Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

+5
SWneedsSASR
Dan Grievous
Anakin Skywalker77
ARC Trooper
GeneralGrievous505
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 14]

226Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:00 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, I'm really hoping for Rahm Kota to make an appearance sometime.

Ha, I'm getting so anxious for a preview now, I'm actually mad they haven't showed us one by this point. Give me my preview, Filoni!Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 82824

227Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:20 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

great suggestions, I think you may be right ARC, we may never see such epic battles like umbara again, until we get to the final seasons, when we get to those seasons It would be interesting to see the seps really start to win, make the war really desperate (which is what they really should be doing) Rahm Kota and his militia would be epic, its always their as a possibility, I think they are just scared of portraying him wrong, but they have pulled off a convincing portrayal of Chewbacca and Darth Mual so I gues they have no excuse XD It would be great if they could give us just a snippet, something to speculate on, even one of those web comics to keep us entertained, just something to sustain us over the break or give us insight... dang. aw well, once again patience, it seems as though the season goes so fast...

228Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:00 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

IDK what to hope for next season. Personally, I want to see some all out-campaign, like Umbara, but with an equal mixture of space battles and land battles. Obviously, I would want villain for said campaign to be Grievous. As for the Jedi leading the charge, I would want something more than just the main trio leading the charge, or at least a group of other Jedi to go along with them.

One Jedi I really want to see next season is Rahm Kota and his militia.

I also really want some commandos, it doesn't have to be Delta Squad, just as long as they are the amazingly epic clone commandos that we've always known!

I also want to see Cad Bane next season, and this time working directly with the CIS on some mission like In Cargo of Doom.

I want to see at least some form of explanation of Tambor and Poggle getting out of jail.

What I DON'T want is that Luxsoka nonsense. That was awful to watch, I hated every second of Luxsoka, the only thing that made that episode was Death Watch!

I want to see other Jedi in action, and Yoda in particular. I'm not saying there has to be entire episodes centered on them or Yoda, but it seems strange that people like Mace, Yoda, and Plo Koon are almost always talking and not chopping up battle droids.

Uh, IDK what else I want, I guess I want a GOOD explanation for Maul's survival, I don't want that non-canon storyline of a comic book of him geting bionic legs and surviving solely through the dark side-they've already given him bionic legs which are the one thing that make me cringe about this otherwise flawless storyline, and if it turns out that TCW is just ripping off that non-canon comic book, then I might actually dislike the entire Maul-coming-back thing.

I'm pretty sure that is it, LOL, now give it to me Filoni!Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 495192

229Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:41 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Yeah,the Deathwatch and Ahsokas dark moments rae the first important things we know about s5.
Trench has a possibility to return along with Tikkes,but it may be that this will not happen in s5.I say that because Lucas Animation has most eps of the next season completed,if not all.Especially while we are waiting a trailer.There cant be a trailer without finishing first the movie/tv show.
I dont know if we are about to see Clone Commandos,but acording to Filoni we will see some new clone troopers.
And about the huge battles,I dont think we're gonna see something like Umbara again.They showed some really impressive battles with Umbara and Mon Cala and they will not do the same thing with the next season.Thats why s4 is my favorite.They gave me exactly what I wanted always to see in the CW and thats why they call it "Battle Lines"

230Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:15 am

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

great review GG, so guys, what do we want to see more of in Season 5, from what I hear there will be Major Arcs about Mandalore, Ahsoka (apparently something big happens to her during this season) there is the possibility of characters like Trench,Mual/Savage and many others returning. It will be interesting to see where the CW Writers take Ventress' strory. I have heard rumors that pherhaps we could have Commados in action, just not the ones from the game. It would be nice to see more large scale battles like we got in the Umbara Arc just imagine that kind of scale on say an attack by death watch on the mandalorian capitial. Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 82824 Also as always, Grevious, I hope they continue to make him more of the fighter that he should be, like they did in Massacre. Thats another rumor floating around, that grevious may have a fce of with mual some time in the future. Thats the thing with the end of a season, so many avenues and possibilities, and having no trailer to go on doesn't help...

231Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:09 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Here's my review of Revenge. Gotta say, LOVED this finale, best one so far!

http://starwarsunderworld.blogspot.com/2012/03/revenge-review.html

232Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:40 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

ME TOO!!!
Whoo....alright calm down...patience....

233Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:25 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

LOL, I agree, where is the preview we've all been expecting!? I wanna see S5 so bad now!

234Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:50 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Yes in the previous season's we had a trailer after the finale.
I want to see a s5 so bad!

235Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:41 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

yeah, It was a pretty good season, but it just leaves on that massive cliffhanger and we might not get to find out more about the 2 brothers for much time to come, patience is the key, but now its killing me ha ha. I Really hope they release a trailer, even just a 1min trailer on SW.com, its unlike the CW crew to leave us in the dark for so long lol

236Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:03 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Season 4 has ended!
Well,I have to say that it was an excellent CW season.The last episode was indeed better than the previous one,I enjoyed it.
Now everyone is waiting for a s5 trailer.

237Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:18 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, the avatar looks really cool!

And like ARC said, S3 finale wasn't a bad episode, just not a powerful finale. It was kind of the same with the Boba arc actually, but at least the finale helped wrap up the loose ends of what happened in Death Trap.

238Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:00 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Today is season finale!!!
SWneedsSASR,I think the only bad fiinale epsiode was in season 3. I personally liked it,but I believe it was not so powerfull for a finale episode.Some people didnt liked it at all.

239Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:41 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

Yeah good to talk to you guys again, moving house, thanks GG for noticing my avatar, aussie spec ops ftw! but yeah that is stange about the season finale, the best part about these finales are that they are always epic, I dont think there has been a single finale ep that has been a bad episode, not only that, we get to see a snipet of season 5 Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 82824 I think that it will still go for 22 min though I would love to see a 44 minute episode

240Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:41 am

The break was after Crisis on Naboo, but before Massacre.

241Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:49 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I think it was before Massacre... IDK to be certain.

242Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:08 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I was expecting it would be so,after that week where we didnt had a new episode.When was it? After or before Massacre?

Last edited by ARC Trooper on Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

243Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:36 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, I figured.Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 495192 Kinda wished they were making an actual hour long episode, but I suppose you can't get everything you want.

244Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:29 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

General Grievous wrote:
SWneedsSASR wrote:Thanks for asking those questions CISFANBOY, its great that Filoni answered them becuase at least we have a massive hint towards whether or not we may see Admiral Trench again Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 82824 I found the newest episode Brothers as a kind of average episode save for mual. It wasn't too bad and I just found that it didn't live up to the hype surrounding it, maybe I'm just disapointed that we didnt get to see savage again take his anger out on some (as in more than just Kenobi)unfortunate jedi, but judging by the previews and character set ups in this episodes, we are going to see just that. im looking foward to the next episode, I just hope they deliver an explanation as to how and why Mual survived,
Hey SASR! Long time no see, eh? Nice avatar BTW.

LOL, I suppose I'm alone in my love of the episode.Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 495192 I still don't know why it received suchbad criticsm, but I have a feeling "Revenge" will change all that.

BTW, two questions. One, have any of you noticed that this is the first finale since S1 where we haven't had two back-to-back episodes? And two, do any of ou know how long Revenge will last? Are they finally making one, hour-long episode for the finale to replace their back-to-back thing or is it going to be like Hostage Crisis and only 30 min. long like every other episode?

I noticed it too GG. And I think the last episode will still be 22 min. long.

245Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:52 pm

I love having CIS commanders on the show, but they always seem to be one off villains no matter what happens to them. I want some CIS commanders that will become recurring villains, lots of bounty hunters are spared and are allowed to reappear in the series so TCW team should do the same with some of the CIS commanders.

246Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:33 pm

SWneedsSASR wrote:Thanks for asking those questions CISFANBOY, its great that Filoni answered them becuase at least we have a massive hint towards whether or not we may see Admiral Trench again Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 82824 I found the newest episode Brothers as a kind of average episode save for mual. It wasn't too bad and I just found that it didn't live up to the hype surrounding it, maybe I'm just disapointed that we didnt get to see savage again take his anger out on some (as in more than just Kenobi)unfortunate jedi, but judging by the previews and character set ups in this episodes, we are going to see just that. im looking foward to the next episode, I just hope they deliver an explanation as to how and why Mual survived,

No problem, I hope that you found the questions and answers that I posted interesting Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 65586 I was really happy that he answered those questions, as for the Trench answer I am now thinking that it was intentional that they wanted fans to be unsure of his fate (even though the bigger majority of fans believed that he did die) there were still some fans that believed he had survived. If Trench did die in Cat and Mouse why wouldn't Dave just tell us? It looks a lot more likely that Trench did survive now...

This season has been lacking variety in Jedi characters, the only new Jedi character was Pong Krell, but turned out to be a villain. I'm getting bored of Anakin, Obi Wan and Ahsoka, the main trio are overused.

247Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:50 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Hey SASR! Long time no see, eh? Nice avatar BTW.

LOL, I suppose I'm alone in my love of the episode.Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 495192 I still don't know why it received suchbad criticsm, but I have a feeling "Revenge" will change all that.

BTW, two questions. One, have any of you noticed that this is the first finale since S1 where we haven't had two back-to-back episodes? And two, do any of ou know how long Revenge will last? Are they finally making one, hour-long episode for the finale to replace their back-to-back thing or is it going to be like Hostage Crisis and only 30 min. long like every other episode?

248Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:22 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Hey nice to "see" you again SWneedsSASR!

249Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

CISFANBOY wrote:I had the pleasure of speaking to Dave Filoni on EW.com yesterday, here are the questions of mine that he replied to.

Alex Gregory

Q. Dear Mr Filoni, will we ever see CIS leaders like Gunray and
Tambor return to the show and will some of the other CIS leaders from
the movies like Tikkes and Passel Argente make an appearence on the
show?

A. The CIS leaders are a bit different as to how they fit into
things than was presumed in the EU. We have intentionally left them out
so far while we figure out how to use them properly. They are after all
businessmen and not Generals, so they would not be leading forces
against the Republic in reality.

Alex Gregory
Q. Cheers for replying to my question Dave but will you ever show
any of the separatist leaders again, if we can't have the others can't
we at least have Gunray?

A. I think in time, you may see them again, Wat Tambor is cool after all.

Alex Gregory

Q. Will we see Dooku try to get revenge on Hondo? It was hinted
at the end of Gungan General that Dooku would return to Florrum for
revenge.

A. Dooku has a good memory, as do you Alex.

Alex Gregory
Q. Did Admiral Trench die in Cat and Mouse Dave?

A. I find spiders hard to kill, dont you?

Alex Gregory

Q. Will we ever see Durge
on the show? and when I say Durge I want to see him as an alien, I would
hate to see him on TCW as a human

A.
if we did Durge
(which is unlikely) he would be alien and not human, I agree. Early on
the plan was to use him and alter him, but we scrapped him for Cad Bane.
If he ever appeared I'd keep him like the EU version, but I don't think
he will apear.

Alex Gregory
Q. Dear Mr Filoni, will we ever see CIS leaders like Gunray and
Tambor return to the show and will some of the other CIS leaders from
the movies like Tikkes and Passel Argente make an appearence on the
show?

A. The CIS leaders are a bit different as to how they fit into
things than was presumed in the EU. We have intentionally left them out
so far while we figure out how to use them properly. They are after all
businessmen and not Generals, so they would not be leading forces
against the Republic in reality.

This annoyed the heck out of me! I mean this is the same person who put Padme in battles!

Alex Gregory
Q. Cheers for replying to my question Dave but will you ever show
any of the separatist leaders again, if we can't have the others can't
we at least have Gunray?

A. I think in time, you may see them again, Wat Tambor is cool after all.

But this kinda made me happy but the uncertainty of the answer made the answer felt fake. I mean with the stupid Bo-Katan Filoni flat out said that she will be back next season...
I mean with the Jedi he was so direct if they are going to appear. Like Oppo Rancisis but regarding the Separatists, Filoni was soooo cryptic and secretive that almost makes me feel that he is just hiding the fact that he and Crazy Lucas hate them.
And only want to have CIS commanders to maybe make into action figures but that is also idiotic from them cause Hasbro said they will not be doing almost any Separatists!

Alex Gregory
Q. Did Admiral Trench die in Cat and Mouse Dave?

A. I find spiders hard to kill, dont you?

The answer about this made me feel happy cause since S2 I have been one of the few who have been proclaiming that Trench survived!

250Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:47 am

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

Thanks for asking those questions CISFANBOY, its great that Filoni answered them becuase at least we have a massive hint towards whether or not we may see Admiral Trench again Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 10 82824 I found the newest episode Brothers as a kind of average episode save for mual. It wasn't too bad and I just found that it didn't live up to the hype surrounding it, maybe I'm just disapointed that we didnt get to see savage again take his anger out on some (as in more than just Kenobi)unfortunate jedi, but judging by the previews and character set ups in this episodes, we are going to see just that. im looking foward to the next episode, I just hope they deliver an explanation as to how and why Mual survived,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum