Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

+5
SWneedsSASR
Dan Grievous
Anakin Skywalker77
ARC Trooper
GeneralGrievous505
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 14]

176Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun May 06, 2012 6:57 am

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

Well here it is on Youtube, not very much, shows mual and savage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GznhuMPav2c and a little bit of death watch.

177Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri May 04, 2012 4:10 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yes!!! I wonder why they took so long to air it, but I'm glad to finally have it nonetheless. It'll be great if Rahm Kota's in it, I think I've wanted him to be on the series since Season 2. Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 82824

178Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Thu May 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Darth Robin

Darth Robin

Yepiiiiii!Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 82824

179Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Thu May 03, 2012 1:52 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

Well ladies and gentlemen, I believe our patience has won, just over 24H and we will finally have the coverted Season 5 trailer we have been waiting for. All we know is, darth mual will be in it.

180Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:03 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Awesome, I'll look up "on the conveyor belt" sometime.

Sure, I'd love to listen in on all of the extra bonus tracks that were cut from the soundtrack alblum release.

181Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:33 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

General Grievous wrote:Nice! BTW, where did you find that music, it's not on the orginal soundtrack, so I can't play it on my Nook witht the rest of my SW soundtracks.Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 495192 Same with the Yoda vs. Dooku duel, and a couple others in ROTS.

So you noticed the music too GG,huh? I couldnt find it either. If I tell you that I was searching for this track for than a year you may not believe,so lets just say I was searching it for months! Its the bonus track from AOTC "On the conveyor belt" and it plays during the droid factory scene in Episode II if memory serves. And yes,ROTS and TPM has its bonus track as well. The one of ROTS is playing during the Nostalgia Teaser and from TPM in the scene with the droid control ship being exploded by Anakin. I'll try to find these two bonus tracks sometime. If you want me to send you the music,pm me and we'll find a way.

182Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:17 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Nice! BTW, where did you find that music, it's not on the orginal soundtrack, so I can't play it on my Nook witht the rest of my SW soundtracks.Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 495192 Same with the Yoda vs. Dooku duel, and a couple others in ROTS.

183Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:01 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Ηere is my first Clone Wars intro for my youtube channel.

184Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:56 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh, I think I know what you're talking about, I've seen the scene befre but like ARC said, nothing important.

185Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:54 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

idk how the bell i missed it before

186Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:53 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Ahsokasister wrote:its in the very beginning from storm on ryloth but i think it was cut out idk idk its on the youtube version
I showed the video to one of my friends in England,since I cant watch it myself,and he says its just scenes from Storm over Ryloth.Nothing important.

187Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:32 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

its in the very beginning from storm on ryloth but i think it was cut out idk idk its on the youtube version

188Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:54 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Really? What was it? Can you tell?

189Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW never mind i found it LOL

190Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:52 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Ahsokasister wrote:PLEASE HELP I WANT TO WATCH THIS SOOOOO BADLY

ive been trying 2 figure this out for over a year please watch thing link and @ 1:52-1:53 and 2:00-about 2:02 and through those couple of seconds inbetween there are clips of anakin and ahsoka right before she appears in her star fighter to be getting ready for storm over ryloth in season 1 but i can't find that scene PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE tell me what episode its in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptC03I9J9jA
Im sorry Ahsokasister,its blocked in my country.Can you send it to my e mail adresse? Now I want to watch it as much as you want to know the episodes theyre appear.

191Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

PLEASE HELP I WANT TO WATCH THIS SOOOOO BADLY

ive been trying 2 figure this out for over a year please watch thing link and @ 1:52-1:53 and 2:00-about 2:02 and through those couple of seconds inbetween there are clips of anakin and ahsoka right before she appears in her star fighter to be getting ready for storm over ryloth in season 1 but i can't find that scene PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE tell me what episode its in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptC03I9J9jA

192Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:33 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, unfortunately. The DVD discs gave you almost the bare minimum of extra content while the blue-rays gave you as much as possible, lol, I sometimes feel rip-offed.Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 495192

193Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:51 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Ahsokasister wrote:I wish i could find the deleted scenes from the blue ray discs online

Are they only in the blu ray edition?

194Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:45 pm

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

I wish i could find the deleted scenes from the blue ray discs online

195Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:58 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I want to start buying them on DVD now.

196Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:36 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, I have the seasons on DVD, and I always forget until I watch them how awesome certain episodes were.

197Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:02 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I have forgotten how much I like many episodes. I started realizing it watching all these old eps in the TV.

198Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:13 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

LOL, epic! I forgot how much I loved that episode, they should've just called it Battleship, LOL.Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 495192

199Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:52 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

And I have another Clone Wars video for you made from the episode Cat and Mouse! Enjoy it!

200Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:29 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

SWneedsSASR wrote:Thanks grevious, very dissapointed, though ha ha. ,
LOL, no problem.

CISFANBOY wrote:I hope that in S5 there will be episodes that focus on different Jedi and their clones
Yes, I agree completely, we need more NEW stuff, not rehashing of old ideas! This whole Mual arc, while I disagree with the general premise of Maul returning, proves that the TCW team can come up wth very original story arcs if they put their hearts to it!...or just let Katie lucas do the job, LOL.Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 8 495192

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum