Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4

+4
Ahsokasister
GeneralGrievous505
Dan Grievous
ARC Trooper
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:09 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh ok, that's great then! This ridiculous break is finally coming to an end then...Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 9 65586

202Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:09 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Its this Friday (Saturday for me). There has been also the preview of the episode released.

203Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:30 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Hey, I have a question. When's the next TCW episode supposed to air? I lost complete track of he 5 week break during the holidays, LOL.

204Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:50 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

CISFANBOY wrote:Yes we have had villain centric episodes and they were good but Boba, Bane and Savage aren't even CIS villains and Ventress is no longer in the CIS either. The closest thing we have had to a CIS centric episode was Heroes on both Sides on S3. This season we will probably have a few villain centric arcs, but they won't be focusing on CIS villains. There is plenty of stuff that they could do with the CIS, they just can't be bothered to do it...
True, we've not had something centered around the CIS and CIS only yet. I wouldn't say to lose hope on that though, it's still a possibility. Just because they haven't given that to us yet doesn't mean that we won't ever get one.

ARC Trooper wrote:
General Grievous wrote:Now, I'm no expert on war movies or anything, but I've seen a couple that usually based the POV of solely the Americans (in America at least) to show what the soldiers themselves went through. They didn't have the luxery of being able to see and know the enemy. Often, they just had to fight them. Now, I'm not saying every arc should be like Umbara, but in my opinion, having just one arc based like this wasn't a bad idea.
You dont need to be an expert General. I like war movies and have a great collection of them in DVD (especially WW2). And the way I see things about the Umbara arc,Im 100% with you.
When I saw ''Darkness on Umbara'' for the first time, I was like Shocked Shocked Shocked and thought ''OMG! Its like watching Band of Brothers''.
LOL, exactly! It was meant to feel like a war movie the entire time, and I believe it suceeded in doing so.

205Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:42 am

So far this season they have just had the CIS return to lose to the good guys time and time again, where as other villains like Deathwatch, Maul, Savage, Ventress and Bane will probably be done some justice when they return.

In some ways S4 has been a step back from S3 because we had some CIS victories on some episodes like Supply Lines, Heroes on Both Sides, Monster and Witches of the Mist. The closest thing we have had to a CIS victory this season was on Shadow Warrior when Dooku captured Anakin, but Dooku's plan to get the Gungans on side failed and Grievous was beaten like never before.

206Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:50 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

CISFANBOY wrote:Yes we have had villain centric episodes and they were good but Boba, Bane and Savage aren't even CIS villains and Ventress is no longer in the CIS either. The closest thing we have had to a CIS centric episode was Heroes on both Sides on S3. This season we will probably have a few villain centric arcs, but they won't be focusing on CIS villains. There is plenty of stuff that they could do with the CIS, they just can't be bothered to do it...

TO TRUE!

It is like "CIS stuff?! What?! NO! We at TCW crew hate the CIS and do not plan to do anything with them!"

207Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:19 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

General Grievous wrote:Now, I'm no expert on war movies or anything, but I've seen a couple that usually based the POV of solely the Americans (in America at least) to show what the soldiers themselves went through. They didn't have the luxery of being able to see and know the enemy. Often, they just had to fight them. Now, I'm not saying every arc should be like Umbara, but in my opinion, having just one arc based like this wasn't a bad idea.
You dont need to be an expert General. I like war movies and have a great collection of them in DVD (especially WW2). And the way I see things about the Umbara arc,Im 100% with you.
When I saw ''Darkness on Umbara'' for the first time, I was like Shocked Shocked Shocked and thought ''OMG! Its like watching Band of Brothers''.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum