonna show up sometime, and that Darth Maul is going to be resurrected somehow (not looking forward to that actually). I have a feeling Bane won't appear much either, but at least he'll show up. All in all, we have a lot to look foward to for the rest of the season, so I'd say we keep our optimism up and see what the team gives us.

At this point I'm worried that we won't see much of Bane this season. The jail break could just be a stand alone episode. I'm hoping the second half of the season will focus on the villains and will hardly show the main cast of heroes like Anakin and Ahsoka.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

ARC Trooper wrote:I wonder if we see them escape this season. Will we?
It's possible. But the team has also let us down on this type of stuff before so anything could happen.

Probably not, if they are not shown escaping this season I hope that will mean that they have already been broken out off screen.

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I wonder if we see them escape this season. Will we?

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, I don't mind them getting captured, but when they don't escape and get back out there, you "get a disturbance in the Force." LOL.Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons - Page 3 495192

I wouldn't have minded Tambor getting captured if he had escaped in the following episode like Gunray, but I think its pretty lame that they keep putting all of these villains in jail just so the good guys can win.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

LOL, I think most people wouldn't challenge Windu face to face. But maybe he could've had a clone squad running to get to him and he detonate a bomb that would've kiled them, then he could've escaped.

Yeah that would be a cool thing to see I was hoping we would have seen Wat Tambor in a bit of action on Ryloth, but I guess he knew better than to challenge Windu.

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

General Grievous wrote:
CISFANBOY wrote:Sometimes I think they don't bother including separatist leaders because they aren't action villains, but still separatist leaders should appear on the hologram more instead of Dooku.

I personally like to see the separatist leaders because they add a lot of humor I mean it was funny to hear the Viceroy bossing Cad Bane around and it was also funny when San Hill was cheeky to Durge in the old show and got put in his place.

Some of the separatist leaders were known to use guns from time to time and Gunray did knock out Commander Gree so they did get involved in a little bit of combat, but they just aren't really a match for Jedi.
I'd like to see a Separatist leader nearly be captued by a squad of clones then pull out a small hold-out blaster and show them who's making the rules, LOL, but imagine how epic that'd be if San Hill, Tambor, or Tikkes did that!

That would be awesome if done, but the show is lazy these days to do such an epic thing!

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

CISFANBOY wrote:Sometimes I think they don't bother including separatist leaders because they aren't action villains, but still separatist leaders should appear on the hologram more instead of Dooku.

I personally like to see the separatist leaders because they add a lot of humor I mean it was funny to hear the Viceroy bossing Cad Bane around and it was also funny when San Hill was cheeky to Durge in the old show and got put in his place.

Some of the separatist leaders were known to use guns from time to time and Gunray did knock out Commander Gree so they did get involved in a little bit of combat, but they just aren't really a match for Jedi.
I'd like to see a Separatist leader nearly be captued by a squad of clones then pull out a small hold-out blaster and show them who's making the rules, LOL, but imagine how epic that'd be if San Hill, Tambor, or Tikkes did that!

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I remember that moment with San Hill and Durge.Very funny.

Sometimes I think they don't bother including separatist leaders because they aren't action villains, but still separatist leaders should appear on the hologram more instead of Dooku.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Dan Grievous wrote:Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons - Page 3 Tikkes13

TIKKES FOR THE WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
Wow, I must say, VERY impressive pic! Coolio!

CISFANBOY wrote:It was a nice change having Wat Tambor command the battle of Ryloth, however they shouldn't have made him get captured though, it would have been okay if they did an episode after where somebody freed him like with Gunray, but they didn't.

Still annoyed that Tikkes didn't appear they could have really developed his character in the Moncal arc it was lazy not adding him really. Considering that they don't put separatist leaders in charge of battles anymore like they did with Wat Tambor on Ryloth, it is very unlikely we will see Tikkes unless they do another battle on Moncal or show the whole separatist council together. I really hope we get to see Tikkes have a big role some day...
They definitely shouldn't have had those Separatist leaders captured, it ruins the whole point of them controlling the war.

ARC Trooper wrote:I think one of the reasons they didnt add Tikkes is beacause he is a political leader and has no place in the battlefield.
IMO, they should've stuck with the original Mon calamari battle from the original show. no Anakin or Padme' True, it would also mean no Riff Tamson, but that's the sacrifice you have to give whenever you want stuff from the EU. But, even if they didn't, they could've replaced Dooku with Tikkes. like you said, Tikkes has no place in a battlefield, but he would have a place in manipulating the forces that are on the battlefield. Just some food for thought.

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I think one of the reasons they didnt add Tikkes is beacause he is a political leader and has no place in the battlefield.

It was a nice change having Wat Tambor command the battle of Ryloth, however they shouldn't have made him get captured though, it would have been okay if they did an episode after where somebody freed him like with Gunray, but they didn't.

Still annoyed that Tikkes didn't appear they could have really developed his character in the Moncal arc it was lazy not adding him really. Considering that they don't put separatist leaders in charge of battles anymore like they did with Wat Tambor on Ryloth, it is very unlikely we will see Tikkes unless they do another battle on Moncal or show the whole separatist council together. I really hope we get to see Tikkes have a big role some day...

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Nice picture Dan.

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons - Page 3 Tikkes13

TIKKES FOR THE WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum