Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons

+6
StarWarsTalkShow
Yoda
ARC Trooper
GeneralGrievous505
Jedi~Chick
Dan Grievous
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Dooku being the source of all evil is POINTLESS! Remember Ryloth!?

For two episodes we had Tambor command the CIS and in the end Dooku just gave advice!

Here is the art work that drives me mad! Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons - Page 4 Trivia12

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY! THE SHOW HAS HAD SO MANY POINTLESS ONE OFFS AND CAMEOS AND THEY DID NOT GIVE ME THE FUN OF HAVING HIM IN THE END...

LAZY WRITING!!!

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Agreed, it's like Dooku was involved in EVERYTHING instead of matters that could've been dealt with by other Separatist leaders. But I usually don't focus on that though, as it doesn't really ruin overall continuity.

Yeah I think they left Tikkes out because of Nossor Ri, but still they could have put him on Mon Cal with Riff Tamson or at least shown him on the hologram. I think holo Dooku is too overused, they need to use more CIS leaders like Gunray on the hologram. Dooku shouldn't have enough time to be involved in near enough every single battle. One thing that is strange though is how we had a lot less Dooku in S2, I mean he could have appeared on the Cad Bane and Geonosis episodes.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

CISFANBOY wrote:Lol Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons - Page 4 495192 They messed with canon by not showing Tikkes, I mean why wouldn't he be involved in a big battle on his home planet?

There is actually some news about Tikkes on TCW site in the new trivia slide show for Prisoners...

"Representative Tikkes -- the Quarren Senator in Episode I, and a
Separatist Senator in Episodes II and III, almost made an appearance in
this episode. He was designed in concept art, but ultimately not
included, since his placement in the Quarren power structure and his
whereabouts in the war at this time would raise too many questions than
could be comfortably answered in this already packed episode"
Ha, they still could've done it by having Tamson answer to Tikkes instead of Dooku. But either way, they messed up canon in a lot more ways on Mon Calamari than you'd think. The only reasonable explanation for the events that occurred in those episodes is that is was a second battle, and it's rather pointless to make a second battle when you could just remake the first.

ARC Trooper wrote:
General Grievous wrote:As for the whole Kamino arc discussion, I can say only one thing, even though I hate it. They should've stuck with recreating the 1st Battle of Kamino instead of making a 2nd. That means no Anakin, Kenobi, Ventress, or (the part I hate saying) grievous. They should've just stuck with canon and let Shaak Ti have the spotlight like in the comic book (at least i think it was her there, I've never actually read the comic book).

But in general, some different duels amongst the heroes and villains is needed. Why haven't we seen a Kenobi vs. Dooku fight yet? I mean, by S4 that would be kind of expected, but we've yet to see it!
Anakin and Kenobi took part in the Kamino battle in the comic book.
Oh, they did? Well I take that part of my comment back then, like I said bfore, i have not actually read the comic, I just have some general info on the events during the Battle of Kamino.

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

General Grievous wrote:As for the whole Kamino arc discussion, I can say only one thing, even though I hate it. They should've stuck with recreating the 1st Battle of Kamino instead of making a 2nd. That means no Anakin, Kenobi, Ventress, or (the part I hate saying) grievous. They should've just stuck with canon and let Shaak Ti have the spotlight like in the comic book (at least i think it was her there, I've never actually read the comic book).

But in general, some different duels amongst the heroes and villains is needed. Why haven't we seen a Kenobi vs. Dooku fight yet? I mean, by S4 that would be kind of expected, but we've yet to see it!
Anakin and Kenobi took part in the Kamino battle in the comic book.

Lol Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons - Page 4 495192 They messed with canon by not showing Tikkes, I mean why wouldn't he be involved in a big battle on his home planet?

There is actually some news about Tikkes on TCW site in the new trivia slide show for Prisoners...

"Representative Tikkes -- the Quarren Senator in Episode I, and a
Separatist Senator in Episodes II and III, almost made an appearance in
this episode. He was designed in concept art, but ultimately not
included, since his placement in the Quarren power structure and his
whereabouts in the war at this time would raise too many questions than
could be comfortably answered in this already packed episode"

Anakin_lover

Anakin_lover

CISFANBOY wrote:I agree Anakin and Obi Wan fight Ventress too much on TCW. Dooku, Grievous and Ventress are all cool villains but surely they should be able to fight some of the other Jedi considering how many there are, its pretty uncreative putting them against Anakin and Obi Wan all of the time. I also think they should have kept Krell alive because that way Anakin and Obi Wan could have had a few fight with him, instead of them just recycling the same villains.
word

http://gothic44.deviantart.com/

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ha, good one, LOL, it's a shame though how their little excuse is more of a bad joke for us fans to poke at...or maybe it's just all-out funny, LOL.Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons - Page 4 495192

True, but they most likely "wouldn't want to mess with canon" Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons - Page 4 495192

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Actually, in a novel called Dark Rendevous, Dooku and Yoda fought one lkast time befoe the war ended. A duel in between wouldn't be that out of the ordinary based on that info.

That would have been pretty mint, it would be nice to see a Dooku vs Yoda duel on TCW, but I think I remember reading some where that there won't be another duel with those 2.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, they should've had a lightsaber duel between Yoda and Ventress in Ambush, the ending would've been amazing if they had.

I actually did enjoy TCW's version of the Battle of Kamino, however I would really like to see the first battle of Kamino that involved Passel Argente that would be really good. I'm happy that they are giving Dooku a bigger role, if Dooku and Anakin had a duel in the comic then there is no problem seeing it on TCW because they are following the comic, but if they do the Anakin vs Dooku duel too much it will start to get cheap. I was actually thinking that the other day, its strange that we haven't had a Kenobi vs Dooku duel yet, it would be nice as long as it wasn't done too often. There are so many Jedi that haven't had lightsaber duels on TCW yet like Yoda, Mace, Ki Adi Mundi. Shaak Ti. Saesee Tiin and so on.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

As for the whole Kamino arc discussion, I can say only one thing, even though I hate it. They should've stuck with recreating the 1st Battle of Kamino instead of making a 2nd. That means no Anakin, Kenobi, Ventress, or (the part I hate saying) grievous. They should've just stuck with canon and let Shaak Ti have the spotlight like in the comic book (at least i think it was her there, I've never actually read the comic book).

I would love to see a duel between Shaak Ti and Ventress that would be awesome. Grievous and Shaak Ti had a couple of fights on the old show and they were pretty good.

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

CISFANBOY wrote:They should have put Shaak Ti against Grievous on the battle of Kamino but instead they gave us yet another duel with Grievous and Obi Wan which I thought was pretty uncreative.
I would like to see Shaak Ti against Ventress on the battle of Kamino.

I agree Anakin and Obi Wan fight Ventress too much on TCW. Dooku, Grievous and Ventress are all cool villains but surely they should be able to fight some of the other Jedi considering how many there are, its pretty uncreative putting them against Anakin and Obi Wan all of the time. I also think they should have kept Krell alive because that way Anakin and Obi Wan could have had a few fight with him, instead of them just recycling the same villains.

Winter Retrac Celchu27

Winter Retrac Celchu27

Anakin_lover wrote:i love Aayla, she's my fav female jedi Very Happy

She is my favorite Female Jedi too! Wink

CISFANBOY wrote:They should have put Shaak Ti against Grievous on the battle of Kamino but instead they gave us yet another duel with Grievous and Obi Wan which I thought was pretty uncreative.

I agree. I'm sick of seeing Obi-wan duel Grievous in like, every single episode Grievous is in. Razz Another thing, I'm also tired of seeing Anakin duel Ventress as well. xD

They should have put Shaak Ti against Grievous on the battle of Kamino but instead they gave us yet another duel with Grievous and Obi Wan which I thought was pretty uncreative.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

They should bring both back, we've not seen either of them much really, except Aayla in S1. Shaak Ti was completely cut out in the Kamino battle, it almost mad me mad. They probably should've split that episode in two in my opinion.

Anakin_lover

Anakin_lover

they should bring her back

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Anakin_lover wrote:i love Aayla, she's my fav female jedi Very Happy
Yeah,mine too.Along with Shaak Ti.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, not to mention we got to see Aayla Secura in action. I must say, she's pretty ninja!Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons - Page 4 12144 The begginning scenes of Jedi Crash were great to, having a capital ship battle inside the planet's atmosphere was a good idea.

Anakin_lover

Anakin_lover

i love Aayla, she's my fav female jedi Very Happy

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Both ''Jedi Crash'' and ''Defenders of Peace '' are awesome episodes.
The Lurmen, Loc Durd, Aayla and Bly...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum