Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

+5
SWneedsSASR
Dan Grievous
Anakin Skywalker77
ARC Trooper
GeneralGrievous505
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 14]

151Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:41 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, if they decide for instance to say in Onderon's history of a dark Jedi Exile (Meetra Surik to be exact), than I'll definitely have major issues.

152Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:59 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

I don't think they can mess it up, but then again Star Wars us delicate. I hope it's not a 4 part arc though.

http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

153Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:14 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yup, I read it yesterday, Onderon's definitely on. I hope they don't mess it up, but we'll have to wait and see.

154Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Thu May 31, 2012 7:45 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

We can only hope. Also TFN confirmed Dan's theory with this article: http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/SW_Insider_Reveals_TCW_S5_Details_145968.asp so I think we wil be seeings some pretty awesome stuff this season. I am really only looking forward to this part of the season, but who knows what else will be in this season too!

155Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Thu May 31, 2012 4:08 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, while it may not be Kota, a KOTOR reference like that is always welcome! And who knows, Kota may be the Republic hero for the battle, you never know.

156Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed May 30, 2012 2:05 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

I think this will answer any questions about Rahm Kota showing up in Season 5. He might, but I doubt it Sad https://youtu.be/tsAnmZzV7-4

157Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon May 21, 2012 8:48 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, I'm gonna be SO psyched if Kota appears this season...

Whoa, I didn't notice that, but that'll be creepy if it does get cut off...

Awesome! Perhaps we'll see how Boil is doing after Waxer's unfortunate death in Carnage of Krell...

Yeah, I noticed that too, but it also looks like they may be going to war against Dooku as well...

158Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun May 20, 2012 3:38 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Indeed GG. I was thrilled too when I saw it. These humans look like Kotas militia,but we cant be sure about it. I think they have something to do with the homeplanet of Adi Gallia. I hope this time she get killed by Grievous like in the comic.
That space battle they show us looks epic too. Reminds me of ROTS.

If you watch closely to Savage you'll notice that he has a robotic arm now. Propably it get cut of by Anakin or Gallia.

Also watch closely to the scenes with Grievous. There is the 212th Attack Battalion like in the battle of Utapau!!! Yeeeeeaaaahhh!!!

The Deathwatch is what I want to see most of all. There is a scene with Visla in Satines throne room!!!

159Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun May 20, 2012 6:31 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

OMGOSH!!!!! So much to talk about!

Was that Kota's militia I see at the beginning after the clips we saw in tha teaser?

I know for a FACT I saw Oppress and Embo duking it out in hand-to-hand combat near the end!

Of course, I have to mention I saw my beloved Grievous in there, looking like he was tearing a Republic hangar to pieces.

We saw a lot of new characters that might be interesting.

Hondo's back, and obviously still in the middle of trouble that he's always starting.

Death Watch seems to be FINALLY going to all out war against either Mandalore or Serreno-perhaps both.

We seem to have a well-rounded cast of characters this season and perhaps less of the same heroes and villains every episode, though it's of course too early to tell.

160Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat May 19, 2012 5:18 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Surprise Forum!!!

161Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat May 19, 2012 2:54 am

Darth Robin

Darth Robin

Oh, yes. The lake sceene! Beutiful scenery!

162Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat May 19, 2012 2:51 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I agree with you. The only thing I like in the love scenes is the location in Italy where they were filmed.

163Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat May 19, 2012 2:49 am

Darth Robin

Darth Robin

Yeh, those parts where defenetly the best in the movie. Not to menton Jango and Dooku. But the long, boring love sceenes between Anakin and Padme puts it down. The love sceenes in The Empire Stickes Back(my favorite star wars movie) were much better executed. It never got boring in that movie. Plus I find the Tatooine sceenes quite boring as well.

164Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri May 18, 2012 12:42 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

HAHAHA!!! I have heard this so many times! The reasons I like it more tha the other films are specific. It has Kamino (love this planet),the first appearance of the clones ,the battle of Geonosis,200 Jedi in an arena fighting,political crisis similar to real ones that happened and happen...

165Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri May 18, 2012 12:36 am

Darth Robin

Darth Robin

Attack of the Clones? Realy? I'm suprised, so many say it's the worst one. Personly I like it more than The Phantom Menace but it's far from the best one.

166Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Thu May 17, 2012 11:46 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Here I am with a new video to celebrate 10 years since the release of my fav star wars movie!

167Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Thu May 10, 2012 4:03 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

LOL, I get you mean CIS. But I still didn't like that guy, I mean, the Zillo Beast just wanted to be fwiends!Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 495192

168Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed May 09, 2012 11:47 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Hello forum!!! Speaking of the dug leader...*ahem*...I dont care about him either...Sorry CIS fanboy.LOL!

169Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed May 09, 2012 8:47 pm

I liked how he was a villain that ended up joining the republic. I would like to see a battle where the republic forces will be shown as evil as well as the CIS.

170Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed May 09, 2012 5:40 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh yeah, I remember him! LOL, he was a jerk, I think Darth Robin might be right about this one, anyone who is both mean enough and stupid enough to take on the Zillo Beast doesn't deserve the spotlight on this show.Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 495192

171Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue May 08, 2012 7:30 pm

General Grievous wrote:LOL, who's he?

He is the Dug leader that was on the episode called The Zillo Beast. I would like to see another battle on Malastare, but with a flesh villain leading CIS forces, not an unnamed tactical droid.

172Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue May 08, 2012 5:01 pm

Darth Robin

Darth Robin

CISFANBOY wrote:Am I the only one that would like to see Doge Nakha Urus return to the show?
Yes, you are.

173Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue May 08, 2012 5:59 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

LOL, who's he?

174Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue May 08, 2012 4:05 am

Am I the only one that would like to see Doge Nakha Urus return to the show?

175Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun May 06, 2012 8:35 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, but I heard that this is just a teaser of the real trailer to air during Star Wars weekends or some other convention like that. There's hope for us yet!Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 7 82824

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum