Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4

+4
Ahsokasister
GeneralGrievous505
Dan Grievous
ARC Trooper
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

176Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:53 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, like I said in my review, this episode had the feel of "Mission: Impossible". If anything could go wrong, it would, but the heroes seemed to keep on going. The only other episode like this was Duel of the Droids.

177Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:15 pm

One thing I loved about this arc was that the republic only had a very minor victory, sure the arc ended with a happy ending, but only a small amount of slaves were saved compared to how many that had been kidnapped. The Zygerrian Empire is also still up and running with Atai Molec in charge now, I think this arc is one of the best arcs yet, it showed the cruelty of slavery and it also showed us that there are some battles that the good guys just can't win. In the past republic victories have happened way too easily, but on this arc they did very well at making the Zygerrians seem like a proper threat.

178Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:25 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Here's my review of the episode!

Loktok, fellow Underworlders! It's been a long time since my last post here on the blog (we can thank an annoying 5 week break of no new Clone Wars eisodes for that), but now the show has returned in full force! "Escape from Kadavo" was a great episode in my opinion. Definitely the best of the slaver arc and hoding its own against the Umbaran episodes. I really can't have imagined a finale to the arc any other way after seeing this episode.

This episode started out very dark. Obi-wan and Rex were in the Kadavo slaver hold, working their backs off with the job of shoveling some sort of mineral into a mine car. Agruss, the keeper of the facility, mocked Kenobi, and Kenobi was forced t gewt down o his knees and beg for one of the Togruta's lives after a rather angry Zygerian told him too. I think the team did this to show that the Zygerians meant business. and they pulled it off subtley.

After we saw what it was like in the mines, we saw the clip in the preview where Sidious is talking to Dooku about his plans for the slaves and the Zygerian queen. I always love to see Sidious on the show, and I hope one day they have an arc focusing on him. It would be hard, but if the storywriters tried I'm sure they could pull something like that off nicely.

Once Dooku landed on Zygeria, we got a bit of a repeat of last episode's ending where the ueen was asking Anakin to stay with her in return for letting his friends go. At this point, it no longer had any of its hold over me, and was rather pointless to see again. The only thing that really kept the pace up in this scene was when Molec approached the Queen of Dooku's arrival.

The following few moments were a bit crazy, but I'll try and relate them to you as well as possible. The Queen posed the question to Anakin about not running away while she met with the Count, he replied that he doesn't run from anything, she takes his lightsaber and walks off, R2-D2 pushes one of the Zygerian guards, Anakin hides because of the distraction, one of the guards go looks for him when he realizes what's happened, the other guard (surprisingly not mad at all at the droid) gets ambushed by Anakin and Force-pushed off the building and manages to lift his head up after falling approximately 100 stories. Very rushed and not well thought out if you asked me. Thankfully though, it wasn't bad enough to truly scar the rest of an otherwise good episode.

The Queen's meeting with the Count was a good scene to finally see after two episodes of the main villains not even talkng to each other. While the Queen tried to stay in control of the situation, Dooku obviously had the upper hand. He then ordered Anakin's exection. While this was happening, Anakin rescued Ahsoka and told her to wait for his signal. As he ran of to the palace, the Queen told the Count that she would refuse to have him killed, and was prepared to fight both him and Molec (who showed his true loyalty to the Count when it was revealed he had been the one who'd invited Dooku). Her defiance went only as far as activating her lightwhip , because two seconds later she was being raised up off the floor in a Force-choke. Anakin rushed in jst in time to "save" her and fought dooku for a few seconds with her lightwhip. An interesting showdown, but had no real catch to it if you asked me.

Finally, Dooku got the upper hand and began electrocuting Skywalker. Zygerian guards rushed in to see what was going on, and Dooku quickly stopped his attack and said that Anakin had been trying to kill the Queen. Skywalker did some quick thinking and signaled Ahsoka. She flew the ship near the palace window, and Anakin escaped the palace with the dying Queen of Zyergia jus in time. This was pretty cool to see in my opinion, reminded me of some action/adventure movie where the hero is managing to esacpe through the craziest of methods all while get shot at from every direction.

As Anakin boarded the ship, he laid the Queen down, and in her dying breaths revealed the location of Kenobi and Rex on Kadavo. I was surprsied they made this a "sad" scene considering she was a main villain and all that. But strangely enough, Anakin was obviously sad to see her pushing daisies.

Finally, we got to the climax of the episode-busting the prisoners out of Kadavo. It started out with Dooku ordering Kenobi's and Rex's execution. Just as Agruss was about to get his hands dirty though, Anakin and Ahsoka landed on the planet. Agruss ordered the ship destroyed, but the duo were already at the front door by the time the turrets of the facility had blown it up.

Agruss ordered Kenobi to call them off, but when Kenobi told Anakin this was too big a fight to fight alone, Anakin promptly responded, "Who says I'm alone?" The very next clip showed Plo Koon's fleet entering the Kadavo system. Probably the best scene of the episode in my opinion, I was truly not expecting a prison break out to turn into all-out war. It did however, and I was glad to see that the climax of the entire arc was going to end in a major firefight.

Agruss became distracted with the fleet entering the systyem, and Obi-wan and Rex began to break free and fight their captors. Very interesting combat scene, as it started with it being mainly hand-to-hand all the way to fighting with the Zygerian stun sticks. Agruss had more than one trick up his sleeve though, and began to open up the floor where all the Trogutas were and electrofied the walls so that there would be no escape. Ahsoka tried to take care of this problem while Anakin, upon hearing that Plo Koon's starfighters were having a hard time with the facility's turrets, rushed off to help them. If I may pause for just a second, I would love to mention that this had the feel of a Mission:Impossible movie. The only other episode that has ever given me this type of feeling was Duel fo the Droids way back in Season 1, and I was glad to have seen that the show is once again giving us a similar scenario.

To sum up how it all ended though, Anakin mannaged to cature one of the turrets and used it to destroy the others. Ahsoka figured out that the only way to rescus the prisoners was landing the transport cruiser underneath the facility and letting the prisoners escape through the hole in the floor there, and Rex eventually killed Agruss with one of the stun sticks (impaled the keeper in fact). In the end then, eveyone escaped with their lives and the facility was destroyed. There was one thing I did find kind of weird though. There were only about ten Togrutas that we saw rescued compared to the entire population that had been supposedly kidnapped. A bit of a plothole, but with the rush of action going on, you coul still enjoy the overall scene despite of it.

I'd rate this episode a 8/10. It was a great ending for the arc, and, despite it's couple of plotholes here and there, was one of the better episodes this season. I would recommend watching it, especially if you have been keeping up with this current arc. So, with the slaver arc now concluded, the next stop is the Mandalorians! "Welcome to Death Watch!" Seeing these guys again ought to be great, the only thing I'm worried about is a romantic relationship between Ahsoka and Lux. But I'll save my opinions on that for another time. May the Force be with you!

179Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:12 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Nice review Dan. I find interesting what you said about the whole prime minister betrayal situation and how the names sound very similar.
I only dissagree about Ahsoka and Rex. Its not a strange thing that she feels close to the people of Kiros since they are Togrutas. And only that,I think that the Togrutas colonized the Kiros system from Shili (but Im not sure of that).
And why you dont like how Rex kills Agruss? It was so brutal and it fits with Rex's character.Its not only because I like Rex.I think the scene was great.

180Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:08 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

http://dan-grievous.blogspot.com/

HERE IS MY REVIEW ON THE EPISODE as requested by SWU FB friends! It is my first one so yeah!

181Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:50 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Dan Grievous wrote:
General Grievous wrote:
Dan Grievous wrote:
General Grievous wrote:LOL, I personally hate copyright. I've always thought of it as the certain people wanting to make more $$$, and I still believe so. So what if a movie is on youtube? Unless you have high-speed interent, a large monitor, and a comfy seat at your desk, it's not nearly the same experience than if you went to the movies or bought the DVD. I also hate how if a TCW that just aired and is already on the internet at sites like CN or SW, you have to deal with copyright on youtube still as if it makes any difference if you see it there or at the official sites. Copyright is a horrible scam IMO, a horrible, horrible scam.

Yes, it is a horrid horrid thing and this is coming from a man that already once got "killed" on youtube cause of CN and TCW!

The sad thing is that the makers/creators do not mind video making like mine but it is the distributing d***s that hate normal people! Why do you think SOPA is being pushed so much?! Cause corporations want to control everything and everybody and basically destroying civil liberties and freedom of choice!

The retarded and pathetic thing of CN is that once an episode of TCW airs and it is on air for 30 minutes it generates over 2 million views!

2 MILLION VIEWS FOR 3O MINUTES!

THEN if I make a video and it gets 2000 views for 2 years, CN come and delete me...
That is the stupid thing, they delete everything they consider a Copyright of their own even if it DOES NOTHING TO THEM!

I for one can not watch TCW on their official sites so I need to search another site to watch it on and in my part of the world TCW S4 comes in the summer of 2012...
And I do not get the CN which airs the show so I can not even watch it if I want to legally!
SO THE SITES like CN.net and SW.com prevent me from watching it and just show me the finger cause I am not a US citizen! Even canadians and mexicans can not watch the show on the sites that own it like the ones I mentioned and they are bordering the US! SILLY REGIONAL COPYRIGHT BS!

Copyright is a scam and a way for CORPs to get money off of users who did nothing. There have been famlies sued for millions just for seconds of a song appearing in their video! That is how bad it is! MAINLY in the US!
And I just noticed how the many articles on children/families being sued are gone off the internet!

The RIAA or Recording Industry Association of America has also been criticized for bringing lawsuits against children, including 12-year-old Brianna LaHara of New York City in 2003. and 13-year-old Brittany Chan of Michigan. Under the threat of a possible defendant's motion for summary judgment and attorneys fees, the RIAA withdrew the case Priority Records v. Chan. while LaHara's mother agreed to pay $2,000 in settlements. The RIAA also sued the 16-year-old son of Patricia Santangelo of Wappingers Falls, New York and the 10-year-old daughter of Tanya Andersen in Oregon.
THe things are so crazy that copyright morons go after DEAD PEOPLE like the RIAA filed a lawsuit against Larry Scantlebury, a man who had died. They offered the deceased man's family a period of sixty days to grieve the death before they began to depose members of Mr. Scantlebury’s family for the suit against his estate.

BTW: Countries where sharing files without profit is legal
Downloading copied music is legal in some countries in the context of the copyright, such as Canada, The Netherlands, Spain, and Panama, provided that the songs are not sold. In Canada it is legal to download any copyrighted file as long as it is for noncommercial use, but it is illegal to unauthorized distribute the copyrighted files like uploading them to a p2p network.

IT IS DANGEROUS to mingle with Copyright as for the corp. a user who once got a file and not even profited for that is either better to be sued to death or just dead!
CORPORATIONS ARE EVIL! Watch out!

Wow, like ARc said, very scary, yet interesting information. I wish copyright wasn't as big a deal as it has become, but I can suppose you can only expect as much in a world where the only thing that matters is money these days. I know some of you aren't very religious, but I think even atheists can agree with the verse in the Bible that says how the love of money is the root to evil. I've seen it time and again, and copyright is a very true example of it.

Dan Grievous wrote:

"YOU DO NOT MAKE MONEY BY ATTACKING YOUR CLIENT BASE!"
"DO NOT PERSECUTE YOUR CUSTOMERS, YOU DUMBASS MOTHERFUCKERS!"

1:22:00 PIRACY AND COPYRIGHT ANSWER!

All right now, calm down a bit, no need for videos and posts with strong language like that. We all believe you and after your first post, know the bad side of copyright. But this right here is becoming a bit out of hand. No one likes copyright, but we must abide by it for the law's sake.

Dan Grievous wrote:IT'S FRIDAY! FRIDAY! GONNA WATCH CLONE WARS ON FRIDAY!
LOL! Ha, I couldn't help but snicker at that, very funny stuff right there.Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 495192

The lines?!

IS FROM THE VIDEO! So do not get all worried!
I know, but I still see no need for a video with that type of language. Regardless, I'm not worried, I believe that we have all seen your point and we are all about to talk about the very thing this thread was made for-THE CLONE WARS! Yay! Escape from Kadavo was epic, without a doubt the best of the arc and definitely one of the best this season. A great ending for an overall good arc. I'll probably post my full review on Sunday since I have a lot on my hands today, but for tgose of you who haven't seen it, I highly recommend watching it.

182Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:05 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Escape from Kadavo was epic!!! I really liked the scenes with the dungeons and the slaves working.These shots inspired me for my new video wich is a tribute to this great trilogy.

183Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:01 pm

If you haven't seen Escape from Kadavo yet beware spoilers are below!

This would have to be my favorite episode from the slaver arc, first off I
was really happy and surprised that Atai Molec didn't end up getting
killed or put in jail like most CIS villains. I also liked how Dooku
killed Miraj I just wish they had let her put up more of a fight before
she died. What made the arc for me was the villains, not the overused
main cast of heroes that are on near enough every single arc. Agruss
turned out to be more of an interesting villain in this arc, even though
he died he still had a pretty cool and unique death so it didn't bother
me too much. The Zygerrians are very deadly villains, I would love to
see them again in the future!

Last edited by CISFANBOY on Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

184Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:31 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

General Grievous wrote:
Dan Grievous wrote:
General Grievous wrote:LOL, I personally hate copyright. I've always thought of it as the certain people wanting to make more $$$, and I still believe so. So what if a movie is on youtube? Unless you have high-speed interent, a large monitor, and a comfy seat at your desk, it's not nearly the same experience than if you went to the movies or bought the DVD. I also hate how if a TCW that just aired and is already on the internet at sites like CN or SW, you have to deal with copyright on youtube still as if it makes any difference if you see it there or at the official sites. Copyright is a horrible scam IMO, a horrible, horrible scam.

Yes, it is a horrid horrid thing and this is coming from a man that already once got "killed" on youtube cause of CN and TCW!

The sad thing is that the makers/creators do not mind video making like mine but it is the distributing d***s that hate normal people! Why do you think SOPA is being pushed so much?! Cause corporations want to control everything and everybody and basically destroying civil liberties and freedom of choice!

The retarded and pathetic thing of CN is that once an episode of TCW airs and it is on air for 30 minutes it generates over 2 million views!

THEN if I make a video and it gets 2000 views for 2 years, CN come and delete me...
That is the stupid thing, they delete everything they consider a Copyright of their own even if it DOES NOTHING TO THEM!

I for one can not watch TCW on their official sites so I need to search another site to watch it on and in my part of the world TCW S4 comes in the summer of 2012...
And I do not get the CN which airs the show so I can not even watch it if I want to legally!
SO THE SITES like CN.net and SW.com prevent me from watching it and just show me the finger cause I am not a US citizen! Even canadians and mexicans can not watch the show on the sites that own it like the ones I mentioned and they are bordering the US! SILLY REGIONAL COPYRIGHT BS!

Copyright is a scam and a way for CORPs to get money off of users who did nothing. There have been famlies sued for millions just for seconds of a song appearing in their video! That is how bad it is! MAINLY in the US!
And I just noticed how the many articles on children/families being sued are gone off the internet!

The RIAA or Recording Industry Association of America has also been criticized for bringing lawsuits against children, including 12-year-old Brianna LaHara of New York City in 2003. and 13-year-old Brittany Chan of Michigan. Under the threat of a possible defendant's motion for summary judgment and attorneys fees, the RIAA withdrew the case Priority Records v. Chan. while LaHara's mother agreed to pay $2,000 in settlements. The RIAA also sued the 16-year-old son of Patricia Santangelo of Wappingers Falls, New York and the 10-year-old daughter of Tanya Andersen in Oregon.
THe things are so crazy that copyright morons go after DEAD PEOPLE like the RIAA filed a lawsuit against Larry Scantlebury, a man who had died. They offered the deceased man's family a period of sixty days to grieve the death before they began to depose members of Mr. Scantlebury’s family for the suit against his estate.

Downloading copied music is legal in some countries in the context of the copyright, such as Canada, The Netherlands, Spain, and Panama, provided that the songs are not sold. In Canada it is legal to download any copyrighted file as long as it is for noncommercial use, but it is illegal to unauthorized distribute the copyrighted files like uploading them to a p2p network.

IT IS DANGEROUS to mingle with Copyright as for the corp. a user who once got a file and not even profited for that is either better to be sued to death or just dead!

Wow, like ARc said, very scary, yet interesting information. I wish copyright wasn't as big a deal as it has become, but I can suppose you can only expect as much in a world where the only thing that matters is money these days. I know some of you aren't very religious, but I think even atheists can agree with the verse in the Bible that says how the love of money is the root to evil. I've seen it time and again, and copyright is a very true example of it.

Dan Grievous wrote:

All right now, calm down a bit, no need for videos and posts with strong language like that. We all believe you and after your first post, know the bad side of copyright. But this right here is becoming a bit out of hand. No one likes copyright, but we must abide by it for the law's sake.

LOL! Ha, I couldn't help but snicker at that, very funny stuff right there.Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 495192

The lines?!

IS FROM THE VIDEO! So do not get all worried!

Last edited by Dan Grievous on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

185Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:39 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Dan Grievous wrote:

Dan Grievous wrote:

186Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:43 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

IT'S FRIDAY! FRIDAY! GONNA WATCH CLONE WARS ON FRIDAY!

187Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:06 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

ΟΜG!!! These are scary information Dan.

188Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:09 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

189Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:54 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

190Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:57 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

LOL, I personally hate copyright. I've always thought of it as the certain people wanting to make more $$$, and I still believe so. So what if a movie is on youtube? Unless you have high-speed interent, a large monitor, and a comfy seat at your desk, it's not nearly the same experience than if you went to the movies or bought the DVD. I also hate how if a TCW that just aired and is already on the internet at sites like CN or SW, you have to deal with copyright on youtube still as if it makes any difference if you see it there or at the official sites. Copyright is a horrible scam IMO, a horrible, horrible scam.

191Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:18 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Youtube copyright policy.Very scary.
So the only way is to e mail them.Right?

192Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:14 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Ahsokasister wrote:IF U HAVE CLONE WARS SEASON 3 ON BLUE RAY WITH THE DELETED SCENES, PEOPLE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A WAY TO GET THEM ON YOUTUBE OR EMAIL THEM AROUND

GOOOOOO TOOOOO THEEEEE STAR WARS UNDERWORLD FB PAGE I POSTED MANY LINKS THAT FOR SOME REASON I CANT POST HERE (it says i dont have the rights)

PLEEEAAAAASSSSEEE (PS my name is Rachel so you can identify the post)

I think the problem with these scenes is that they are of a TV show and copyright jerks would come and take them down and you with it...

193Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:37 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ahsokasister wrote:IF U HAVE CLONE WARS SEASON 3 ON BLUE RAY WITH THE DELETED SCENES, PEOPLE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A WAY TO GET THEM ON YOUTUBE OR EMAIL THEM AROUND

GOOOOOO TOOOOO THEEEEE STAR WARS UNDERWORLD FB PAGE I POSTED MANY LINKS THAT FOR SOME REASON I CANT POST HERE (it says i dont have the rights)

Yeah, same here, I'll have to wait until the afternoon to do it, but I'll see what I can do.

194Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:03 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Alright Ahsoka.I'll check it out as soon as I can.

195Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:43 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

IF U HAVE CLONE WARS SEASON 3 ON BLUE RAY WITH THE DELETED SCENES, PEOPLE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A WAY TO GET THEM ON YOUTUBE OR EMAIL THEM AROUND

196Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:26 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I think he may have been in Shadow Warrior, though I really don't remember. Besides possibly that though, he hasn't shown up, so either way it'll be good to see him again. I mean, after all, he technically created the Clone Wars.

197Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:39 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Is it the first time we see Sidious this season? I dont remember.

198Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:37 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, the only thing that interested me in the preview was Sidious and Dooku. Finally we see Sidious again, a character who should be seen as much as Dooku in the series.

199Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:34 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

ARC Trooper wrote:Yes it was horrible!
5 weeks! Unbelieveable.

YES! I am with ya, ARC!

I hope it is worth it... I know the preview sucked VERY MUCH cause it was the last scene of the previous episode just rechewed and vomited at us. It was almost the exact same dialogue from when after they were riding those beasts 5 weeks ago!
Sad and lame!

200Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:31 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Yes it was horrible!
5 weeks! Unbelieveable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum