Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discussion Thread

+3
EVANTHETOON
BarrissOffee1297
GabbyTheJediAvenger
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Thread Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:43 pm

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Cool! Very Happy Nice chapter!

52Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Thread Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:51 am

i agree it was great

Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_twisted Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_twisted Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_twisted

53Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Thread Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:27 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, cool story so far Hartattack!

54Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Thread Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:40 am

BarrissOffee1297

BarrissOffee1297

I concur great story so far!! Discussion Thread - Page 3 Alien

http://www.opineofmine.blogspot.com

55Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Thread Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:29 pm

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still working on the story. In the mean time I wanted to do another trivia question. In the last line Ian says "This place's got everything", I got that from one of my favorite non-Star Wars movies, do you know what it is? 

http://benhartattack.blogspot.com/

56Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Thread Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:33 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I really don't know, so I'll take a really random guess. Indiana Jones?

57Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Thread Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:59 am

I think it might be Indy too.

Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_twisted Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_twisted Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_twisted

58Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Thread Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:44 am

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

Nope, not Indy. Want a hint? 

59Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Thread Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:50 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Yeah, sure. Very Happy

60Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Thread Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:38 am

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

Okedoke! "Jake" is the name of the character that said that exact quote. Any ideas?

61Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Thread Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:12 pm

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I have no clue.

62Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Thread Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:33 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Hey Hartattack, when are you going to post more of your story? I wanna read more!

63Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Thread Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:13 am

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

I'm working on it.... Discussion Thread - Page 3 12480

64Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Thread Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:42 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yay!!!!! More storytime!!!!!! *spases out across the floor and paramedics drag away my smiling body* Razz Razz Razz Seriously though, can't wait!

65Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Thread Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:07 am

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

Ok, I'm trying to finish up chapter 1 but I need y'all's help to do so! Since the last time I updated I ran into a road block, I'm having trouble making up and describing the Scorpion (The ship Kyle and Ian see at the end of chapter 5). I've come up with several chracteristics that I want to keep but nothing major, here's where you guys come in. Gimme some ideas or even a full description of what would make an awesome ship. Here's a few things i've gotten so far:

The ship, codenamed "Scorpion", is an experimental Imperial spacecraft. It has an array of rare and experimental weapons and technology including a cloaking device. I kinda consider it a cross between the Rouge shadow and The Millennium Falcon, it was made by the Empire so it resembles an Imperial craft but I also want other design features from ships like the Falcon. This ship is the home base of the characters in my story. It will shuttle them from place to place and save their lives many times. although I've considered making it a very large ship I really just want it to be the size of a small freighter. The only thing I've designed in detail is the cockpit. It's inspired from the Consular-class cruiser's bridge. The roof is looks like a fighter jet's canopy, it's all glass, pointy at the front and wide at the back. It site on top of the ship so you have almost a 360 degree view of your surroundings. Inside there are six seats, 2 for the pilots at the front and 4 down the sides. I'll try to add more to this as I think it up.

66Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Thread Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:29 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

It sounds pretty cool, HartAttack! yodasmile

67Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Thread Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:05 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, seems cool! For the further description you wanted however, here's my suggestions: You have your cockpit in the center bow, and have the main body of it behind it. On the top of this body would be the majority of it's cool stuff, like cannons and cloaking device. Then, on it's sides, it would have the wings of the Rogue Shadow. How's this sound? Does it help you at all?

68Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Thread Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:35 pm

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

Check this out, it's about what you described Grievous!
Discussion Thread - Page 3 Martyr10

The name of this ship is "Martyr", it was Greivous's shuttle prior to him becoming a Cyborg. It looks really cool and really close to what I was looking for. I love the idea of having wings like the Rouge Shadow on it although I think it would be even cooler to make 'em like V-Wing wings so the fold in and out for landing and flight. Well crap, at first I was asking you guys for your ideas yet I'm still making up my own, What do you guys think of this? Question Question

69Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Thread Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:10 pm

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I have always liked Rouge Shadow's wings. I kinda like that idea even more then a v-wing ship's wings. A v-wing ship's wings are maybe just a little too longish. Rouge Shadow's wings are a little better, in my opinion.

70Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Thread Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:58 pm

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

You mean the wings from TFUII right?

71Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Thread Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:18 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Hartattack!!!!! Great idea! You could, in your story, have the imperials take this ship's plans, then have them add all that stuff you wanted. That way, you can describe that picture, then add all the extras where you want them so that it's not so hard! Does this sound good?

72Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Thread Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:50 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

HartAttack wrote:You mean the wings from TFUII right?

I...suppose. Aren't TFU I & TFU II have the same wings on the ship?

73Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Thread Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:43 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yes, I have the game and I believe so.

74Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Thread Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:18 am

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

GeneralGrievous505 wrote:Hartattack!!!!! Great idea! You could, in your story, have the imperials take this ship's plans, then have them add all that stuff you wanted. That way, you can describe that picture, then add all the extras where you want them so that it's not so hard! Does this sound good?

That's a great idea but there's only one problem. A litte later in the story The Imperials do re-capture the ship but that's after the heroes use the cloaking device. But, I have a solution: At this point the reader will only learn what the ship looks like, through the story the characters will discover all the ship's feature along the reader. Btw, Kota changed the wings and a few other things about the Rouge Shadow after Starkiller "Died" so it looks different between both games.

75Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion Thread Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:28 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

HartAttack wrote:
GeneralGrievous505 wrote:Hartattack!!!!! Great idea! You could, in your story, have the imperials take this ship's plans, then have them add all that stuff you wanted. That way, you can describe that picture, then add all the extras where you want them so that it's not so hard! Does this sound good?

That's a great idea but there's only one problem. A litte later in the story The Imperials do re-capture the ship but that's after the heroes use the cloaking device. But, I have a solution: At this point the reader will only learn what the ship looks like, through the story the characters will discover all the ship's feature along the reader. Btw, Kota changed the wings and a few other things about the Rouge Shadow after Starkiller "Died" so it looks different between both games.
Ooops, I believe I may have given you the wrong picture I was hoping to give you. What I'm saying, is that BEFORE your story begins, have a scenario where the imperials use the Martyr's ship plans to create the Scorpion, kinda like a prequel. You could make this scenario a bonus story or just mention it somehwere in Outlaws. That way, you can describe the Martyr in this chapter, then do all that other stuff that you were saying about revealing it's "special talents" as the story goes along.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum