Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4

+4
Ahsokasister
GeneralGrievous505
Dan Grievous
ARC Trooper
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

151Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

ARC Trooper wrote:I think he means ''Grevious Intrigue''

That is right! It is for a few seconds but three clones hold him down!

Yes, the monster that once took on 7 Jedi now can not stand up to a few a clones too!
How the mighty have been ruined by hack writing!

152Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:07 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I think he means ''Grevious Intrigue''

153Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:48 pm

When did Grievous get beaten by the clones?

154Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:08 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

CISFANBOY wrote:Maybe, but I don't want to get my hopes up that Grievous will get a win considering what happened in Shadow Warrior. I couldn't really see them killing off Ventress, they tend to keep the popular characters alive. I'm hoping we will get a replacement for Ventress, it would be nice to see Dooku get a new personal assassin and it would also mean we would have a main CIS villain with an unknown fate.

Shadow Warrior is the rotten tomato in the Season! NOW!

If that poodo did not exist then Grievous would have only lost to Force-users but now he has suffered his bigges shame thanks to that episode. Point is, they can not make Grievous beat Ventress without having this notion:

Grievous beaten by Jedi > Grievous beaten by clones > Grievous beaten by idiotic Gungans > Grievous beats Ventress

By this I mean that they will make Ventress the weakest of all!

155Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:48 am

Maybe, but I don't want to get my hopes up that Grievous will get a win considering what happened in Shadow Warrior. I couldn't really see them killing off Ventress, they tend to keep the popular characters alive. I'm hoping we will get a replacement for Ventress, it would be nice to see Dooku get a new personal assassin and it would also mean we would have a main CIS villain with an unknown fate.

156Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:11 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I wouldn't be too sure of that. This whole Nightsisters thing can't last forever, and I'm pretty sure the team knows that. I have a feeling it will all come down this season, and considering we have footage of Grievous on Dathomir, it's very possible that the CIS will be the ones to start turning the wheel.

157Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:02 am

I'm hoping they will include some Dooku's dark acolytes on the show at some point like Sora Bulq. I have a bad feeling that Grievous might end up losing this upcoming fight like he did on Shadow Warrior, I hope I am wrong though he needs a big win to make up for being defeated by the Gungans so easily.

I'm hoping we will get to see Sidious in action at some point, it would be nice to have a Sidious centric arc.

158Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:52 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

That's the whole reason I liked Sidious-the whole war is practically meaningless without him. Heck, there wouldn't have even BEEN a war without him. Someone with that type of power deserves at least some credit.

I agree, especially if Grievous is getting involved-it means that the Nightsisters are becoming a threat not only to Dooku but the CIS as well. Not a good omen if you ask me...I mean for Dooku of course, it ought to be great for us fans!Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 82824

159Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:02 am

Sidious isn't one of my favorite villains, I hate how he betrays Dooku and the CIS in ROTS, but I would still love to see him in action on TCW. I enjoyed the scene with Palpatine at the end of Pursuit of Peace.

I think if things keep getting out of hand then Dooku will have to inform his master, I mean Ventress, Mother Talzin and the Night sisters are still out there, as well as Savage and Maul will most likely be on Savage's side.

160Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:34 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

CISFANBOY wrote:I agree they probably could do more with Sidous if they put their minds to it, maybe do an episode where some unknown Jedi finds out about his true identity or something. Maybe because of all the trouble Dooku is having with Savage and Ventress, if things keep getting out of hand he might have to get involved personally.
That would be PLO KOOL! You know, what if Sidious and Savage duel!? Seriously, that would be epic! It would be the equivalent of seeing Sidious and Maul duel, and we could see Sidious cream someone finally in the series!

Jango Nova wrote:Im happy that we are finally going to see Death Watch again.
Amen, there story was not finished in S2...now, the circle is complete, THEY are the masters of the Clone Wars!Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 495192

161Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:44 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

What if Filoni was WRONG again! And he meant that the four part arc of Cad Bane and Obi-Wan starts on the 13th of January with the episode "Deception" and then it proceeds I doubt the Mandos will have anything to do with Bane and indeed it would like that guy Christian Taylor said a standalone Mando return and not an arc!

162Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:41 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Jango Nova wrote:Im happy that we are finally going to see Death Watch again.

For me it could a highlight compared to the silly arc that follows it!

PRE ROCKS!

163Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:02 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Im happy that we are finally going to see Death Watch again.

164Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:08 pm

As for the trailer for the second half of S4, it looks very exciting where villains are concerned, but as for heroes it is mostly just the same ones recycled which is pretty uncreative. The only good thing we know about concerning the heroes is that it looks like Mace Windu will finally see some action.

I also think its getting a bit ridiculous how they keep doing all of these duels with Dooku and Anakin. Don't get me wrong I like Dooku, but there are so many other cool Jedi that we have never seen him fight like Mace, Kid Adi, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto and so on or they could put him against some unknown Jedi which would be even better because it would mean that he could kill them.

165Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:54 pm

I agree they probably could do more with Sidous if they put their minds to it, maybe do an episode where some unknown Jedi finds out about his true identity or something. Maybe because of all the trouble Dooku is having with Savage and Ventress, if things keep getting out of hand he might have to get involved personally.

166Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:15 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

CISFANBOY wrote:It actually sounded pretty cool what originally happened on the comic, the republic going against Palpatine and blowing up the facility anyway. The happy ending really did feel forced in though I mean they just keep adding all these happy endings just for the sake of doing so, it's bad story telling, it was also stupid how the republic somehow managed to end up winning the battle of Umbara at the last minute. I also think they should have made it more clear that it was a bad guy win on the slaver arc and done a scene with Atai laughing about his victory...
Wow, didn't know about Palpatine trying to interfere. I kinda wished they had done that. IMO, they should show that Sidious is truly controlling the war instead of just having cameos. The only episodes even slightly centered on him was the Holocron arc, and let's face it, Cad Bane blew away Sidious in epicness during those episodes.

Anakin_lover wrote:OBI WAN GETS SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*tears* *tears*
LOL, I was kinda shocked to see that in the trailer too. I almost expected to see it in Escpae from Kadavo, but now the suspense is on for "when Obi-wan gets shot."

I actually liked the trailer. I mean, the bounty hunters will be great to see, the Mandolorians will be great to see, possibly the Nightsisters will be great to see again (not sure considering Maul's getting resurrected), and I didn't see any possibilities for anything really bad. Seriously, let's be sure not to count our chickens before they hatch because we might be pleasantly surprised.

167Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Here is my opinion on the letdown called the Second Half of S4!

http://dan-grievous.blogspot.com/2012/01/dan-grievous-and-s4-second-half-trailer.html

168Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:02 pm

Here are my thoughts on what we know about the second half of S4.

It's nice to know that we will get to see Pre Visla in another fight even though it is only Ahsoka. I'm hoping that his female Lieutenant will have some sort of saber similar to Pre's not just a gun. I'm not too bothered about the return of the separatist senate although I would prefer to see the CIS council, hopefully Passel or Shu Mai will get a mention considering that we will be getting a senator from the Corporate Alliance and a Gossam senator who will most likely be representing the Commerce Guild.

I'm really excited for the bounty hunter/prison break arc because of all the cool bounty hunters that will end up meeting each other. However I am still annoyed that we have to have the main trio for this arc, I was hoping it was going to be from the bounty hunters POV with unknown Jedi. On the bright side we are getting Mace Windu vs Embo, I am looking forward to that.

If Crisis on Naboo is part of the jail break arc, than maybe Massacre will be a stand alone episode showing the fight with Grievous and Ventress. Still not sure what to think of the episode Bounty, will it feature Dengar or will he be in the jail break arc?

As for the Maul and Savage episodes, I am not sure what to make of them yet, but it will be pretty interesting to see how they play out.

169Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:06 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

To say the the truth,having a THIRD Ani-Dooku duel this season is really boring.
Grevious VS Ventress will be interesting.And Im very excited about Pre Visla,but knowing that he will fight Ahsoka makes me worry about he's fate.If he get killed by Ahsoka I will be dissapointed.

170Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:24 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

REEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLYYY NOT IMPRESSED BY THE SECOND HALF TRAILER!

All looks forced and recycled. It is like part of Shadow Warrior and Rise of the Bounty Hunters all over again!

The only good thing to come is Ventress vs Grievous which I think they will manage to SKREW UP! And maybe seeing Pre Viszla again will be cool! THAT's it!

171Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:53 am

Anakin_lover

Anakin_lover

OBI WAN GETS SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*tears* *tears*

http://gothic44.deviantart.com/

172Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:02 am

It actually sounded pretty cool what originally happened on the comic, the republic going against Palpatine and blowing up the facility anyway. The happy ending really did feel forced in though I mean they just keep adding all these happy endings just for the sake of doing so, it's bad story telling, it was also stupid how the republic somehow managed to end up winning the battle of Umbara at the last minute. I also think they should have made it more clear that it was a bad guy win on the slaver arc and done a scene with Atai laughing about his victory...

173Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:04 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I personally thought they should've ended it with the slaver facility on flames and the gunships flying away toward the cruiser, it would've ended everything right there and then, while also leaving posiblities open for a sequel involving the Togruta colony.

174Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:55 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

CISFANBOY wrote:Although I loved this episode, the happy ending still felt like it was forced in. It was more of a bad guy win in my opinion.

Indeed! The forced nature of the end was how OUT OF NOWHERE people started cheering Ahsoka as their saviour! Jeez!
They all had an equal share in the end but NOOOO! WE must get praises like as if Ahsoka alone destroyed the towers, killed Agruss, lifted all the slaves to safety and flew the cruisers home! That is how much praise she got!

175Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:53 pm

Although I loved this episode, the happy ending still felt like it was forced in. It was more of a bad guy win in my opinion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum