Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Characters that should make an appearence on The Clone Wars

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

He would probably only be the main character for this arc. Not to mention, he'd also make for an interesting villain if he began to have conflict with the Jedi after this arc. I mean, I know it sounds slightly crazy, but IMO, it's better than having Obi-wan get transformed like some Frankenstein rip-off and nearly lose his morals, one of the main reasons I like Kenobi as a maytter of fact-his sense of justice is very strong, but now it looks like he's decideing when or when not to edge on the border of the Jedi Code.

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Thats an interesting idea.But then again we would have a complete new main character.I dont think that most fans would have liked that.

I agree with you there GG, we should have had the real Hardeen do the mission, it would have been more interesting that way, but TCW team always over use the main trio and that is the problem.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

IDK, I mean, get that he has to look intimidating and all, but I think they could've used better ways. I mean, what if the REAL Hardeen had been hired by the Republic to complete the mission? then we would have not one but TWO uneasy alliances within the arc.

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I liked it.After all he needs to behave like a real bounty hunter. And that with the fork reminds me of Qui Gon grapping Jar Jars tongue in Anis home.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Although the cameo was interesting, I thought that scene was against everything Obi-wan stood for. I couldn't have possibly imagined my beloved Kenobi doing that. I hope they focus more on Bane than Kenobi for the rest of the arc.

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Yes that was nice.We wanted Karkarodons and we had one.
''Maybe you taste better'' LOL!

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

CISFANBOY wrote:I personally would love to see a Karkaradon lead a battle on the land, it would be interesting to see if they could fight as well being out of the water.

I think we got the cameo FIloni mentioned in the Prison! The guy who had his hand forked by Obi! Very Happy

Now back to the other cool stuff that could and should appear!!!

I personally would love to see a Karkaradon lead a battle on the land, it would be interesting to see if they could fight as well being out of the water.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, i guess I wouldn't mind them in the background, but definitely they shouldn't be on the battlefield again unless it's underwater.

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I think if they have at least a cameo,that wouldnt be so bad.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I think that would be a bad idea IMO. I mean, I'm sure they'll look cool on land and all, but after seeing Tamson during the underwater Mon Calamari arc, it's obvious these guys were meant to rule the ocean.

Yeah Filoni mentioned that we would be seeing the Karkaradons again this season, but they might just be getting a back ground appearance I'm not too sure.

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Someone in here said that were gonna see karkarodons in the series again.Was it you CIS?

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I thought Tamson's death was a good touch, considering he was mainly a water-based villain and we wouldn't be seeing him much more anyway.

They should have at least kept him alive for another arc. Its a pity that they kill off all of these great characters.

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I was sorry for Riff Tamson.I didnt expect him to die so soon and quick.

I agree that they have done a good job making Cad Bane a very good main alien villain, he definitely beats a human Durge that's for sure. I actually think that Krell and Sobeck were interesting enough to have as main alien villains on the show as well as Cad Bane. Krell could have been used to replace Ventress and if Sobeck had been left alive we could have had a CIS commander as main villain, but for the CIS they seem to get rid of all the villains unless they have a lightsaber.

I actually think that Riff Tamson should have been kept alive for a bit longer and the reason for that is because it would have been nice to have seen him fight out of the water. I think he did really well taking on republic forces on Moncal, but I wonder if he would have been very successful fighting on land.

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

General Grievous wrote:That would be awesome ARC! However, I think they are possibly going to direct the Death Watch towards a revenge against Dooku. Still pretty epic though.

True CIS. I think that certain villains should have died, but other ones should be revisited, like Gunray, Tambor, or even Nuvo Vindi. At least they have done one thing though-they have done Cad Bane very well as a main alien villain, and I'd rather have one really good one than a bunch of lousy ones.

AMEN! So true!

PS: I have been preaching this for the last two season, Grievous! Wink

Last edited by Dan Grievous on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

That would be awesome ARC! However, I think they are possibly going to direct the Death Watch towards a revenge against Dooku. Still pretty epic though.

True CIS. I think that certain villains should have died, but other ones should be revisited, like Gunray, Tambor, or even Nuvo Vindi. At least they have done one thing though-they have done Cad Bane very well as a main alien villain, and I'd rather have one really good one than a bunch of lousy ones.

I agree that we have had a decent variety in alien species on the show, but most of the alien villains have all been one offs like Sobeck, Tamson and Krell. I want more alien main villains and the only proper alien main villain we have on the show is Cad Bane, all of the others are either human or near human.

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Who knows? Maybe in the next season the Deathwatch will accomplish its objectives and will remove Satine of duty. I think that would be awesome.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

IMO, they've done pretty well at giving us a variety of alien species. I'm really not going to complain if I don't get an alien Mando, all I'll ask is that they do the Mandolorians right, and although the whole pacifist thing doesn't quite match up well, they've done Death Watch perfectly.

I have heard of some species of alien Mandalorians like Taung, Togorians and Mandallians I think it would be pretty awesome to have some alien Mandalorians on the show, but I can't see it happening sadly because they aren't likely to show any of the other clans and as far as I know there were only humans in the Death Watch.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

CISFANBOY wrote:I can why people are annoyed about what happened back in S2 it sounds like they messed up the Madalorian story a lot. I hope we get to see some of the other more violent Mandalorian clans in future episodes. Am I the only one that would love to see some alien Mandalorians on this show?
I personally don't mind if we see alien ones or not considering the majority of Mandolorians were human.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum