Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Characters that should make an appearence on The Clone Wars

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

It was leading a squad of droids that that were trying to kill Savage near the end of the episode.

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

There was one in Witches of the mist? Was at the start of the episode? Cause I cant remember it.

ARC Trooper wrote:I really liked those commander battle droids in TPM.

The last time we saw one of those was back in S3 on the episode Witches of the Mist. It's strange that we haven't seen one for a while.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, not to mention, I found them to be more humorous than regular droids. I guess the promotions consequently make their programming too arrogant, LOL.

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I really liked those commander battle droids in TPM.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

CISFANBOY wrote:I'm actually getting kind of fed up with tactical droids now I mean they killed TV-94 and then replaced him with TV-94B which was pretty cheap. I would like to see Grievous have to work with a flesh CIS villain not just another tactical droid that ends up dead after one episode. Tactical droids are just getting too common now, they seem to be replacing the OOM commander droids.
True, I don't like how we haven't seen some of the regular commander battle droids in a while now. I mean, tactical droids should play the role of the main villain's assistant, while the commander battle droids should be the ones on the front lines leading their squads. It seems that the tactical droids are playing both roles, while they are more suited to the former.

I would love to see all of those CIS leaders, I would be happy if they just gave us one new CIS leader each season, but these days they can't even be bothered to show Gunray.

Passel Argente looks awesome in that comic, I also like the look of his tactical droid it looks cooler than most of the other ones we have had on the series.

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Characters that should make an appearence on The Clone Wars - Page 3 Argente_Doctor

PASSEL ARGENTE

They even made Passel's Model of sorts in the comic!

Characters that should make an appearence on The Clone Wars - Page 3 Shu_Sullust

SHU MAI!
SHE HAD TO APPEAR IN THE SLAVERS ARC! BUT THE SHOW HATES CIS!

Characters that should make an appearence on The Clone Wars - Page 3 Trivia04

TIKKES!
THE MOST PAINFUL FOR ME THAT ALMOST HAPPENED!!!

Characters that should make an appearence on The Clone Wars - Page 3 ShuMaiAngry

WE NEED A SCENE LIKE THIS!

Characters that should make an appearence on The Clone Wars - Page 3 250px-SanHill_hs

FOR GOD's sakes, FILONI, stop being proud of stupid one-off idiots like Nix Card and MaK Plain and bring us the big guns!!!

Cheers, it is K'Kruhk by the way the Jedi that you were asking about.

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Nice avatar CIS.

I'm actually getting kind of fed up with tactical droids now I mean they killed TV-94 and then replaced him with TV-94B which was pretty cheap. I would like to see Grievous have to work with a flesh CIS villain not just another tactical droid that ends up dead after one episode. Tactical droids are just getting too common now, they seem to be replacing the OOM commander droids.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

CISFANBOY wrote:I don't like having tactical droids as main villains but it is nice that most CIS villains have them. I liked Grievous's tactical droid TV-94 but I was annoyed that they killed him off in his first episode, he could have easily been re used what with Grievous being a main villain...
I kinda liked him being killed off because Grievous will just get another to replace him as if nothing happened. This is yet another example of Grievous's role and methods in the Clone Wars.

ARC Trooper wrote:Antilles was killed by Darth Vader in his ship Tantive IV,right?
Correct, unfortunately. I wished that he had stayed alive, but I suppose his death scene was a very dramatic example of the Dark Lord's determination.

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Antilles was killed by Darth Vader in his ship Tantive IV,right?

I don't like having tactical droids as main villains but it is nice that most CIS villains have them. I liked Grievous's tactical droid TV-94 but I was annoyed that they killed him off in his first episode, he could have easily been re used what with Grievous being a main villain...

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I kinda like the tactical droids, not as the main vilains for epsidoes, but as a second in command for whoever the main villain is, like the tactical droid in Grievous Intrigue. Grievous and the tactical droid were a great combo in that episode.

Apart from tactical droids, but sadly most of them are useless when it comes to fighting.

Well they did go to the trouble of including Greedo who had a very small role in the movies, so I guess anything is possible. I personally like the idea of some of the droids having personalities instead of just being mindless killing machines, but that is how they are shown in TCW.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

CISFANBOY wrote:I'm a bit annoyed that the magna guards don't speak basic on TCW, I liked the way they were on the ROTS video game. I like the idea of the magna guards having more personality than most droids and taunting their opponents.
I kinda pefer them on TCW because they don't talk much. It kinda implies they are meant to kill and nothing else.

CISFANBOY wrote:I didn't actually know who Raymus Antilles was until I just looked him up on wookiepedia lol.
LOL, he's pretty cool IMO, though it's unfortunate he got killed in ANH.

I didn't actually know who Raymus Antilles was until I just looked him up on wookiepedia lol.

I'm a bit annoyed that the magna guards don't speak basic on TCW, I liked the way they were on the ROTS video game. I like the idea of the magna guards having more personality than most droids and taunting their opponents.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I'd like to see Captain Raymus Antilles. We haven't ever seen a whole lot of him, but in the Galatic Civil War he was a war hero to be remembered. Seeing him in the Clone Wars would probably make his character a legend of the Star Wars saga...

As you all know I would love to see the whole separatist council make an appearance on the series, but there are also some other movie characters I would like to see like Lushros Dofine and Grievous's Magna Guards from ROTS IG-101 and IG-102. Which movie characters would the rest of you love to see on the series?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum